Kristy's Artwork

KristyLeigh

Virgin
Ooops. Sorry for the double post guys, I originally tried to reply to the Submissions thread, but I thought it didn't work, and reposted this message as separate thread. Apologies all, I'm a bit of an airhead when it comes to computers. :):)

Hi, Kristy here. I'm very interested in contributing artwork to the Pre-launch Illustrations section. Here are a few examples of my work, you're welcome to add them to /i/.

tornado2.jpg

windy02.jpg

caught01.jpg

BLUSH.JPG

cherri.jpg

BTW, authors: all of my art is licensed under a CC license, meaning anyone can use it. If you see something you'd like to include with your fiction, you're welcome to add it to your story.

Bye, Kristy. :):):)

Last edited:
Ooops. Sorry for the double post guys, I originally tried to reply to the Submissions thread, but I thought it didn't work, and reposted this message as separate thread. Apologies all, I'm a bit of an airhead when it comes to computers. :):)

Hi, Kristy here. I'm very interested in contributing artwork to the Pre-launch Illustrations section. Here are a few examples of my work, you're welcome to add them to /i/.

tornado2.jpg

windy02.jpg

caught01.jpg

BLUSH.JPG

cherri.jpg

BTW, authors: all of my art is licensed under a CC license, meaning anyone can use it. If you see something you'd like to include with your fiction, you're welcome to add it to your story.

Bye, Kristy. :):):)

great work well done would love to see more.x

Back