Are girls better at eating pussy than guys?

Are tall people better basketball players, are sprinters better wide recievers playing football. They certainly start out with one variable in thier favor. But a tall person who is slow or clumsy. A world class sprinter who can't catch a football. These folks are not going to be sucessful.

JMO, A lover has to care and try. That counts more than thier physical attributes. Assuming that the recipient has hands and the giver has a head, those hands can wordlessly guide and teach.

While I freely grunt, scream, and babble, and adore the sounds (not words) my lovers utter. I find that speaking coherently during hot and heavy sex to be distracting, and actively listening to be worse. I want to be in the moment. Using touch and taste and my eyes to watch my lover(s) making love to me. Also, it can be a little hard to talk with a penis in your mouth.

Siri's girlfriend may feel differently. "Turn tongue clockwise one eighth turn now. Proceede. Orgasm ahead sixteen seconds..."

Lisa Ann

Last edited:
Hi,

I have been talking to girlfriends about this. Many agree with me that in general girls know what they are doing down there better than most guys? I love it when a guy is good at it but many seem like they don't have a clue.

I would like to know what other girls think.
Generally women get better results-- but not only for the obvious reason.
Many men are just trying to get the pussy wet enough to fuck-- and start fucking way too soon.
Let a woman have one or more orgasms BEFORE you even consider fucking.

Hmm not sure this would be difficult to quantity... I love to eat my wife out and she thoroughly enjoys it so I guess I’ll need a girl to come eat her out for comparison. You know for science sake and all...

carnevil9 queried:
are guys better at sucking cock than women?
that really cuts to the heart of it.

all things being equal--equally interested in giving and receiving pleasure, equally able & willing to provide useful guidance, equally experienced doing it--it seems trivially obvious that the same gender has an inherent advantage at giving oral.

but like any advantage, subsequent experiences and openness to learning from them will color the utility of such advantage.

my bet is that giving a blowjob from another man will likely be at least as good as receiving a blowjob from a woman who is equally interested in making it enjoyable, equally open to receiving guidance, and equally experienced doing it.

women are not better at plishing the floor, licking the clam then men.

its about determination and skill.

I have known many lesbians who couldn't find another womans clit

women are not better at plishing the floor, licking the clam then men.

its about determination and skill.

I have known many lesbians who couldn't find another womans clit

We clearly have NOT known the same lesbians then! LOL

Are tall people better basketball players, are sprinters better wide recievers playing football. They certainly start out with one variable in thier favor. But a tall person who is slow or clumsy. A world class sprinter who can't catch a football. These folks are not going to be sucessful.

JMO, A lover has to care and try. That counts more than thier physical attributes. Assuming that the recipient has hands and the giver has a head, those hands can wordlessly guide and teach.

While I freely grunt, scream, and babble, and adore the sounds (not words) my lovers utter. I find that speaking coherently during hot and heavy sex to be distracting, and actively listening to be worse. I want to be in the moment. Using touch and taste and my eyes to watch my lover(s) making love to me. Also, it can be a little hard to talk with a penis in your mouth.

Siri's girlfriend may feel differently. "Turn tongue clockwise one eighth turn now. Proceede. Orgasm ahead sixteen seconds..."

Lisa Ann
Well said😊😊

Let a woman have one or more orgasms BEFORE you even consider fucking.

Good in concept, as long as you don't pressure the woman into having orgasms. Because not all woman orgasm every single time they fuck. In fact, it's more the exception than the rule. So saying "I'm not going to have an orgasm until you do" sets the woman up for being blamed for depriving him of the chance for an orgasm, and that puts pressure on her that she doesn't need.

Better to give her the chance, and plenty of time, to have an orgasm or two. If she does, great! If she doesn't, reassure her that it's OK, and ask if you could go ahead and have one of your own. You'll score points in bed for that.

In my experience. Yes and No.
Women do not posses magical knowledge about other women's pussies, at least nothing that can't be learned from a little bit of experience.
Women, however, do tend to be more contentious lovers in general. So a man will mechanically go in and do whatever they think is an efficient path toward orgasm instead of engaging in a dynamic body to body conversation that pays attention to the cues the body is giving off about what it's aching for more of and when enough of something is enough.

In my experience. Yes and No.
Women do not posses magical knowledge about other women's pussies, at least nothing that can't be learned from a little bit of experience.
Women, however, do tend to be more contentious lovers in general. So a man will mechanically go in and do whatever they think is an efficient path toward orgasm instead of engaging in a dynamic body to body conversation that pays attention to the cues the body is giving off about what it's aching for more of and when enough of something is enough.

I agree to a point. Not all men are mechanical, I don’t think it’s a man/ woman thing some people are very intuitive about what their partner likes and can “read” what they want need and those people tend to be the most fun oral partners

I agree to a point. Not all men are mechanical, I don’t think it’s a man/ woman thing some people are very intuitive about what their partner likes and can “read” what they want need and those people tend to be the most fun oral partners

That's why I tried to emphasize the "tend to" part of what I said.

Back