Accidentally Meeting a Lit User in RL

Can't say for sure I've met anyone from Lit although there have been a few instances where I met someone that resembled a known litster but never confirmed. It was exciting to think it could possibly be them but I don't believe it was. I think it would be fun to accidentally meet someone that I've interacted online with and pick up the conversation in person, many possibilities.

Nobody who lives in the Birmingham, AL area has the balls to admit coming here. Not that I would care, I've nothing to hide and I am the same person here as I am in RL.

Hell, I kind of wish someone WOULD like to be friends that I know from here, it would make it easier, the whole getting to know you stage of things never works out right for me. At least if they were from Lit, they could read my posts.

As I've only given my real name and pic to one Lit person, I doubt any accidental meeting will ever occur. I wouldn't mind meeting a few people, but as no one lives near me save one (and he isn't amenable to meeting anybody from Lit that I know of) it leaves little room for accidental meetings.

I've thought about the idea and it intrigues me, but aside from daydreams, not happening.

Never had it happen, but I doubt I'd mind if it did. Then again, I suppose it'd depend on who it was... But there are definitely a few that I've thought about it happening with.

I've attended two UK Lit get-togethers.

For some of us being recognised as Lit users could threaten our continued employment so all pictures of the meetings were shared as 'confidential' and have remained confidential.

Some local people know that I am oggbashan but have not shared that information, mainly because they were startled/repelled by some of my stories. :rolleyes:

Go figure the odds . . .

On a "sharing my wife" thread I once talked extensively with a guy in another country about my wife visiting him, both of us getting pretty hot about it. He then talked once on Skype with my wife, seeing each other and exchanged photos, which she showed to me, but then he dropped out of sight. Months later, at a tourism expo where we live, my wife and I both wondered where we'd seen the guy we were both staring at a few tables away. He didn't notice us. I asked my wife to go talk to him, but she was suddenly painfully shy. When I approached him, he said I looked familiar, but when I brought him over to our table, he recognized my wife, and then remembered where. In a few moments we all shared and remembered the intimacies we'd experienced on the Internet. We all seemed to simultaneously feel embarrassed and attracted, mulling it over and alternately glancing into each others eyes.

Unfortunately, our meeting was right at the end of the last day of the conference and he had to catch an airport limousine. Still . . . at one point he reached for and held her hand while he told her what he'd thought about after their Skyping. My wife, who had gone from shy to polite to visibly turned on, listened and then impulsively brought his hand to her breast as she listened to him. She was silent, looking down at her lap as she listened to every word. I was turned on and jealous at the same time. All too soon the time came for him to go, he made jokes about wondering if he could stand up to go catch his bus. Through the glass table both of us saw his problem.

That's all that happened, but oh my god! She said the feel of the back of his hand against her breast overpowered her entire body with an electric shock. She felt herself suddenly wet, she said. I can imagine what he felt. Time and again our pillow talk about those few moments have led the way to incredible sex.

Last edited:
Never had it happen, but I doubt I'd mind if it did. Then again, I suppose it'd depend on who it was... But there are definitely a few that I've thought about it happening with.

Now that you mention it, I have fantasized about the idea of finding a few people on Lit in real life, whether by chance or intentionally. I've also looked at people IRL and wonder if they would be the type to secretly go on Lit, or if they do.

I've not met anyone on here but I used to use chatrooms when bored at uni. One instance I recall was chatting to someone who it turned out lived less than 5 minutes walk away from me. We chatted for roughly 30 minutes before I headed over and we ended up shagging. I never saw or spoke to him again as I didn't get his number :/

I've not met anyone on here but I used to use chatrooms when bored at uni. One instance I recall was chatting to someone who it turned out lived less than 5 minutes walk away from me. We chatted for roughly 30 minutes before I headed over and we ended up shagging. I never saw or spoke to him again as I didn't get his number :/

Very similar for me.however she we a married gal and for a 're months is sneak in she her hubby left. It was amazing.

It happened to me once and it was amazing

Do tell us more!

hottielottie1 said:

There's something about that, that sounds utterly thrilling. I'm definitely thinking bumping into this guy could have potentially been that very scenario.

On a "sharing my wife" thread I once talked extensively with a guy in another country about my wife visiting him, both of us getting pretty hot about it. He then talked once on Skype with my wife, seeing each other and exchanged photos, which she showed to me, but then he dropped out of sight. Months later, at a tourism expo where we live, my wife and I both wondered where we'd seen the guy we were both staring at a few tables away. He didn't notice us. I asked my wife to go talk to him, but she was suddenly painfully shy. When I approached him, he said I looked familiar, but when I brought him over to our table, he recognized my wife, and then remembered where. In a few moments we all shared and remembered the intimacies we'd experienced on the Internet. We all seemed to simultaneously feel embarrassed and attracted, mulling it over and alternately glancing into each others eyes.

Unfortunately, our meeting was right at the end of the last day of the conference and he had to catch an airport limousine. Still . . . at one point he reached for and held her hand while he told her what he'd thought about after their Skyping. My wife, who had gone from shy to polite to visibly turned on, listened and then impulsively brought his hand to her breast as she listened to him. She was silent, looking down at her lap as she listened to every word. I was turned on and jealous at the same time. All too soon the time came for him to go, he made jokes about wondering if he could stand up to go catch his bus. Through the glass table both of us saw his problem.

That's all that happened, but oh my god! She said the feel of the back of his hand against her breast made an electric shock through her body and she felt herself suddenly wet. I can imagine what he felt. Time and again our pillow talk about those few moments have led the way to incredible sex.

Now that is one heck of a chance meeting! Have you not been able to reconnect online since that day?

I'd like to find out I know someone on here, quite well but they didn't know me, and then when I see them I'd know loads about them, especially if I've been flirting with a hot girl and I'd drop hints in the hope we'd fuck

I have often thought about this happening, though it never has. I do catch people staring at me in public, with that look of thinking they know me or have seen me, which is a possibility as I have been seen a lot (and a lot of me. LOL) in the 1970's and 1980's in many national publications. I have also posted a lot of pictures of me from that time and personal photos, but I don't think I ever showed my face.

I am aware there are quite a few Lit members in my general area as I live in the most populated area of Arizona. I do think it would be interesting and probably a bit awkward at first, depending where we "ran into each other." I just don't know how anyone would know and then be bold enough to come up and introduce themselves as a Litster. Kind of curious about that happening, though. :D

I don't into populated areas often enough to really have this happen unfortunately. I don't think I'd get recognised as being who I am on here even if I did bump into another user anyway. I do wonder though, if I went to an event in London or somewhere all geared up and with my tail in, would I get recognised?

this, plus other more obvious reasons, is why I don't share pictures on this site. I'm actually terrified that anyone in real life would make the connection.

I think I'm the only person on Lit in a 50 mile radius even though I'm in a city. Well, there are at least no women from Lit in a 50 mile radius of me.

I think it would be interesting to meet another one from Lit. Of course it might feel awkward at first if we did recognize each other. I know of a couple of Litsters that live within driving distance of me, but none of us have met yet... But why not go for a cup of coffee or something to eat and have a good time talking about Lit. It would sure make for some interesting conversation. Who says it always has to be about sex? Get your mind out of the gutter once in a while.
:p:nana:

I've talked to a few people on here who live in or near my city, but I've never run into them IRL...at least not that I'm aware of.

I guess I'm thinking about how many Lit Users I may know now! I even thought about it in the supermarket before, living in a big city I think it's highly plausible.

For anyone wondering, me and the Lit user in question had shared pictures (something I don't do anymore) so we identified each other easily - that being my reason for not doing so anymore.

Yes, we did . . .

Now that is one heck of a chance meeting! Have you not been able to reconnect online since that day?

Yes, instead of Skyping, we've exchanged several emails, planning for him to make a special visit this coming month just to be with my wife. The plane fare and all is a hell of a lot to spend to get laid, but something intense happened between the two of them, and in that case, I imagine I'd do the same. He'll stay with us the four days he'll be here.

Back