Maria's Abandon part 3 by docBlue

thecount13

Virgin
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Posts
2
I have recently gotten hooked to the whole ''adultery/sharing wife'' deal, along with voyeurism. The author docBlue has exceptionally good stories that touch these subjects. The buildup seen in Maria's Abandon (how the wife keeps pushing the limit ever so slightly) is delicious.

Unfortunately it would seem that docBlue's last story was written years ago. I don't have a clue as to whether or not he's planning on writing a sequel or if part 2 was the last one he had in mind. I'm half tempted to write a pseudo-third part myself, an homage you could say, to the original first two parts.

If docBlue reads this, many of us would be truly grateful if you could continue the adventures of Maria, her husband and their neighbor. Or if any amazing author gets the drive to write a 3rd part that does justice to the original author's works, it would be a blessing.
 
I'm not sure I would condone continuing the author's works without permission or at least a pretty heavy fanfare of disclaimers that it is not the original author's work, crediting the character concepts and any shared scenarios with the original author. It is a fine line to dance, and not one I would be willing to play with.
 
Back
Top