Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, go rest! :kiss:

Thanks! :kiss: I had to run out and shovel some snow from the other drive. I should have taken my nephew up on clearing it for me before he left for work. Not too much though, just a walking path from the road to the door.

Oh no!! Snow. I can't wait for it to snow. I love to take trips out in the woods when everything is snow covered. It's such a beautiful sight!! The shoveling part does suck though:(

Oh no!! Snow. I can't wait for it to snow. I love to take trips out in the woods when everything is snow covered. It's such a beautiful sight!! The shoveling part does suck though:(

Normally I am fortunate and I don't have to do it. Hub is gone this week, and the nephew did offer to do the front drive, but I said no - since the car parked there is not going anywhere, I had already done the sidewalk to the garage in the back. The SUV is in that garage so I didn't have to shovel the back drive. I may not want to sell that after this snowfall. lol (Plus I've been lazy on selling it - :eek: )

I hate snow....bitch to drive in...gets everywhere, makes a sloppy mess......it is pretty, but that is about it.

I love driving in it, the first snowfall we got last year was the week before Christmas we got 22 inches and I was the only one out in it. I went shopping that afternoon and the stores where empty. Made for easy Christmas shopping.

I bet so! I don't like driving in it at all. Though this could change if I drive that vehicle through more snow. :D

I don't miss snow at all....I like it here where I can go out on the lanai barefooted and see the snow on top of the mountain....that's enough for me....lol

How much snowfall did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back