Family Friends

So this is a little backwards from the original poat, but I've been hanging out at my uncle's lately and he has been hanging out with this guy, a coworker or something. Gorgeous man. He's old like 45, but salt and pepper hair, and definitely takes care of his body. Ugh, I want him inside me lol. And I'll get it 😉

So this is a little backwards from the original poat, but I've been hanging out at my uncle's lately and he has been hanging out with this guy, a coworker or something. Gorgeous man. He's old like 45, but salt and pepper hair, and definitely takes care of his body. Ugh, I want him inside me lol. And I'll get it 😉

I think you're exactly the kind of girl this thread is about. Have you let him know you're interested yet?

how old are u?

I know for a fact that both my parents looked at my friends when I brought them over growing up, I seen my dad spy on a friend of mine sun bathing in the back yard and my moms made perverted comments about others....I think it's pretty normal....

oh thats a sexy pic

I know for a fact that both my parents looked at my friends when I brought them over growing up, I seen my dad spy on a friend of mine sun bathing in the back yard and my moms made perverted comments about others....I think it's pretty normal....

Hmmm, what sort of things did your mom say?

Sometimes men need a "not subtle" hint. We are not surr if your interested or if we just think your interested.

Agree. Or we just read more into a simple comment. Drop the book on his head and make sure he knows the intent is truly there. Not many guys will pass up sex.

Subtle hints like bending over in a lose top with no bra, lingering hugs, and my favorite, taking a big bite of a hot dog while looking at him then saying I don't have a gag reflex.

Subtle hints like bending over in a lose top with no bra, lingering hugs, and my favorite, taking a big bite of a hot dog while looking at him then saying I don't have a gag reflex.

and then u woke up, right?

damn i wish i was hanging around you

I'd have fucked you right there on the table. I think your situation calls for drastic measure .Next time he's there alone take off all your clothes grab him by the dick and walk him to the bedroom lol

uncles friend

so I realized I never told you guys about what happened with my uncles friend... well I told u I would get him, and I did. andddddd...... he was horrible lol. such a disappointment. he had an amazing body, and a really confident attitude, bordering semi cocky which was hot.. but in bed, all I wanted him to do was fuck me in various positions. all he wanted to do was "make love" to me because "he didn't want to hurt me". ugh I hate that. and on top of it he didn't last long at all. welp, guess they cant all be winners.

so I realized I never told you guys about what happened with my uncles friend... well I told u I would get him, and I did. andddddd...... he was horrible lol. such a disappointment. he had an amazing body, and a really confident attitude, bordering semi cocky which was hot.. but in bed, all I wanted him to do was fuck me in various positions. all he wanted to do was "make love" to me because "he didn't want to hurt me". ugh I hate that. and on top of it he didn't last long at all. welp, guess they cant all be winners.
That does sound like a disappointment..."lovemaking" is never really all that hot.

After I got divorced I'd moved back to Texas to one, get away from the ex, and two to find work. After about 6 months my daughter called me and asked me if she could come live with me, she apologized to me for all the terrible things she'd thought of me because of the divorce but after I left she said she found out just how much grief I ran interference on between her and her mom. I told her she could come live with me no problem. Once there we got her enrolled into high school, she was in band and we went to several contests and such. I was glad to help and support her and the band. One of the flag girls was her friend and she kept winking at me and flirting, not wanting to get arrested I just smiled and would wink back. One night, my daughter asked me what I thought about her friend, I asked her what she meant she asked me if I thought she was sexy. Then she told me the girl was 18 almost 19, she'd failed a couple of years in middle school so was older than most of her other friends. I told her in that case I thought she was hot and would love to go out with her. I guess the friend had something else in mind, she came over to the house for a sleepover and after my daughter fell asleep, Ashley came looking for me. I was working on a computer for a friend and wasn't paying attention, I heard a cough and looked up, Ashley was standing there smiling and asked me what I was doing. I explained quickly what part I was changing out, she bent over to look and when she did her night gown fell away giving me a view of her small tits all the way down to her waxed pussy. She caught me looking and asked me if I liked what I saw. I told her I did. She stood up, pulled her nightgown over her head, tossed it to me and turned and walked to my bedroom. I got up and followed her, she was laying on my bed spread eagle, I took my clothes off and crawled between her legs and sucked her till she came. We didn't get much sleep that night for all the fucking and sucking we did. We met up a few more times after that, even after my daughter opted to go back to live with her mother. Ashley went off to college and I never heard from her again. I often wonder where she's at and how things turned out for her. I fantasize about her once in a while. She was a huge boost for my ego.

Back