How to lick my wife's pussy better ?

Do not b sorry to read about d hash.
What hash is b saying is once he b a boy,
But d middle leg be cut from his body and now hash is d girl.
Not common in Tamil, else you see it.
This b why ur confusion.
Everyone think hash is d boy
Else hash video that d dik is cutted and now hash has d cunt.
Hash had d dik but now hash has d gash.

I m glad that u almost graduated in my style of writing..nice to HV company lal.

Batter?

U makey d cakey, or licky d pussy?

May B u vil B satisfied with d coconutty cuckholdy creem pie, yes?

Batter up!

tumblr_n730bnKcaU1qzfvn2o1_500.jpg

Batter?

U makey d cakey, or licky d pussy?

May B u vil B satisfied with d coconutty cuckholdy creem pie, yes?

Batter up!

tumblr_n730bnKcaU1qzfvn2o1_500.jpg

nuv , its my turn to confuse of ur writing.
in anyway , I hv still not tried of any cuckold fantasy but well entered into an unknown territory of special erotica for my wife's pleasure.
by d by , nice pic .

hai, what do you want ? in one posts, u r asking how to lick cunt better and in another , u want to know d liking of smell of pussy ?
both are same .....man. first u tell , whether you like your wide cunt better or not ?
or.whether she like other woman's cunt better ? if she like cunt also , I m ready to spread my legs and let her eat mine pl.

Paintergirl

I love to eat your pussy, tongue your lovely clit, and make you cum using only my mouth… open your legs wide, let me in, let me feast on you… please, pretty please...

hai, what do you want ? in one posts, u r asking how to lick cunt better and in another , u want to know d liking of smell of pussy ?
both are same .....man. first u tell , whether you like your wide cunt better or not ?
or.whether she like other woman's cunt better ? if she like cunt also , I m ready to spread my legs and let her eat mine pl.

I just can't pinpoint your religion . are. u a Muslim really ? its great to have such liberal bi-sex Muslim as my friend. I love to eat your cunt also .

it is an never ending desire to lick my wife's pussy more more better. nowadays , i am able to make her get her orgasm and attain her high point of pleasure zone by licking on the G SPOT.
it is so delicious and i am never tired of eating her cunt day in and out.

D licker is long 2 B licking on D G.

D high points in D pleasure zones are attained with D prehensile tamil tungs, yes?

what the fuck is that ?

Sweet Shiva! Stay in character dude! :mad:

nice c u back in time emer.
very glad about ur learning of my style of posting . keep ITT up.
by d by , Its been a life full of lot if twists n turns in my life and sex journey but i have never been a cuckold in anyway as of now.
but i have experienced a new way of sex life along with my wife who is so forever gorgeous and also accommodative of my desires and fulfilled her dreams too in the end.
I vl tell them all shortly in a new thread . pl wait n watch.

I m glad that u almost graduated in my style of writing..nice to HV company lal.

nuv , its my turn to confuse of ur writing.
in anyway , I hv still not tried of any cuckold fantasy but well entered into an unknown territory of special erotica for my wife's pleasure.
by d by , nice pic .

Am I surprised that Emerson is now stalking another foreign poster?

That xenophobic and racist pos stalker keeps calling me "a gipsy", knowing that it's often used as a slur.

ETA
Nevermind the fact that he so often teams up with the other pos racist GB stalker RobDownSouth (who keeps calling people pakis, prairee niggers, rent a gooks and so on).

Last edited:
Am I surprised that Emerson is now stalking another foreign poster?

That xenophobic and racist pos stalker keeps calling me "a gipsy", knowing that it's often used as a slur.

ETA
Nevermind the fact that he so often teams up with the other pos racist GB stalker RobDownSouth (who keeps calling people pakis, prairee niggers, rent a gooks and so on).

Shaddup you histrionic thundercunt.

I'm not stalking Prasa. He and I go way back, well before you were posting as a man.

Quit stalking me dude! :)

I'm not stalking Prasa. He and I go way back, well before you were posting as a man.

You greasy cucks and cheaters are polluting the GB with your stupidity.

I wouldn't say it if not for the fact that you keep stalking the rest of the GB and are trying to bring it to your low level.

You repulsive bunch of trolls and stalkers should fuck off back to the Playground, where you came from and where you belong.

You and your wife are in an open marriage, and you keep encouraging others to advertise their open marriages and cheating on the GB.

And if any of us dares to say "Hey guys, none of my businness what you do in your lives but stop promoting it" you start to stalk us "racists" with sexually inappropriate shit. In the name of "Liberalism",

You stupid lot make me wanna vomit.

Last edited:

nice to hear it Emerson.
yes. v have a long long way to go back n ur timeline.
I NVR dreamt of u being stalking to me but you are always egging me indirectly to post more.
nuv d time s to restart .
tk u

I have a lot lot to tell here but as often in my case ,
I m reluctant n shy to do so.

No hun, I have no problem with you, you seem like a nice person. Nor do I judge what you or others do with their lives, as long as they don't harass me.

That's between me and that creep who made the GB his hunting ground for stalking people and cheating.

HahahahahahahahahahahahhHAAAAAH!

You're toys in the attic crazy.

MeltdownHeader.png

Have your wife send me her contact info. She should be made aware of your deteriorating mental state. :rose:

I'll keep saying it, you greasy disgusting cuck.

I felt about to vomit when I found out that the creep who's been stalking me for 2 years with creepy and xenophobic stuff is in an open marriage. Let alone that you encouraged others in similar pursuits, "Em".

Back