Old 08-26-2017, 10:45 PM   #1
Cutestarr65
Really Experienced

Sexual therapy

Pitch: A young man goes to therapy, and his mature seductive therapist introduces him to the world of sex, eventually goading him into engaging into a sexual affair with his mother and sister.

Thoughts?

-CS

Old 08-26-2017, 11:19 PM   #2
cripple92996
Literotica Guru

Gff

Love this have kinky ideas about therapy.

Old 08-26-2017, 11:25 PM   #3
John Blackhawk
Really Really Experienced

What ever story you decide on it needs a good twist. Because with the story points you've chosen you'll need to do something to set your story apart from others.

Old 08-26-2017, 11:55 PM   #4
ericrodman101
Really Experienced

What happens along the way?

Whether or not she ends up leading him into incest (not my cup of tea!), what will she make him do along the way? He is a naive youth with some challenges - what are they? Reluctance? Unable to perform? Deviance? No idea he is gorgeous? Do we work through some verbal stuff - he tells her what he's thinking or what troubles him first and she interprets this as needing to get laid? Or does she just take down his pants and suck him off? Have a look at some Tyler Nixon xxx movies. I like how he is the naive guy who goes to his friend's house to study and ends up fucking his friend and her stepmom, or how he hides in the closet watching a doctor examine a patient and ends up being sexually humiliated by them when he's discovered. Tyler is the sort of guy I imagine starring in the scenario you paint - naive and then swept along to depravity.

Old 08-27-2017, 10:33 AM   #5
Yerkiddin
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrodman101 View Post
Whether or not she ends up leading him into incest (not my cup of tea!), what will she make him do along the way? He is a naive youth with some challenges - what are they? Reluctance? Unable to perform? Deviance? No idea he is gorgeous? Do we work through some verbal stuff - he tells her what he's thinking or what troubles him first and she interprets this as needing to get laid? Or does she just take down his pants and suck him off? Have a look at some Tyler Nixon xxx movies. I like how he is the naive guy who goes to his friend's house to study and ends up fucking his friend and her stepmom, or how he hides in the closet watching a doctor examine a patient and ends up being sexually humiliated by them when he's discovered. Tyler is the sort of guy I imagine starring in the scenario you paint - naive and then swept along to depravity.
What if the guy comes in because he's a constant flop with women, but his therapist finds him attractive, so she goes against ethics to take him for sex. After a bit, though, she can't stand the clingy-ness, and decides the easy solution is to get him to chase someone else. To that end, she asks him if there is any woman he finds attractive, but does not feel he can make a move on, and there are two that come to mind. (mother and sister) Without asking who these women are, she just asks what they are like, and suggests methods to approach them. He might even ask if he should chose one or the other, and she suggests he go for both, and decide once he's sleeping with them.