first person story

Yeah, wow. At 4:26 am I was plastered and, I guess, writing on literotica. I wonder where I was going with that.

Yeah, wow. At 4:26 am I was plastered and, I guess, writing on literotica. I wonder where I was going with that.

I'm guessing daughter's friend got drunk, passed out at her house so as to avoid HER parents seeing...Daddy decides she looks like a tasty treat...

I'm guessing daughter's friend got drunk, passed out at her house so as to avoid HER parents seeing...Daddy decides she looks like a tasty treat...

Ding ding ding I think we have a winner. Sir hugs, you rock.

does daughter help? or just join in? or wait for the sequel?

Next time you're that plastered, give me a call instead! ;);)

I assumed that "threequel" in the OP was just a misspelling of "threesome." At least, I hoped so.

I thought it was a third installment to something! Ya know? After the sequel. :)

Yes, a three part series. I don't think threequel is an actual word, and yet, it feels like it should be.

It makes the OED.

"Definition of threequel in English:
noun
The third film, book, etc. in a series; a second sequel."

I did that kind of story. "Houseguest From Heaven"
A sexy black teen spends the night at her bff's house and is seduced by the friend's brother.

could you do a sequel with Dad getting involved?

I started to write this idea, but it sort of took a few twists of its own along the way:

Stepdaughter's BFF Ch. 01

however, ch 2 is almost done & at should end up with a threequel.

Back