Lucan's strange erotic drawings

This is reminiscent or a series of nude figures with bird skulls I did for an earlier printmaking class. (which sadly I have lost/misplaced!!)

I do like your imagination.
I hope you can find them.
I bet lucan would dig your "owlhat" (my name for it) piece! I know I do!

This is reminiscent or a series of nude figures with bird skulls I did for an earlier printmaking class. (which sadly I have lost/misplaced!!)

I do like your imagination.

You have some nice drawings on your thread... so I got to see some of the bird skulls there... I took some printmaking classes once-- loved etching and aquatint... I wonder if I have any of those someplace around here?

hmm....

Anyhow, I'm still digging through the archives here:

infected.jpg

inspiration.jpg

interest.JPG

interruption.jpg

invaders.jpg

I hope you can find them.
I bet lucan would dig your "owlhat" (my name for it) piece! I know I do!

Indeed. I hope she can find them too! We need more birdskull nudes in the world!

I should catagorize these drawings or something; they're all over the map... maybe later-- you'll just have to take your chances:

job.jpg

king%20and%20queen.jpg

joining.jpg

justice.jpg

kiss.JPG

Onward with the random pictures!

Some pencil, pen, color, all unfinished and not-quite-right.

lakeside.JPG

longhose.JPG

loungingator.JPG

maincourse.jpg

maskmn.JPG

enough for now...

Some pencil, pen, color, all unfinished and not-quite-right.

heh heh "not quite right"

I think that is a part of the beauty.

I like to think, that by putting these images to paper, you are "purging" and thereby living a much more balanced life (than most people). I know that it helps me to explore my thoughts (even fleeting ones), dreams and fantasies on paper.

heh heh "not quite right"

I think that is a part of the beauty.

I like to think, that by putting these images to paper, you are "purging" and thereby living a much more balanced life (than most people). I know that it helps me to explore my thoughts (even fleeting ones), dreams and fantasies on paper.

Well, I don't know about living a balanced life, though I suppose swinging wildly from one extreme to the other is a form of balance, eh? I think there's a lot of denied sexual feelings leaking out onto the paper, fantasies with fantasies of their own...

& here are some more: some small sketches and something I don't-quite-know-what

maskoutfit.jpg

messenger.jpg

miasma.JPG

midair.jpg

milking.jpg

Five more drawings...

Let's see what comes up next here in our game of art roulette....

morphin.JPG

mosquito.jpg

moths.jpg

multiplex.JPG

mushroom.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

But wait! There's more!

myturn.JPG

naptime.jpg

negotiations.JPG

newtoy.jpg

next.jpg

Only 100 more to go, unless I keep drawing more, in which case there will be more...

stay tuned.

I really like these. Nicely drawn. They look like something out of a medievalist painting, or even one of Goya's prints. I'll give you my three main thoughts: sinister, sexy, surreal.

Thanks!

Love this one ... nice work

So glad you like-- I thought I'd scanned everything at higher res, but some of these aren't... hmmm... maybe have to rescan some-- and I have new ones to scan as well.

But for now, more from the archives:

orgee.JPG

orgiastic.jpg

orgy.jpg

overthrown.jpg

packanimal.JPG

I really like these. Nicely drawn. They look like something out of a medievalist painting, or even one of Goya's prints. I'll give you my three main thoughts: sinister, sexy, surreal.

The three "S's" -- I'll take those with pleasure. Franz Von Bayros has always been one of my favorites, as well as Heinrich Kley, Zdzlislaw Beksinski, Dali (of course), Rops, Rackham, Ricketts... oh well there are a lot of them. Perhaps I'll make a list...

Here are some more of mine: some of these ain't so great, but maybe someone will find something in them, or take them & finish them... or something...

painted.jpg

palace.JPG

partners.JPG

passing.jpg

pencil%20sketch2.jpg

Wonderful art.. I think I just had a braingasm... Bondage Fairies needs you!

And I need some bondage fairies! I'm glad to help with your braingasm-- always willing to help-- hope you have another one soon!

More drawings then!

praying.jpg

premonition.jpg

prepared.jpg

priestess.JPG

primary%20colors.jpg

great work, Lucan!

(disturbing, but great.:D a bit too "demonic" for my tastes, for the most part)

Forget "enjoy"... I'm addicted!

Hi everyone,
That's me & I've got a whole lot of strange erotic drawings I've done. All configurations, combinations and gyrations... mythical, surreal, men, women & other... I don't have them in any particular order so I'll just start with a sampler of the various directions my art tends to go...

Comments are welcome.

Hope you enjoy!

Lucan:)

old-wings.jpg

familymeeting.jpg

insolence.JPG

hareem.jpg

forest.jpg

Lucan,

Thanks for your visions that you draw. I saw some photos you had posted in the past, and they are also arousing, but these drawings are more evocative, perhaps because, being drawings, they allow my mind to contribute my own "scripting" of what is happening in the scenes, or at least to search for probable outcomes.

Please keep posting these... they are exceptional,

Thanks,

Rags

I enjoyed viewing your art. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

great work, Lucan!

(disturbing, but great.:D a bit too "demonic" for my tastes, for the most part)

Too daemonic, eh? Well, you've got to get 'em all out and onto the paper or they'll take over... maybe. Sometimes the drawings surprise me even...

Surprise!

sketch9.jpg

sketch10.jpg

sketch11.jpg

sketches1.JPG

sketches2.JPG

Back