What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making curry...editing today's photo...trying to forget my original plans for this evening as it makes me sad...

Thinking of future plans instead :D

Sipping an extremely lovely cup of coffee.

Now I have the taste of that coffee shop here on my couch.

After 3.5 hours worth of sleep and stupid fucking argument?
I am awake.
With a fucking migraine.

By the time I finally get away to come visit you?
I will be insane and on my way to a jail cell.

*sigh*

No... by the time you come see me you will be giddy and excited and happy "fuck you" for a little while.

-hold head for a moment.- I fucking HATE those birds with ... well with enough loathing to want to feed them string and wait for it to come out the other end so I can make bird garland for the back fence.

No... by the time you come see me you will be giddy and excited and happy "fuck you" for a little while.

-hold head for a moment.- I fucking HATE those birds with ... well with enough loathing to want to feed them string and wait for it to come out the other end so I can make bird garland for the back fence.

*sighs*

I don't honestly know if I am going to make it.
I am slowly losing my composure...and getting angrier by the day.

What good will it be to have the cash to come see you if I am looking at a rack of assault and battery's cuz motherfucker's are too fucking dumb to ease up and leave me alone.

*sighs again*

WAIDRN?

Attempting to get up so I can go do dishes. Maybe then, I can find something to knock myself out with before I go nuts and catch a murder charge.

*sighs*

I don't honestly know if I am going to make it.
I am slowly losing my composure...and getting angrier by the day.

What good will it be to have the cash to come see you if I am looking at a rack of assault and battery's cuz motherfucker's are too fucking dumb to ease up and leave me alone.

*sighs again*

WAIDRN?

Attempting to get up so I can go do dishes. Maybe then, I can find something to knock myself out with before I go nuts and catch a murder charge.

I'm not gonna add to this much but princess pout a lot would be doing the fucking dishs. -clears throat- Then again I have a 98% intolerance to pouting.

I love you. you will figureout how to get through to him with minimal violence. You just need to think from a calmer place. That will take time.

-kisses cheek-

I'm off to tablet land to figure some shit out.

*growls playfully and pounces*
I should drag you to my cave again. *nods, nibbling his ear*
Elvis and Eartha have their own things to tend to.

*Falls over and growls back when she nibbles his ear, leaning up to nip her neck*

Drag away, pretty little fox.

*grins*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back