Oh, hello again.... ;)

I am going to try to be here more regularly and try my best to start answering all my messages again on here!!!

I am going to try to be here more regularly and try my best to start answering all my messages again on here!!!

WOO HOO!! Always good news... Hope to see you around more, but hey its always you're choice and you know I support it :)

WOO HOO!! Always good news... Hope to see you around more, but hey its always you're choice and you know I support it :)

I will do my best to be around... I go in between liking my body and absolutely hating it!!!! It's odd lol

I will do my best to be around... I go in between liking my body and absolutely hating it!!!! It's odd lol

I know, and I definitely have been in the same situation. But while you are here... know that your body is definitely appreciated... just as much as you are. I speak for my self, but I am sure many others :)

I wish my phone would allow me to upload photos all the time lol... Piece of shit !!!

It doe suck because its not always the same photo size when I take a picture. Ugh.

((Huggs)) Hope you can get it sorted out. Maybe e-mail it to yourself, unless you have no other computer access at the moment, then that wouldn't make sense.

((Huggs)) Hope you can get it sorted out. Maybe e-mail it to yourself, unless you have no other computer access at the moment, then that wouldn't make sense.

All I have is my phone and an iPad but same thing when I try on that. Oh well! I tried.

Wellllll I took four more photos and this was the only one that would load!!! Grrrr

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 236
Back