Feminism is about the demonization of marginalized men

And I literally posted MOUNTAINS of evidence of a gulf between black women and white feminists.

Evidence that you clearly ignored.

how exactly is one unsubstantiated paragraph on an op-ed piece " mountains of evidence"?

somehow multiple articles by black feminists who write with white feminists..in a matter of a few days....doesnt have the same weight as a paragraph?

when you actually present something that supports that claim, then you might have a point

but that's a challenge.. and you always run screaming from those

this should be no diferent

So it's okay when your buddies dish it out, but not when I dish it back at them?

Seriously, fuck off.

no...it's bullshit when you post about wanting to get past this hostility that exist between men... and then without missing a beat.. end up doing the exact thing you dont want others do

rules for thee but not for me, right?

dont blame me for you being an oblivious hypocrite

I notice you don't even try to challenge the fact that while feminists are raging about nice guys and nerds, none even uttered a peep about powerful men like Bill Clinton.

Hypocrite.

I'm the hypocrite... because you did something you dont want others to do?

riiiiiigggggggggggggt

no...it's bullshit when you post about wanting to get past this hostility that exist between men... and then without missing a beat.. end up doing the exact thing you dont want others do

rules for thee but not for me, right?

dont blame me for you being an oblivious hypocrite
So it's okay when your buddies dish it out, but not when I dish it back at them?

I'm the hypocrite... because you did something you dont want others to do?

riiiiiigggggggggggggt
I notice you don't even try to challenge the fact that while feminists are raging about nice guys and nerds, none even uttered a peep about powerful men like Bill Clinton.

The point is that you're the one complaining and criticizing such dishes when you're dishing it out. So it's not okay on your part as your behavior is being hypocritical and contradictory.

Possibly because it seems powerful men like Bill Clinton aren't possibly going to future Elliot Rodgers and George Sodini. As well as Clinton seemingly has done enough for the feminism cause to overlook his 'misdeeds' :D

I'm still unsure why you're focused on pointing out behavior in feminists that you engage in and criticize. What feminists do would be more relevant or 'challenging' in my opinion if this was behavior feminists criticize in others not wanting them to do yet they engage it. Yet you haven't shown that. You've shown you're the one being hypocritical- dishing out behavior you complain about in others.

this isn't about my alleged "buddies".. this is about you said and how you don't want to abide by what you said

the only one here raging about nice guys is you as well

this isn't about my alleged "buddies".. this is about you said and how you don't want to abide by what you said

the only one here raging about nice guys is you as well

The point is that you're the one complaining and criticizing such dishes when you're dishing it out. So it's not okay on your part as your behavior is being hypocritical and contradictory.

Possibly because it seems powerful men like Bill Clinton aren't possibly going to future Elliot Rodgers and George Sodini. As well as Clinton seemingly has done enough for the feminism cause to overlook his 'misdeeds' :D

I'm still unsure why you're focused on pointing out behavior in feminists that you engage in and criticize. What feminists do would be more relevant or 'challenging' in my opinion if this was behavior feminists criticize in others not wanting them to do yet they engage it. Yet you haven't shown that. You've shown you're the one being hypocritical- dishing out behavior you complain about in others.
It's not surprising that the awful actions of feminism never get criticized by anyone here except me.

People are always falling over themselves to defend and make excuses for them. Which is why I keep on bringing it up!

I never said a godamned thing about acting one way.. then turning around and doing it anyways

this is about you avoiding resposnsibility for the shit you say

you said one thing was bad and people shouldnt do it.. but you did it anyways

bring up Clinton all you want

it won't change that you're a hypocrite

I never said a godamned thing about acting one way.. then turning around and doing it anyways

this is about you avoiding resposnsibility for the shit you say

you said one thing was bad and people shouldnt do it.. but you did it anyways

bring up Clinton all you want

it won't change that you're a hypocrite

jesus fuck.. repeating yourself like an infant having a tantrum won't change you're a hypocrite

the only one that doesnt see this is you

jesus fuck.. repeating yourself like an infant having a tantrum won't change you're a hypocrite

So it's okay when your buddies dish it out, but not when I dish it back at them? You've never once criticized that behavior when others do it. You can't refute that. You only ever have a problem when I do it.

You're a hypocrite.

I notice you don't even try to challenge the fact that while feminists are raging about nice guys and nerds, none even uttered a peep about powerful men like Bill Clinton. You don't ever deny I'm factually wrong about this.

Again, you are nothing but a hypocrite. Avoiding this doesn't make you anything more than a fucking infantile bitch.

And as long as you keep coming at me in this thread I will honey badger the fuck out of you with this.

So it's okay when your buddies dish it out, but not when I dish it back at them? You've never once criticized that behavior when others do it. You can't refute that. You only ever have a problem when I do it.

Perhaps because it's a false equivalency..what others say or do..is what others say or do... not what I say or do..

You're right, I can't refute that... but what also can't be refuted is that you went and said one thing.. and did another

that is direct hypocrisy

You're a hypocrite.

false equivalnecy.. the only way I would be a hypocrite is if I said one thing.. and went and did it anyways..... you know.. the exact thing you did

I notice you don't even try to challenge the fact that while feminists are raging about nice guys and nerds, none even uttered a peep about powerful men like Bill Clinton. You don't ever deny I'm factually wrong about this.

It still doesnt change you said one thing.. and did another

Again, you are nothing but a hypocrite. Avoiding this doesn't make you anything more than a fucking infantile bitch.

Please point out where I said one thing.. and then turned around and did the exact opposite...that is literally the only way you can be remotely write about this

And as long as you keep coming at me in this thread I will honey badger the fuck out of you with this.

ummm...do you even know what that means

the only thing you're proving is that you dont have the courage to step up and admit that you're a hypocrite when there is literal physical evidence to prove it

Perhaps because it's a false equivalency..what others say or do..is what others say or do... not what I say or do..

You're right, I can't refute that... but what also can't be refuted is that you went and said one thing.. and did another

that is direct hypocrisy

false equivalnecy.. the only way I would be a hypocrite is if I said one thing.. and went and did it anyways..... you know.. the exact thing you did

It still doesnt change you said one thing.. and did another

Please point out where I said one thing.. and then turned around and did the exact opposite...that is literally the only way you can be remotely write about this

ummm...do you even know what that means

the only thing you're proving is that you dont have the courage to step up and admit that you're a hypocrite when there is literal physical evidence to prove it

You're a hypocrite.

he simply can not take responsibility for what he's said

and this is why the MRA will never be considered more then a joke by the media.... because they cant act like adults

No, Renard doesn't see it either, but it makes sense, he and LJ are cut from exactly the same cloth.

I could go on... but it just astonishes me that you have the balls to say that feminist women are split by some mythical huge divde of race?

that's just insulting

should I post some interesting statements on race, sexuality, and god old fashioned transphobia from your side of the fence

untill you have a fucking clue as to what you're talking about.. please dont pull a renard and spout out fiction

He is right on the issue of race and feminism... and you are dead fucking wrong. You must be a white chick, only white women feel so comfortable about whitesplaining white black women think and feel about you. #solidarityisforwhitewomen was not a fluke, it was the truth being thrown in your face, a truth you ignored.

For instance....

White women bitch about so-called "rape culture" yet don't give a flying fuck about female migrant workers who get raped and robbed regularly. Why? They are Mexicans, what do you care? So long as strawberries appear in the refrigerator case you don't give a flying fuck what it takes to get it there.

White women complain that they earn $0.76 on the dollar compared to men. Accepting that number as truth (which it may not be), your real complaint is that WHITE WOMEN earn less than WHITE MEN but still earn far more that MEXICAN MEN and BLACK MEN but what do you care? You don't. Why?

Feminsim only looks up the economic ladder. Feminism cares about there being more female lawyers, not more female truck drivers, not more female plumbers. Why don't they care about truck drivers or migrant workers? Feminisim is a bout gaining institutional power, and there is no power behind a plumber.

Feminism is a white woman's power grab against white men. And black women are only of use as a foot soldier, to give white women a leg up. And once white women get the leg up, they kick out the ladder.

Last edited:
He is right on the issue of race and feminism... and you are dead fucking wrong. You must be a white chick, only white women feel so comfortable about whitesplaining white black women think and feel about you. #solidarityisforwhitewomen was not a fluke, it was the truth being thrown in your face, a truth you ignored.

You are so full of shit, it's astonishing...you have the temrity to tell me since I'm white, I cant understand feminism as it applies to any woman that isnt white... essentially saying Icouldntunderstand but you're the fucking expert on white chicks

For instance....

White women bitch about so-called "rape culture" yet don't give a flying fuck about female migrant workers who get raped and robbed regularly.

Yes, they do.. here's something from my favourite blog on it... you can't bother leaving your prejudices to look at things beyond your perspective, so why would you know it exists

http://feministing.com/2014/06/12/migrant-women-documenting/

http://feministing.com/2013/08/08/the-dream-9-are-going-home/

http://feministing.com/2012/10/03/w...ible-choice-faced-by-many-undocumented-women/

Why? They are Mexicans, what do you care? So long as strawberries appear in the refrigerator case you don't give a flying fuck what it takes to get it there.

read above, you bigoted fucktard

White women complain that they earn $0.76 on the dollar compared to men. Accepting that number as truth (which it may not be), your real complaint is that WHITE WOMEN earn less than WHITE MEN but still earn far more that MEXICAN MEN and BLACK MEN but what do you care? You don't. Why?

No, my complaint is about the mistreatment of women.. you're the only one bringing up race

I'd guess because you're a racist, as based on the last time I schooled your ass about this

Feminsim only looks up the economic ladder. Feminism cares about there being more female lawyers, not more female truck drivers, not more female plumbers. Why don't they care about truck drivers or migrant workers? Feminisim is a bout gaining institutional power, and there is no power behind a plumber.

ummm they do

http://www.nwlc.org/resource/women-construction-still-breaking-ground

once again, you're a bigot that cant leave your comfort zone to learn anything outside of your worldview

Feminism is a white woman's power grab against white men. And black women are only of use as a foot soldier, to give white women a leg up. And once white women get the leg up, they kick out the ladder.

actually it's an empowerment for all women, all men, and all children..... you're just someone that hates white chicks... that doesnt make you an activist.. it makes you a racist

You are so full of shit, it's astonishing...you have the temrity to tell me since I'm white, I cant understand feminism as it applies to any woman that isnt white... essentially saying Icouldntunderstand but you're the fucking expert on white chicks

Yes, they do.. here's something from my favourite blog on it... you can't bother leaving your prejudices to look at things beyond your perspective, so why would you know it exists

http://feministing.com/2014/06/12/migrant-women-documenting/

http://feministing.com/2013/08/08/the-dream-9-are-going-home/

http://feministing.com/2012/10/03/w...ible-choice-faced-by-many-undocumented-women/

read above, you bigoted fucktard

No, my complaint is about the mistreatment of women.. you're the only one bringing up race

I'd guess because you're a racist, as based on the last time I schooled your ass about this

ummm they do

http://www.nwlc.org/resource/women-construction-still-breaking-ground

once again, you're a bigot that cant leave your comfort zone to learn anything outside of your worldview

actually it's an empowerment for all women, all men, and all children..... you're just someone that hates white chicks... that doesnt make you an activist.. it makes you a racist

What a surprise, instead of engaging me...

a white woman marginalizes my opinion because I am black and am criticizing the feminist movement, posts a bunch of unrelated links because she cannot think for herself and does not even have the intellectual capacity to parse said links... about points which she cannot article herself, and uses profane name calling (like fucktard, because she is willing to crap on the mentally handicapped because they are beneath her too) to prove her superiority.

Textbook feminist, well done!

Last edited:
I have to go. Since you like links so much here is one for you to read. And I suggest you read the comments too.

http://tothecurb.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/slutwalk-a-stroll-through-white-supremacy/

SLUTWALK: A STROLL THROUGH WHITE SUPREMACY

slutwalk-0071.jpg

Last edited:
What a surprise, instead of engaging me...

a white woman marginalizes my opinion because I am black and am criticizing the feminist movement, posts a bunch of unrelated links because she cannot think for herself and does not even have the intellectual capacity to parse said links... about points which she cannot article herself, and uses profane name calling (like fucktard, because she is willing to crap on the mentally handicapped because they are beneath her too) to prove her superiority.

Textbook feminist, well done!

are you fucking kidding me?

you completely ignore the multiple posts i make about women of all colours working together in the cause of femninism, then you make claims about how "white" feminism is ignoring women of colour... i then make multiple examples of you being wrong again

the links were'nt unrelated..they were directly related to what you posted.... but you're clearly too prejudiced to even read them

you of course refuse to read, acknowledge, or even possibly conceive there are other world views then your own

and blame white women for it

I'm not calling you a racist because i'm trying to write you off.. I'm calling you a racist because you denigrate and dismiss white women for the simple fact they aren't black

that's what makes you a racist

and I'm calling you a fucktard, because you are one.. anyone who is intentionally as ignorant and selective with with what you perceive..is a fucktard

being a feminist doesnt mean I have to put up with your short sighted racist myopic divisive bullshit

I have to go. Since you like links so much here is one for you to read. And I suggest you read the comments too.

http://tothecurb.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/slutwalk-a-stroll-through-white-supremacy/

SLUTWALK: A STROLL THROUGH WHITE SUPREMACY

slutwalk-0071.jpg

I have read the comments

the part that gets me is the write of the op-ed piece... clearly hasnt done any research on why slutwalk came into existence in the first place

as obviousl;y you don't either

Slutwalk was in direct response to the Toronto chief of police refering to women who wore revealing clothes as sluts... the police chief

it started in toronto.. because it happened there...

so, yes.. the Slutwalk movement can certainly do more... but getting angry at it because it didnt spring into being over your politics? please

so, next time.. you and the op-ed writer should do a bit of research before you spout off again without having the first clue what you're talking about

Back