Chocolate

Over 15 people have asked me to take a picture with my legs open and pussy full view, tomorrow morning, check in! ;)
 
What a sexy shot! So happy you didn't make us wait for this. You've turned me on so bad. Explosion is 3-2-1.......:devil:
 
What a perfectly lickable pussy.

I would go down on you any time.
 
I stare at that thing any longer, I might lick away and forget I'm really licking a computer screen. Eh, I'll risk it.
 
Wow, I wasn't expecting so many pictures, I'm more than happy to see so many though :D I don't know what to say to such sexiness, especially the close up shots, yum maybe? I think that covered it well ;)
 
Wow, I wasn't expecting so many pictures, I'm more than happy to see so many though :D I don't know what to say to such sexiness, especially the close up shots, yum maybe? I think that covered it well ;)

Thank you Dark, glad you enjoyed them! :) x
 
mm your pussy looks so good, like the others i just wanted to lean forward and lick you...wonder what you taste like? how your clit feels throbbing between my sucking lips.....dam you look good!
 
Wow! Great thread. Chocolate makes a great breakfast.

You have a fantastically sexy body. Love the bush. Are those nipples as sensitive as they look?

Followed you from the racial slurs thread. I appreciate the fact that you can discuss a sensitive subject openly. Signs of a good lover.

Keep up the nice work.
 
Back
Top