Route to being gay??

did anyone else go.... girls getting facials > bi porn > gay porn??
From your basic question; girls, bi-porn, gay … I would have to say yes. I discovered porn when I was in my teens when I came across my brother’s collection of Playboys. That was amazing! I later discovered Penthouse, and Penthouse Letters. The letters people wrote in were very erotic for me. I read some letters that people wrote about bi-sex and it was exciting. Then one time, I just opened the magazine in the middle and started reading. I had stumbled across their Boy-Boy section. WOW!!! I was shocked and surprised at the effect it had on me! The thought of being with another man really got me going!! From that point on it has been a steady progression to a greater and stronger interest and desire in gay sex. I haven’t done anything with another man yet, but if the man, time, and place are right … I will take the plunge and discover what it’s like first hand. I can’t say that I always had a desire for men, it has just grown on me.
 
did anyone else go.... girls getting facials > bi porn > gay porn??

For me it had to do with hitchhiking, and being picked up by gay guys who wanted some young cock. Some of them just wanted to do a 'blow and go' on me, some were more seductive. As I became comfortable with this reality, I began to relax, enjoy, and participate more fully. Curiosity led me, eventually, to stroke, suck and even let a guy fuck me.

Then I knew I was a happy bisexual.
 
From your basic question; girls, bi-porn, gay … I would have to say yes. I discovered porn when I was in my teens when I came across my brother’s collection of Playboys. That was amazing! I later discovered Penthouse, and Penthouse Letters. The letters people wrote in were very erotic for me. I read some letters that people wrote about bi-sex and it was exciting. Then one time, I just opened the magazine in the middle and started reading. I had stumbled across their Boy-Boy section. WOW!!! I was shocked and surprised at the effect it had on me! The thought of being with another man really got me going!! From that point on it has been a steady progression to a greater and stronger interest and desire in gay sex. I haven’t done anything with another man yet, but if the man, time, and place are right … I will take the plunge and discover what it’s like first hand. I can’t say that I always had a desire for men, it has just grown on me.

Yep. That does remind me of one Penthouse story about a guy that didn't score on his date, and then hit the glory holes. Truly hot story.
 
Well for me it was watching women suck cock, and regular porn. I dabble in cuckold , and BBW. When I got my first"taste" was way back in the CompuServe chat rooms. I was chatting with what I thought was a woman, very non specific talk. Then he revealed he was a man, took me by surprise, and I resisted. Still chatted off and on and he cyber seduced me into fantasies he had, and what he wanted to do with me. Long story short I have never came that hard in my life, I had given in by the end of our chat, and started seeking out men only to chat with, playing the sub/ teach me how to please men role.
 
Well for me it was watching women suck cock, and regular porn. I dabble in cuckold , and BBW. When I got my first"taste" was way back in the CompuServe chat rooms. I was chatting with what I thought was a woman, very non specific talk. Then he revealed he was a man, took me by surprise, and I resisted. Still chatted off and on and he cyber seduced me into fantasies he had, and what he wanted to do with me. Long story short I have never came that hard in my life, I had given in by the end of our chat, and started seeking out men only to chat with, playing the sub/ teach me how to please men role.

A long-time bi-sexual here. A little trick I learned from a wise friend goes like this: If you have a complicated, emotionally volitile quest to make a decision or to get a better understanding about something very important to you, remove that decision to a completely different subject area.

Such as with this question in Post #1. Let's remove the question from the subject of sexual orientation. Let's say, food. We all started out on mother's milk or a substitute for it. We all progressed to cereals, fruits, vegetables, and most of us to meats.

We were not born to any of those food groups. They were given to us by others and they were compatible with our bodies.

When they gave us vegetables, 99.9% of us did not become vegetarians, vegans, etc, and we certainly made no pretense of claiming to have been born to vegetarianism. Humans have been classified as omnivorous for thousands of years.

Sexuality is a mystery to most of us -- it certainly is to me. But I'm not concerned with whether I was born homosexual just becasue I enjoy sucking cocks, any more than I feel that I was born to be a vegetarian just because I love steamed broccoli.

I craved girls before I ever even had a clue about sucking cocks, and once I sucked my first cock, I knew I wanted a lot more cocks and a lot more pussy, too. I never have gotten over a craving for pussy, and I hope I don't. Adding to my sexual diet did not require dropping a delicious favorite.

If this resonates with any of you, fine. If not, fine.

And thanks for the thread. It's been a pleasure to read all the different ideas.

Rags
 
it didnt just went, its kept going. :)

Yes for me straight porn fueling onset puberty hormones at 14-15 years old combined with natural urge to want to be fucked in my ass by another man. Which led to make shift dildos, to plastic cheap vibrators to real skin suction cup based dildos. Which finally led to real hard dick. Which has led to butt plugs. Watching hot chicks suck dick, swallow cum, facials and creampies led to me taking loads from fuck buddies on my face, loads from randoms on my stomach and chest and loads from bfs down my throat, all while lookong as sexi as the chicks in the porn I watched. Which has led to me not only making and taking piks and video of myself, but having random groups of men watching and jerking off in a circle around me as I get my little ass pounded by the biggest dick, alpha daddys in the bathhouse.

Dressing up in my sisters tight jeans and shirts and secretly buying girl thongs and asst sexy panties led to me wearing skirts, stockings, training bras,light make-up and lip gloss. Streaked hair on my head is all the I keep on my entire body.

I don't want boobs or to be passable. I love being the super hot, sexi sub sissy to another man.

Im 28 and took my first real dick at 18. So im proud to have come such a long way. :)
 
Yes for me straight porn fueling onset puberty hormones at 14-15 years old combined with natural urge to want to be fucked in my ass by another man. Which led to make shift dildos, to plastic cheap vibrators to real skin suction cup based dildos. Which finally led to real hard dick. Which has led to butt plugs. Watching hot chicks suck dick, swallow cum, facials and creampies led to me taking loads from fuck buddies on my face, loads from randoms on my stomach and chest and loads from bfs down my throat, all while lookong as sexi as the chicks in the porn I watched. Which has led to me not only making and taking piks and video of myself, but having random groups of men watching and jerking off in a circle around me as I get my little ass pounded by the biggest dick, alpha daddys in the bathhouse.

Dressing up in my sisters tight jeans and shirts and secretly buying girl thongs and asst sexy panties led to me wearing skirts, stockings, training bras,light make-up and lip gloss. Streaked hair on my head is all the I keep on my entire body.

I don't want boobs or to be passable. I love being the super hot, sexi sub sissy to another man.

Im 28 and took my first real dick at 18. So im proud to have come such a long way. :)

Like the jingle goes, "You've come a long way baby". You sound really hot!!
 
I don't know anything about how it feels? Sure. I know that I have loved women and men so I know for a fact that I CHOSE men in the end. You didn't. That is fine. My two main points are that no matter what you believe, others won't always agree with you and that there are a lot of people who don't live in black and white, one gender or the other as stickygirl was alluding to. Yes, that was black and white.

This whole exchanging of ideas and points of view is called having a conversation about something. Even if people are greeing to disagree as well. Doesn't make one a bigot or anything else as you really want to call me. You say you aren't but you really are. Even though I consider myself gay as well. I don't totally agree with you so that makes me no better than the bigot's right?

As for not knowing what anyone goes through, bullshit. I prefer men. Makes me gay as far as I am concerned. Family, friends, coworkers are not open when it comes to gay men especially. I would love to come out to them, but I might as well be ready to move on if I do, because most won't want to have me around anymore. Those that come out to their friends and families are courageous. I have not found that courage for fear that I will lose too many. Now mind you, they don't go around yelling remarks to gay people when they see them or any of those stereotypes that some like to put on all people who don't say they are totally fine with the lgbtq community, but when it's family or someone close to you, those people don't always take that news as well either.

I am done with this conversation. Congratulations. Basically calling me a bigot will shut me up which is often the easiest way to 'win' the conversation right? Not because I am though, but because no one is allowed to disagree with you at all. Not even those who have gotten to the same feelings about their sexuality but in a different way or those who may not live in black and white but a lot of gray. Hope you have a wonderful day. You should realize though, life would be so fucking boring if everyone 100% agreed with everyone else.

I'm sorry that I did not see this thread let alone your post when you put it up about 6 weeks ago. I will state that the original question that started this thread seemed kind of a weird, but regardless I agree with your sentiment. Part of the reason I never desire to come completely out is because the gay subculture as a group is rather intolerant of varying views. Plenty of us grew up with years of intolerance from the majority, and some of us refuse to then turn around and put up with similar intolerance from a minority that claims there is some advantage to joining their ranks.

The bottom line is that they will never find a "gay gene". If genes alone were the cause of sexual attraction, then we would see 100% of identical twins where both have the same sexuality.

Do I know why someone may exclusively find only members of the other sex, the same sex, or perhaps find both attractive? No, and I won't be so arrogant to say that I do. However, the more imporant fact is that, who really gives a rat's ass? Most of those that insist that it is all about "born this way", are not doing it based on science, but because they are of a mindset of two branches:

1) That they must respond to religious frustration with homosexual behavior.
2) That they must continue the perpetual victim status of not being able to "help themselves".

It is all nonsense.

If you were attracted to someone where their is a wide gap between your age..., if you were attracted to someone who was of huge gap in height or weight with..., if you were attracted to someone who was of a different religious background....; for all such examples, would you feel the need that you would have to find an intergenerational, stature, or religious affliiation attraction gene to justify your choice ot to get approval from others? I think not! Most peoplel would simply say if you don't like my choices, that is your problem.

Anyway, I'm sorry that more people didn't come and defend your stand on this. Just know that you are not alone... (I will say that I do not always believe that opposing views have equal standing. However, on topics such as the origin of attraction where no one holds a monopoly on "the truth", it is total BS to silence alternative views.)
 
I have been attracted to men as long as I can remember, including crushes on men in swimsuits, athletes, other boys as I was growing up. I "messed around" with two other boys before I came out at camp as a young teen. I have been with women but have always been more comfortable with men.

While I have not had a good relationship with a woman I have with two men (including my life partner) and the many other encounters with men always felt more comfortable (with the usual exceptions of the occasional wacko you run into, especially when I was young).
 
Last edited:
The short answer...yes

In my teens and twenties I rebuffed advances from several guys. I was uninterested and my focus was entirely upon girls. I loved nothing more than to eat pussy and could, like most young guys, fuck for hours. The thought of being with a hairy smelly guy was repulsive and remains that way.

However over the years of watching porn I have come to appreciate the phallus. Nothing like the anticipation of watching a girl pull down a guys pants and seeing that beautiful hard cock spring upward towards her waiting lips. At some point in my lust filled mind the lips became mine. Now it's all I think of as I watch porn, having that hard cock in my mouth and now I want it in my ass as well.

I only recently started playing with dildos but can deep throat my 8" one now as well as bury it in my ass. My best orgasms come when I am pumping that phallus into me watching a Shemale suck a beautiful cock.

I still don't want to "be" with a hairy smelly guy. But the thought of a smooth, sweet smelling one maybe wearing cute panties only partially hiding a hard cock really gets my motor running.
 
Where does the victim thing come into any of this? :confused: That's pretty passive aggressive or simply defensive - I don't know which. Does a left-handed person saying they are so, make them a victim? *shrugs* I'm not sure I understand why some posters here are so ready to dismiss someone else's sexuality as "get over it".

Is there like gay-gay that involves living together in a relationship
and
sex-gay that is just sucking cock or getting pegged, then going home?

Are some posters saying one is a better form of gay or does hunting for cock simply mean you're a horn-dog and fuck anything with a spine? Most teenage boys ( I think ) will experiment playing with someone else's cock, not necessarily because they are gay, but because it's available. I'd guess few of them have zero attraction to women, but most probably hanker for the excitement of the bike-shed experience of their youth even when they are happily married to a woman. That doesn't make them gay, it makes them bisexual.

I'm interested to hear and hope this isn't side-tracking from the original post :)

Best not to recall any of those early experiments or else the discussion will break the site rules on age.
 
Where does the victim thing come into any of this? :confused: That's pretty passive aggressive or simply defensive - I don't know which. Does a left-handed person saying they are so, make them a victim? *shrugs* I'm not sure I understand why some posters here are so ready to dismiss someone else's sexuality as "get over it".

There is a big difference between the politics of which hand dominates and sexualtiy. If I were a left handed person, I might seek out something like left handed scissors. However, if I do seek them out, do I need to tell the store that I must buy left handed scisors because it is my nature to use them vs I just like using left handed scissors? Why the drama? Why can't I just ask for left handed scissors, buy them, and then leave the store and go on with my life?

So there is nothing passive agressive or defensifve that you want to read into it. It simply should NOT matter one way or another.

I also think it is silly to think that acceptance will be forth comming only if you can prove to detractors that whatever they find undesirable about you is beyond your control. As an example, plenty of people are uncomfortable when a couple consists of intergenerational combos. Would you recommend to such a couple that they waste a lot of energy researching for a gene that eliminates the possibility that they simply were meant to be together regardless of some genetic explaination?

As to gay-gay vs sex-gay, I have my partner. That makes a big difference to me. Because I'm hitched, I don't take crave-cock-not-men's attitude as picking on me personally -- even though I think it is so shallow. That being said, I do remember my single years.

As I have said before in plenty of posts, during my single years I never came with an engagement ring every time I had sex. However, neither did I care for the attitudes of sex-gay guys I ran into. Even if I had the biggest, best tasting, furthest shooting, largest volume of cum producing cock in the world, I would still not want to be reduced to where my cock is put on a pedestal and the rest of me is put in the trash can. Sure we all have times we are just horney, but would I want a repeat experience with someone who had such a shallow opinion of my humanity? I know I'm not a lone in felling that way. Quite frankly, I'm surprised such guys just don't go find a horse since there is no interest in the humanity of the males they wish to encounter.

Would a woman like the idea that she would have the perfect body if only she had a cock instead of a vagina? Do transgendered females who have not had surgery appreciate it if a partner is really only interested in them because of the kink of being transgendered? Most people simply don't like being diminished into body parts. Don't get me wrong, people like beind admired for various things including the physical, but there is a difference between getting complements such as looks vs being fetishised.

Such people with this attitude aren't evil, and as long as their sexual partners are ok with it -- all power to them. It is their life. I simply know that if I were young and single again knowing what I know, I would want to give them a taste of what they are preaching. Let them spend a lot of time wearing a burka with only their mouth and ass showing based on the belief that the male form is unattractive as is the male personality. See how they like that kind of attitude over a prolonged period of time.

Imagine a women who had a similar attitude -- totally straight except she likes going down on another woman. However, that other woman better not hug her or kiss her as she has no interest in that. I seriously doubt may lesbians would find such a woman worth their time. I even have my doubts that there are many women with that permutation of eroticism and relationship desires.

I've also never met a gay guy who erotically loves breasts and/or vaginas, but would never want to have a relationship with a woman. There are plenty of gay guys who like watching str8 porn, but they still don't change to where they just crave female body parts, but not the woman.

For myself, I've never been much of a fan of penises. However, I would never suggest that a guy I cared about get some kind of bottom surgery just to change that part of him. Cock cums with the man, and if you love the man you accept that fact. Maybe my own example is too far fetched, so here is another one. Imagine a guy really only loved blowjobs, but hated teeth, so he was just hoping that his partner (male or female) would have the dentist pull their perfectly good teeth so that he can have the ultimate blowjob whenever he pleases. Would such a partner appreciate such a request, and would a reputible dentist do such a request?

In my own experiences, some of the most die-hard love-cock-don't-care-for-men kind of guys, eventually had that facade crack -- mostly when they met a much younger man who they fell for. Some of them even got to the point where they couldn't get an erection with their str8 partners, because then they too realized that a cock is different than a dildo because it is connected to a heart.
 
Last edited:
Hmmm.. well, thanks for your reply, though I confess to still being confused, but pfft it's splitting hairs huh?
I'm not sure if in some of the earlier exchanges someone thought I was gay :confused: I don't feel like a victim as transgender, though that doesn't stop me fighting for rights which other people enjoy: that doesn't make me a victim - it just makes me angry!
Just to revisit the left-handed thing ( for the sake of argument ;) ) What if the person at the check out said "Oh! You're left-handed, huh?" then stifled a laugh - wouldn't that customer begin to feel victimised?

Interested to read your personal experiences of attitudes of gay folk - thanks
 
Some of these posts make me wonder if certain people realize there's more to being gay than sucking cock.
 
Long ago I saw this grafitti in a restaurant restroom at the corner of Hollywood & Vine.

Above, in one script: MY MOTHER MADE ME A HOMOSEXUAL

Below, another: IF I GIVE HER THE YARN WILL SHE MAKE ME ONE TOO?

Life is not so simple.
 
Some of these posts make me wonder if certain people realize there's more to being gay than sucking cock.

well I never thought I would revisit this, but sadly: CJ some of these posts make me wonder if certain people realize that being gay has nothing to do with sucking cock.

As for some of the other comments, in general terms: beliefs and opinions don't make it so. This isn't a poll.

none2_none2, like sticky I guess I am still a bit confused, but that is probably more me. I am truly sad that you feel a bit hesitant about fully coming out due to not feeling included within the greater LGBT community. I am not sure what your locale is like, and for that it saddens me that people choose not to come out fully - not because they are afraid to (you don't seem that way) but because they don't identify with the gay community. Coming out is highly personal, of course, and in that I understand and fully support and hopefully some day none one should ever have to come out at all...I'm just saying that I feel for you that it's because of a negative experience. For what it's worth: I don't either (align with the gays) 100%, probably not even 75%. I confess that I am not all knowing of all the issues affecting the LGBTQIA+ (yes I do know that one ;) community. And I suppose like sticky, also curious as to your negative experiences that have left a bad taste.
I can't confess to knowing everything about being born this way or genetics or nature/nurture, but I would like to point out that ones beliefs about genetics and identical twins is not accurate. I am sad that you have perpetuated an oft used inaccuracy about identical twins and genetics that is not shared in the scientific community. You do realize that identical twins do not have identical genomes (for instance different fingerprints, predisposition to cancer in one and not the other). This has been known for a long time. It was once thought that nurture and environmental influences caused these differences, however modern gene sequencing has demonstrated that identical twins do not have the exact same genetic makeup and never did. That is not my opinion, it is accepted observed, scientific fact. Perhaps there is no such thing as a truly 100% pure identical twin, but the identical twin reason for there being no genetic basis for being gay, or many other "genetic reasons" for differences was ruled out years ago, but sadly persists. Of this I have intimate and personal experience. (There are many sets of identical twins who are both straight, both gay and/or straight-gay. Interestingly, however, there is a much higher percentage of identical twins who both identify as being gay, than would be the norm in the general population - and those are the ones who are reporting (eg. not closeted) so the percentage is beleived to be even higher. What does it mean?)

Is there a gay gene (or more likely number of genes - like hair color is determined by many genes, not just one). I have no idea. Are there pre or post-natal hormonal influences? again, I have no idea. Are there external additional environmental influences? Again? But what I do know, is that I had no choice in the matter. As I suspect you have felt the same. What I took issue with the original poster and those "voting" in favor is that you don't suddenly suck a cock or watch gay porn and "decide" you are going to be gay. Then the subsequent mischaracterization of what was said.

I don't think I need to point out that reading comprehension seems to fail the OP who believes he/she was called a bigot. Indeed, I explicitly excluded that...the OP was called out for being dismissive and insensitive to the struggles of those of us who lived through the discrimination and violence and struggle...so who exactly is claiming to be the victim? Additionally, to the OP specifically, being gay is not a poll. Your "beliefs" as well as mine about what causes someone to be gay are irrelevant. Science, however, is not, and for that I will grant that what causes "gay," as we are all aware, is not known with certainty.
How is your analogy to alcoholism even relevant here? Are you seriously comparing a genetic predisposition on the influences to alcoholism as being the same as any to being gay? Gee, can I choose not to be hazel eyed, because I don't want to be? Do you see how absurd that analogy is too?

Because you suck cock does not make you gay. Because you don't suck cock, does not exclude you from being gay. The same with watching gay porn.
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry that I did not see this thread let alone your post when you put it up about 6 weeks ago. I will state that the original question that started this thread seemed kind of a weird, but regardless I agree with your sentiment. Part of the reason I never desire to come completely out is because the gay subculture as a group is rather intolerant of varying views. Plenty of us grew up with years of intolerance from the majority, and some of us refuse to then turn around and put up with similar intolerance from a minority that claims there is some advantage to joining their ranks.

The bottom line is that they will never find a "gay gene". If genes alone were the cause of sexual attraction, then we would see 100% of identical twins where both have the same sexuality.

Do I know why someone may exclusively find only members of the other sex, the same sex, or perhaps find both attractive? No, and I won't be so arrogant to say that I do. However, the more imporant fact is that, who really gives a rat's ass? Most of those that insist that it is all about "born this way", are not doing it based on science, but because they are of a mindset of two branches:

1) That they must respond to religious frustration with homosexual behavior.
2) That they must continue the perpetual victim status of not being able to "help themselves".

It is all nonsense.

If you were attracted to someone where their is a wide gap between your age..., if you were attracted to someone who was of huge gap in height or weight with..., if you were attracted to someone who was of a different religious background....; for all such examples, would you feel the need that you would have to find an intergenerational, stature, or religious affliiation attraction gene to justify your choice ot to get approval from others? I think not! Most peoplel would simply say if you don't like my choices, that is your problem.

Anyway, I'm sorry that more people didn't come and defend your stand on this. Just know that you are not alone... (I will say that I do not always believe that opposing views have equal standing. However, on topics such as the origin of attraction where no one holds a monopoly on "the truth", it is total BS to silence alternative views.)

I'm speechless with most of this one, but then again,

well, what the hell:
1) Your belief about identical twins and genetics is wrong.
2) Your belief about "most of those that insist that it is all about 'born this way'" hell of generalization there, wouldn't you say...got something to back it up? Because even the most cursory of searches of the current scientific research is the polar opposite. You are born this way. But oh heck, what does science have to do with it...you supply the "bottom line" (I guess I just had to keep reading:
3) "because they are of the mindset of two branches: ...religious frustration with homosexual behavior" I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you are not a religious bigot...and yeah, OP = not bigot; you on the other hand? jury's out on that one...what exactly is homosexual behavior anyway? paying the bills? having a house? living and marrying the one you love? getting the same tax benefits as other married couples? getting the same medical benefits? getting the same rights? I don't know? what?

You don't give a "rat's ass" and it's "all nonsense?" I assume you mean to you? right? not your fellow cock suckers pretending to know all about what it means to exist as a gay person in a world that wants to prevent you from marrying the one you love, wants to prevent you from visiting your SO dying in the hospital, because it's family only, wants to fire you from employment and deny you social security benefits, wants to close their business to you, or wants to refuse to do their sworn duty because of how you were born....well I give a rat's ass...is that a problem...to you? It's all nonsense...to whom exactly? To you, to everyone?
 
Last edited:
If you had asked me in my 20s I would have said I was hetro all the way. By the 30s I developed a curiosity about cocks after engaging in a double penetration with a male friend and his fiance at her request. I hadn't done anything like that and was kinda shocked to feel his cock moving inside her, but I liked it.

Flash forward a few years and a female nurse friend introduced me to the prostate massage. Who knew anal penetration could make you cum?

I find the older I get the sex of a partner isn't as important as good sex.

After seeing a video of one guy sounding another I'm beginning to think again. The idea of a rigid sound scares me but maybe something flexible would tickle my innards?
 
My path to my knees

My first sexual experiences were with other guys my own age that were neighbors. We would jack each other off frequently, l liked making my JO buddies cum. Blew one friend when l was 14 but did not swallow.

Step two was strictly with girls. For decades.

Step 3 was watching bisexual porn which turned me on wanting to be the guy blowing the other man. Liked watching sexy girl give head wanting to be them.

Step 4 I began eating my own cum every time I beat off. Bought realistic dildos to suck on and shove up my ass.

Step 5 was craving. Awful need to blow a man. Knew I had to do it for real.

Finally sucked cock and loved the thick creamy semen gliding down my throat. Eagerly have blown 24 men and want to find another married guy to blow regularly. That makes me happy.
 
Sexuality is a mystery to most of us -- it certainly is to me. But I'm not concerned with whether I was born homosexual just becasue I enjoy sucking cocks, any more than I feel that I was born to be a vegetarian just because I love steamed broccoli.

I craved girls before I ever even had a clue about sucking cocks, and once I sucked my first cock, I knew I wanted a lot more cocks and a lot more pussy, too. I never have gotten over a craving for pussy, and I hope I don't. Adding to my sexual diet did not require dropping a delicious favorite.

Well said--that pretty much describes my sexuality as well.
 
Back
Top