Fuck over PM

Reggie342

Really Really Experienced

Last edited:
I'm not sure what this is about but I must assume it is a question type of thread. I'll ask the question for the person below.

Would you take a fuck over a good steak cooked perfectly?

I'm not sure what this is about but I must assume it is a question type of thread. I'll ask the question for the person below.

Would you take a fuck over a good steak cooked perfectly?

Kobe or Wagyu? There would be some serious thought involved in that one.

For a 7 bone chuck steak; absolutely sexual pleasure first. However leave the steak out to warm.

After the initial round the steak ought to be at room temperature and an appetite developed.

Add a big glass of red plonk. Eaten naked with the person who've you've shared the intimate encounter with, that would surely serve as the entree to another round. Protein and alcohol being a perfect fuel for lust and endurance.

For a solo encounter I'd say skip the steak altogether and channel your inner Roth. Beef liver lightly braised, served very rare. It ought to be tender after your... manipulation. Same red.

In my opinion.

Kobe or Wagyu? There would be some serious thought involved in that one.

For a 7 bone chuck steak; absolutely sexual pleasure first. However leave the steak out to warm.

After the initial round the steak ought to be at room temperature and an appetite developed.

Add a big glass of red plonk. Eaten naked with the person who've you've shared the intimate encounter with, that would surely serve as the entree to another round. Protein and alcohol being a perfect fuel for lust and endurance.

For a solo encounter I'd say skip the steak altogether and channel your inner Roth. Beef liver lightly braised, served very rare. It ought to be tender after your... manipulation. Same red.

In my opinion.

Brilliant -- don't mind if I do.

Cheesecake

We had a friend come over she was eating a piece of cheesecake. From her moans I think she might have cum. It was damn good cheesecake lol

We had a friend come over she was eating a piece of cheesecake. From her moans I think she might have cum. It was damn good cheesecake lol
I had a girl do something similar while eating Haagen-Dazs Cookies and Cream ice cream in one of their shops......I never did get to fuck her.

At least you got to hear her "O" noises! :D

I love the food direction this thread has taken haha.

I started it for the obvious reason stated in the title, but since I couldn't stay and play that day, I blanked out the text of my post. Oh well, feel free to PM if you want to chat :)

Back