Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 09-07-2017, 09:41 AM   #1
John Blackhawk
Literotica Guru

Nonhuman story ideas

Ok, im working on a darker story that takes place in a sort of anime "everyday with monster girls" universe. Basically it takes place before the existence of monster girls becomes fully known. Now what i mean by this is the various monster girls aren't known publically because there isn't enough of a unified group yet to fully present every kind of monster girl to the world yet. But in the story currently they are known to certain groups that want to exploit and/or research them for their own purposes. Basically it's in their best interest that keep knowledge of monster girls supressed. And there are "supernatual" monster hunter groups who just want to wipe monster girls off the face of the earth.

And i was thinking about some supernatural hijinks but i haven't figured out what yet.

So far i have in mind

Being approached by various gangs supernatural (ie werewolves and vampires) and human that want to either kill or subjugate the girls

having a "supernatural" type scenario where the monster hunters are the bad guys in the story.

To cover one more thing in the case of this story i'm referring to the term "monster girls" in loose terms and in no way is it a reflection of their age.

Last edited by John Blackhawk : 09-07-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Old 09-07-2017, 10:06 AM   #2
Raziel83
Really Experienced

Well the Anime (and manga) that you used as inspiration has the starting point as the main character getting several monster-girls living with him because they use him as a test to see if humans and monsters can live peacefully among each other.

So you could do a erotic version where instead of teasing and comedic near-sexual accidents you get a real harem where the protagonists has all kinds of monster-babes falling for him.

But if that's too cheap and/or copied you could go for something more complicated.

Maybe the main character is living in an area where monsters immigrants are moving in and there is a bit mingling between the different species.

Maybe the main character works in a bar/gym/hotel that monsters frequent which leads to workplace sex. (I think there is potential in a story about masseuse who suddenly starts getting non-human clients. First with the obvious problem of how is he/she supposed to massage them and then due to curiousity and perhaps a few accidents word starts to spread that they offer erotic massage that monsters really like...)

You could also do the story from the POV of a monster. Like a minotaur working in a mainly-human city and there's a rumour that minotaurs have massive cocks which leads to plenty of women trying to get into his pants...

Old 09-13-2017, 10:26 PM   #3
John Blackhawk
Literotica Guru

Well i'm actually taking a more action orientated approach. Though i will probably add some ryan reynolds/deadpool like quips at some point. Though i will have to keep that part about doing a story from a monster POV in mind for a later chapter