Son rapes lesbian mom

Monazwx

Literotica Guru
Could this work?

ETA: Just realizing that the rest of the story didn't post. It's about a grown son (in his twenties or so) acting on a fantasy to seduce his sexy mom. She's been a lesbian for as long as he could remember (after her marriage fall apart), and she has no idea that her son has been lusting after her all this time. I'm stumped for an ending here.

Last edited:
Ok so son has hots for lesbian mom, some typical ideas:

A) try to be 'seductive' by either displaying himself (possibly pretending it's an accident) if he is hunky.

B) More directly seductive by getting in her personal space, touching her, or taking her out on special dinners what not.

Perhaps alcohol would be a good plot device for A or B

C) Rape her outright.

I'd go with C cause then I'd have her get vengeance by having him get raped in the next chapter cause I think that would be LOL and I like men getting raped but I'm in the minority I suspect.

Another idea that is a bit more unique, maybe he has a female accomplice like a girlfriend or a lesbian friend who starts the seduction of his mom?

How about the son dresses up like a really butch, sexy woman, and begins hanging around at the club where his mom likes to go to dance and drink. She meets him, but his disguise is so good she doesn't recognize him. They flirt, they dance, they drink. Maybe he slips her a mickey. He takes her home (to her home), and tries to get as far along as possible before she realizes who he is. When she finally figures it all out, it's too late - he has her pinned and is ready to do the deed.

How about the son dresses up like a really butch, sexy woman, and begins hanging around at the club where his mom likes to go to dance and drink. She meets him, but his disguise is so good she doesn't recognize him. They flirt, they dance, they drink. Maybe he slips her a mickey. He takes her home (to her home), and tries to get as far along as possible before she realizes who he is. When she finally figures it all out, it's too late - he has her pinned and is ready to do the deed.

I actually had a story kind of like this but the lesbian wasn't his mother. Oh and it wasn't forced also lol, it was more of a lesbian dominates guy thing.

how about the mom is married, but is having an affair with another woman, son blackmails her to keep it secret

Ok so son has hots for lesbian mom, some typical ideas:

A) try to be 'seductive' by either displaying himself (possibly pretending it's an accident) if he is hunky.

B) More directly seductive by getting in her personal space, touching her, or taking her out on special dinners what not.

Perhaps alcohol would be a good plot device for A or B

C) Rape her outright.

I'd go with C cause then I'd have her get vengeance by having him get raped in the next chapter cause I think that would be LOL and I like men getting raped but I'm in the minority I suspect.

Another idea that is a bit more unique, maybe he has a female accomplice like a girlfriend or a lesbian friend who starts the seduction of his mom?

I'm thinking a combination of all three, (because his character is/will be hunky). I like the idea of a female accomplice. Maybe the mom can have the hots for one of his girlfriends.

With the character being a hunk, I'm not sure if this one's going to work.

I actually had a story kind of like this but the lesbian wasn't his mother. Oh and it wasn't forced also lol, it was more of a lesbian dominates guy thing.

It could turn into that.

how about the mom is married, but is having an affair with another woman, son blackmails her to keep it secret

Nice twist. I'm going to place that somewhere, I'm not sure how but I like it. ETA: I'm thinking that in the end, the mom will go from lez to bi (making her son her standby lover), or that they'll commit to each other, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Back