the consequences of inbreeding

Mesercher

Experienced
this is the story of a family that has been inbreeding for generations going back to a small Tuscan town. the story takes place in two time periods flipping back and forth (like godfather part II). the mom when she was a little girl (18) breeding with her dad and her aunt/mom. and today she does not want to keep the family tradition but her son and daughter want her to so badly they pressure her until her horny pussy gives in.

the family has some genetic issues like the women ovulate twice a month, the men have huge 12 in cocks and the women all ave 42 inch hips and g cup breast that never stop lactating. they also cant get pregnant outside of incest any more.

She was "bred by her aunt and mom when she was an 18 year old little girl"?? :confused:

this is the story of a family that has been inbreeding for generations going back to a small Tuscan town. the story takes place in two time periods flipping back and forth (like godfather part II). the mom when she was a little girl (18) breeding with her dad and her aunt/mom. and today she does not want to keep the family tradition but her son and daughter want her to so badly they pressure her until her horny pussy gives in.

the family has some genetic issues like the women ovulate twice a month, the men have huge 12 in cocks and the women all ave 42 inch hips and g cup breast that never stop lactating. they also cant get pregnant outside of incest any more.

Even for erotica, this is pretty poor biology.

Even for erotica, this is pretty poor biology.
Sounds like a middle-school fantasy, pre sex-ed class.

For something a little more plausible, try a Sawney Bean spinoff without the waylaying and cannibalism. The gist: Legend has it that Alexander 'Sawney' Bean in pre-unification Scotland established his clan in a remote cave, preying on passers-by. The Bean clan was isolated and incestuous. Old Sawney fucked the kids and grandkids, as did everyone else in the family. Also legendarily, King James (of KJV Bible fame) led the troops that liquidated the Beans.

But it still won't fly here. And without kiddy sex, the story goes flat. For the actual consequences of inbreeding, write a story about the Spanish Hapsburgs.

For something a little more plausible, try a Sawney Bean spinoff without the waylaying and cannibalism. The gist: Legend has it that Alexander 'Sawney' Bean in pre-unification Scotland established his clan in a remote cave, preying on passers-by. The Bean clan was isolated and incestuous. Old Sawney fucked the kids and grandkids, as did everyone else in the family. Also legendarily, King James (of KJV Bible fame) led the troops that liquidated the Beans.

But it still won't fly here. And without kiddy sex, the story goes flat. For the actual consequences of inbreeding, write a story about the Spanish Hapsburgs.

Thank you for sanity.

i know that is what makes the story clumsy i wish the rule was no prepubesesnt sex so once they hit puberty or age of consent (i think 16 in most states) it should be fine here but rules are rules

it's fine

the family has some genetic issues like the women ovulate twice a month, the men have huge 12 in cocks and the women all have 42 inch hips and G cups breast that never stop lactating. they also can't get pregnant outside of incest any more.

biology inaccuracies and the little girl (18) wording aside, i like it. The 18 year old is a product of her father and her aunt whose his sister. Does she have any siblings from her parents? Perhaps after sexual persuasion of her daughter and son, she reconnects with her estrange parents and brothers. The mother has a sister who tried to live outside her family's tradition; from moving to the big city and having a husband non-relative to sleeping with multiple men sometimes at the same time in hopes of getting pregnant by them. Eventually she gave in the cravings of a huge incestuous cock.

Perhaps the actual biological consequences were offset by some herb/special plant kept by their family and children of the incest practices grew up to have these.

Something similar:

A brother and sister are married to other people and each has a son from their marriage but are cheating on them with each other. Their affair resulted in pregnancy. Whatever the reason, the baby was given up for adoption by the sister and adopted by the brother with their spouses none the wiser and happily accepted the new addition to the family. Fast forward to 16 to 18 years, the daughter finds out about her parentage which enlightened her a lot about her feelings for her 'brother' and 'cousin(s)'. Around her 18th and 21st birthday, she decides to make them a reality and make incest her secret family legacy.

The biology doesn't have to be bullet-proof. It just has to be close enough to accurate that the average reader won't go "WTF?" and lose his ability to suspend disbelief. Exactly where that line lies, of course, is difficult to determine.

I'd say you have a good idea for a story, but it probably needs a lot of fine-tuning before it achieves the illusion of plausibility.

There's great story that revolves around the martense family that had been inbreeding for generations....

HP Lovecraft's the Lurking Fear.

As to the idea...the 12" cocks and the 42g boobs just make my eyes roll.

Here's a suggestion.

Turn it into a breeding program. A group of wealthy men were talked into a program over 100 years ago. A private corporation was created, tract of land bought - all done at the end of the Civil war, so it's during the great robber baron period.

Over time the initial goals were never realized, and the corporation went bust during the depression.

Of course - the initial breeding stock remained - and they bonded into a family, with a hidden past.

Still doesn't cover the concept of a woman (the 18-year-old girl) breeding with another woman (aunt/mom) as written in the OP. Unless, is this a lesbian sex term like it is in gay male sex? (In gay male sex, though, transmission of semen is required.)

Still doesn't cover the concept of a woman (the 18-year-old girl) breeding with another woman (aunt/mom) as written in the OP. Unless, is this a lesbian sex term like it is in gay male sex? (In gay male sex, though, transmission of semen is required.)

I'm reading it as a plain ole MFF threesome - but with Mom and Pop as two of the three. The mom/aunt MILF acting in the role of fluffer in this context.

Look, it's my filthy mind, and I'll see it as I want to... :D which may or may not be as the OP presented.

Or perhaps the OP left out a subtle bit of necessary data - perhaps things have gone so far that it does require a MFF situation for a pregnancy to occur - the hormones from a second woman are required in - say - an oral infusion to trigger the chemical response needed for an impregnated egg to adhere to the wall of the womb?

Last edited:
I'm reading it as a plain ole MFF threesome - but with Mom and Pop as two of the three. The mom/aunt MILF acting in the role of fluffer in this context.
That's how I read it, too. Sometimes Pop fucks her while Mom's there, sometimes while Aunty's there, and sometimes with all of them.

As for fantastic biology -- sure, just squirt in a little impossibilosis and don't forget the wreckectomy. Yeah, stretch it a bit. No need to be stuck with reality. :cool:

Here's a suggestion.

Turn it into a breeding program. A group of wealthy men were talked into a program over 100 years ago. A private corporation was created, tract of land bought - all done at the end of the Civil war, so it's during the great robber baron period.

Over time the initial goals were never realized, and the corporation went bust during the depression.

Of course - the initial breeding stock remained - and they bonded into a family, with a hidden past.

this is one I would read. It is somewhat believable and interesting.

Back