What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thankful that I have tomorrow off. 6 days in a row of being nice to people just about killed me.
 
Little need of sleep must run in the family...my brother & I are up for the day.


I don't think we're on the same site...oh, that would be AWKWARD.
 
I wish my brain would go ahead an unlock the secret knowledge it's searching for already.
 
Why is it that when you dunk a cookie or doughnut into to your coffee, and little piece breaks off and floats around in the liquid, you can't just drink it out? The piece always floats just out of your drinking reach!
 
I have a lot of people coming in tomorrow, I hope I have enough of everything.
 
Why is it that when you dunk a cookie or doughnut into to your coffee, and little piece breaks off and floats around in the liquid, you can't just drink it out? The piece always floats just out of your drinking reach!
If you were floating on the water and a whale wanted to drink you, wouldn't you swim away to avoid being consumed?

The crumb is practicing self defense.

Actually, there is a physical law to describe the phenomena, The liquid in the cup empties from the bottom and creates a reverse current on the top. P.M. me if you would like to see the formula of how it is calculated.
 
seem to be a lot of gamers around me and not just LARPers.
 
This online class seems pretty bloody easy. I'm hoping it's not just the calm before the storm......
 
How sad, but also wonderful, it is to have more support from strangers than it is my own family and friends.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top