GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the day wouldn't end in Y if I wasn't toying with the idea of knocking one out.

Question is - what to imagine........cock......pussy.......2 pussies......2 cocks......oh fuck it - all of the above.

a good day to you vibers:kiss::heart::rose: *Gia dances with celebration over her fixed computer*:D ooo ooo ooo back on line ooo ooo ooo.

Caro!

Your av is hot. I have to stop looking at it or i wont be doing any work today.

I have to pack. I'm off to Sydney for a month and a bit. Luckily for me Mardigras happens to be during that time. Hehe.

So. Theres this girl i've been talking to on the web for about a year now. but we kept missing each other and not actually meeting.. seemed sus at the time. but i didnt really pay much attention. we've still been talking. she's in love with my personality.. seems a little odd to me.. im hesitant to feel that way about someone i havent met..
I have only ever seen one photo of her.. nothing since.. and she seems hesitant to show me photos.. hmmm.

but. it looks like i may be meeting her this weekend. nothing serious could really come from it. we live several thousand km apart. but. i dunno. she has a gf. who says she talks about me heaps. and likes me alot. and that if when we do meet we do both like eachother she gives us full permission to make of it what we want.

hmmm

thoughts????

Dang...I've never been. Parents wouldn't let me go. There's a celebration in Galveston for those who can't make it to New Orleans.

So proud of this compliment I got from a casual partner I just had to boast.... If giving head was an Olympic sport, you would win gold silver and bronze.
Made me a proud sissy boy.Practice makes perfect. I love practice!

Resurfacing the Vibe, urgently, as I cannot cautiously speed read thru the deluge that has run amok the GLBT anymo! :rolleyes::D

Good Evening Vibeland friends :)

Mark, Jaz, Lezli, Rana, Diz, Gia, Angel, Caro, newbies and those we have not seen in awhile...Borg, Annie! :D

Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, I hope wherever you are, its a wonderful 'place'.

e338739f79e46104
69d1b54ce9dcc22a
40d2774adf903d6a
551c808c41cf607a

Good Evening Vibeland friends :)

Mark, Jaz, Lezli, Rana, Diz, Gia, Angel, Caro, newbies and those we have not seen in awhile...Borg, Annie! :D

Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, I hope wherever you are, its a wonderful 'place'.

e338739f79e46104
69d1b54ce9dcc22a
40d2774adf903d6a
551c808c41cf607a
My gawd where has borgie been? I am okay now that my hellacious cousin left. Poor women irritates so well that no one wants to be around her. A very lonely soul. I was good and only sniped at her a few times even though she was a being a bitch. I am itching to do some writing, I hate doing longhand. *sigh* Gawd I have three computers and none of them work.

It is a thrill to see you whenever you appear my lovely friend, I miss our talks. :heart:
still with computer problems. *sigh* having to borrow computers to stay in touch.

My gawd where has borgie been? I am okay now that my hellacious cousin left. Poor women irritates so well that no one wants to be around her. A very lonely soul. I was good and only sniped at her a few times even though she was a being a bitch. I am itching to do some writing, I hate doing longhand. *sigh* Gawd I have three computers and none of them work.

It is a thrill to see you whenever you appear my lovely friend, I miss our talks. :heart:
still with computer problems. *sigh* having to borrow computers to stay in touch.

Ugh! I am sorry you had to deal with no efficient internet access as well as a cousin who may be on the miserable side of personality traits :eek: That can be taxing on one's nerves, to say the least.
Sounds like you handled yourself well though. Hopefully your pc hassles will end soon, and to your favour soon.

I miss our chats too. For some odd reason, today, the office was quiet. Nothing going on. That's not happened for awhile now. Even though business is generally slow, privacy wise, its near to impossible to log on. (Duh! Like most folks, I imagine.) :eek:

Anyhow, I logged on to say hi to you and you were not on. It would have been great to catch up OR just delve into one of our philosophical meanderings. Or both!
lol

Ugh! I am sorry you had to deal with no efficient internet access as well as a cousin who may be on the miserable side of personality traits :eek: That can be taxing on one's nerves, to say the least.
Sounds like you handled yourself well though. Hopefully your pc hassles will end soon, and to your favour soon.

I miss our chats too. For some odd reason, today, the office was quiet. Nothing going on. That's not happened for awhile now. Even though business is generally slow, privacy wise, its near to impossible to log on. (Duh! Like most folks, I imagine.) :eek:

Anyhow, I logged on to say hi to you and you were not on. It would have been great to catch up OR just delve into one of our philosophical meanderings. Or both!
lol
lol me wander philosophically? :eek: heh heh. *grin* I love that you understand me. I want to hear what kind of mischief you have been up too.:kiss: :rose:

lol me wander philosophically? :eek: heh heh. *grin* I love that you understand me. I want to hear what kind of mischief you have been up too.:kiss: :rose:

Thank you Gia. For me, it is one of those tiny luxuries to chat with you.
Tiny, because the format is online, luxurious because convos like ours are uncommon.

Girl talk should never be underestimated. ;)

Mischief? :devil: True, I do tend to do that huh?
:D

Truthfully, I have been doing more child and babysitting with my spare time.
Two days ago, I had a cocktail with a girlfriend and got buzzed after one sip. :rolleyes: I think that is also because Diz and Lezli have not been around to party with us.

Thank you Gia. For me, it is one of those tiny luxuries to chat with you.
Tiny, because the format is online, luxurious because convos like ours are uncommon.

Girl talk should never be underestimated. ;)

Mischief? :devil: True, I do tend to do that huh?

Truthfully, I have been doing more child and babysitting with my spare time.
Two days ago, I had a cocktail with a girlfriend and got buzzed after one sip. :rolleyes: I think that is also because Diz and Lezli have not been around to party with us.
Yeah where is Lezli this winter? I will be back with my yahoo soon :kiss:

Fly-by, but only for now

Hello, Vibeland! Sorry I haven't been around, but I finally went down to Massachusetts this weekend to get my car. Lots of stress, but now it's all over, and I'll be submitting my visa application as soon as I get the last of the paperwork.

Now to catch up on... everything!

-diz :rose:

It's good to see you, Diz. I hope everything goes really well for you with the Visa. *huggles*

I'm doing okay here. To use an old fashioned term, I'm being courted. *blush* Young lady who I've known online for quite some time has said she wanted to do that with me...give me time since I've been burned so badly. So I've been smiling a lot more than usual.

Right now..freezing..something has gone batty with my heater. Gonna have to wait until Mom gets home to check it cause I don't know how to check on the pilot on it. 47 and falling. *shivers*

It's good to see you, Diz. I hope everything goes really well for you with the Visa. *huggles*

I'm doing okay here. To use an old fashioned term, I'm being courted. *blush* Young lady who I've known online for quite some time has said she wanted to do that with me...give me time since I've been burned so badly. So I've been smiling a lot more than usual.

Right now..freezing..something has gone batty with my heater. Gonna have to wait until Mom gets home to check it cause I don't know how to check on the pilot on it. 47 and falling. *shivers*

I am sorry that your generous heart has been hurt Jaz. I didn't know, gawd I need to get caught up with you woman! :)

I am elated to learn of this new lady who is courting you.
8b4756c76202f856

BTW,
That's not an old fashioned term, it is the correct term. ;)

Hello, Vibeland! Sorry I haven't been around, but I finally went down to Massachusetts this weekend to get my car. Lots of stress, but now it's all over, and I'll be submitting my visa application as soon as I get the last of the paperwork.

Now to catch up on... everything!

-diz :rose:

Ummmm....I wanna go to Massa-to-hard-for-me-to-spell-setts!
Why do I remember that your birthday is sometime soon?

WAIT! Lemme check your profile!

OMG!!!! We have to have a surprise online celebration for Diz's birthday on the 6th of Feb you guys!

Oooooh...okaaaaaaaay......ignore the fact that I spoke about an online party here at Vibeland for you okay Diz?
:eek:;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back