Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

Soon she felt his cock on her clit then shoved it in and started fucking her nice and hard she scream out over and over he felt so good and was going so fast plus the spanking she wouldn't last long but she wanted to feel him more fucking her so deep.
 
-Nick groaned fucking her pussy harder gripping her shoulder and hair nice and tight.-"This feel so good your ass is mine your pussy is mine and you are mine marie you little whore oh god yeah scream louder."
 
And she did she scream so loud room next to him could hear " oh yes fuck me Im yours" She scream so loud all in his floor was guys so they would love hearing her screams he pulled at her hair while he fucked her,She was his her ass was his that he spanked red her pussy was his he was fucking her nice and hard.
 
-He groaned and moaned.-"I am going to cum in you or on you what do you want slut go on beg for it."-He smiled as his cock pounded her pussy harder now having trouble letting her speak as she couldn't.-
 
As he fucked her she heard him said he was going to cum asking her where she wanted it Then started faster harder she couldn't get words out as she screamed in please feeling him so deep she so cum so intense it shocked her how hard she was cumming she didn't care where he cum in her or on her cause she was tied up still her breathing was heavy she knew he would cum soon.
 
-He groaned and pounded his cock nice and hard in side her and pulled out as he put his cock by her head and began to cum hard shooting his load all over her body and her face as he groaned stroking his cock a bit more as he stopped shooting it.-
 
She was coming down as she felt him pull out and cum over her she moan her breathing came back to normal as he finish cumming she felt so good that was a intense orgasm she loved it." How bout a shower?" She asked him after a bit.Then he began to undo her legs and hands.
 
-He smiled as he helped her to the shower and turned on the hot shower to clean up and rinse off.-
 
She smiles and steps in the shower with him and wash off the water hitting her red ass she moan as he wash soap on it.
 
-Nick washed her body as she seem to moan and smiled.-"This feels good huh."-he said and lightly grinds in to her.-"Let's finish cleaning you up and we can rest if you want."-he smiled as they stood together and got changed with his pjs a pair of shorts and a tee shirt.-
 
She smiled as they got out she put on a long teeshirt of his it went to her knees and crawl in his bed she closed her eyes as he crawl in behind her holding her in his arms.
 
-Nick held her tight and pet her hair as he closed his eyes. Nick closed his eyes and began to dream very naughty dreams.-
 
She closed her eyes getting into a sleep and began her dream what she wanted him to do soon she be here all the times with him no more roommate and her Master night don't being able to sleep cause their nosies now she wont have that and she couldn't wait,Tomorrow she have to go get more of her things but tonight she was in his arms.
 
-Nick open his eyes it was early as he had a nightmare looking to Marie he smiled a bit and went back to sleep. He breaths easy now dreaming again of sexual acts with Marie. It was soon 10am and Nick kept sleeping due to his inturuption.-
 
Marie slept very peaceful now and there she feel a jump but she went back into a sleep then 10am she woke and Nick was still asleep on his back she slide down free his cock slowly and took him in her mouth slowly sucking him he head up and down on his cock.
 
-Nick groaned as he felt her mouth and he just couldn't wake as he moaned softly in his sleep.-
 
She hear that groan she grew to love hearing but his eyes was not open she started sucking him faster bobbing her head up and down on his cock.
 
-Nick open his eyes and looked around seeing her suck him off he smiled.-"Looks like my little slut is hard at work...does my naughty slut want a spanking? 69 me my slut and i will spank you till i cum."
 
She took it cock out and crawl on him her pussy near his face and her mouth went back to his cock she moan feeling his first spank,her read was abit red for his last spanking.
 
-He began to lick her pussy and began to slap her ass as well groaning loudly as his hands made contact with her hot ass.-
 
She moan feeling him start licking her and spanked her she suck his cock faster with each slap he give her,each lick she took him deeper it felt so good.she wanted him so bad to lick and slap her ass she was enjoy it how he knew what she liked.
 
-He groaned his cock throbbed as he holds on to his cum to let it build he groaned slapping her ass harder both hands coming down on her soft pink ass.- "Oh yeah Marie go on i am very close keep it going baby."-His tongue slipped back in her pussy lapping her walls.-
 
She sucks his cock faster as he slaps her ass licking her then he spanked her hard both hands her mouth deep on his cock she stops but keeps him in her mouth and she feels her body cum hard against him.
 
-He groaned and came filling her mouth gripping her ass as he exploded with cum in her mouth and groaned.-"So do you need a good fucking my little slut Marie or should we eat breakfast before we enjoy the day?"
 
" Breakfast will do" She smiled to him she wanted his cock but she was hunry and he did just cum so she would be good till then felt wanting too go off somewhere.
 
Back
Top