Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like I just missed Walkingeagle, one of my favs.
I hope you are having a nice evening Red. We haven't had an opportunity to touch base this week. I'm finishing up your story. You are so deliciously talented.

Seems like I just missed Walkingeagle, one of my favs.
I hope you are having a nice evening Red. We haven't had an opportunity to touch base this week. I'm finishing up your story. You are so deliciously talented.

Aww, thank you. :kiss: He's one of my favorite Lit. gentleman too. :)

I did notice you weren't around, and assumed you were a busy lady, glad you're here. :rose:

Aww, thank you. :kiss: He's one of my favorite Lit. gentleman too. :)

I did notice you weren't around, and assumed you were a busy lady, glad you're here. :rose:

Oh I had a very life affirming day today. I think I had a delayed reaction to the happenings over the last two weeks. But, friends do come to the rescue and I am thankful.
Now, I'm having a little naughty fun :devil:

Oh I had a very life affirming day today. I think I had a delayed reaction to the happenings over the last two weeks. But, friends do come to the rescue and I am thankful.

I'm glad. (((hugs)) :kiss:

Naughty fun is wonderful. :D

*piques interest* Naughty avrgblkgrl fun?

Aquagal, my lady of the water. What have you been up to lately? I'm sure my play pales in comparrison to your own. ;)

Laughing!!! I've been a very very good girl lately. *yawn* Well except for a little bit of thread fun earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back