PM asshattery

Asshat theater presents: Serial asshats.

From one guy all in the same day

Hey how are u? What are u up too? U look amazing. Lets chat

Four hours later:

Hello sub, how are u? What your name? Looking for a fun sexy girl like you for ongoing play. Lets chat

Ten hours later:

Hey hon good morning. What are u up to? Lets chat. U have yahoo messenger? Talk soon, and hopefully we can hook up and play.

So within less than 24 hours he's started using familiar terms and begging for RL sex...... jeez.

Damn. Since they moved this thread, I can never find it anymore.
<age> .. <ht/wt>, <hair/eye color> .. 40-33-32 .. in black silk boxers at the moment.

I just ran across your profile, and just the thought of making you my own personal sex toy has me rock hard ... fully erect ... lusting for you.

I'd luv to get you alone in an expensive hotel suite for a long weekend of wild sex ... 3 days and 3 nights of having my way with you ... bringing you to intense, mind-blowing orgasms ... taking you in every room, in every position ... 72 hours of giving you multiple orgasms, one after another, each one better than the last.

And if I can't get that, I'd luv getting you off on the phone or on-line.

Where to start? First of all.....just happened across my profile and got all of THAT from it?

40-33-32. I'm assuming those are his measurements. What the hell kind of man knows his measurements? *I* don't know my measurements!

Personal sex toy? HE wants to make ME *HIS* personal sex toy? ROFLMFAO

I so want to play with this one. Not in the way he means though. :devil: It's a crying shame my creativity went farther south for the winter. Help please?

And while we're on the subject.....exactly what are those measurements indicating anyway? Chest/waist/hips? Penis size? STICKMANN! Did you create an alt?

I know! It's his shoe size, hat size, and IQ!

you're too funny, girl. :D
Me thinks your admirer Knoweth not which end of the whip you wield.. :devil:

The way i see it, Beachmomma..at least he was offering you multiple orgasms.

Mine proceeded to inform me how much he enjoyed the dribbling of pee mixed in with his semen held securely inside his lover when she wears a body shaper...

:eek:

That^^^ from a post I made of a woman wearing a lavender body shaper on the BBW thread ....

Wow. I have had a few "jerking off to your profile " messages, but never been near as lucky as you ladies have...those are real gems!

Wow. I have had a few "jerking off to your profile " messages, but never been near as lucky as you ladies have...those are real gems!
See, now that ^^^ I wouldn't mind. Hell, I'd expect it.. But.. I swear, I get some weird Shit. I'm still nice unless they can't take a hint.

Wait a minute... the drive-through liquor store? Can you buy a gun there while you're at it? :rolleyes:

Those are Illinois plates. One of the most restrictive states in the union. They're lucky their nanny-state legislature trusts them to drive their own cars.

Asshat theater presents: Serial asshats.

From one guy all in the same day

Hey how are u? What are u up too? U look amazing. Lets chat

Four hours later:

Hello sub, how are u? What your name? Looking for a fun sexy girl like you for ongoing play. Lets chat

Ten hours later:

Hey hon good morning. What are u up to? Lets chat. U have yahoo messenger? Talk soon, and hopefully we can hook up and play.

So within less than 24 hours he's started using familiar terms and begging for RL sex...... jeez.

Damned sixteen year olds. Some people's kids, I tell ya.

SMH.

you're too funny, girl. :D
Me thinks your admirer Knoweth not which end of the whip you wield.. :devil:

The way i see it, Beachmomma..at least he was offering you multiple orgasms.

Mine proceeded to inform me how much he enjoyed the dribbling of pee mixed in with his semen held securely inside his lover when she wears a body shaper...

:eek:

That^^^ from a post I made of a woman wearing a lavender body shaper on the BBW thread ....
OMFG! Are you kidding me? Where the hell do these people get this material? They don't expect us to believe it's their own creativity. Do they?

Fuck. That's not creative. That's just....disgusting.

My whip-wielding is very much dependent on my mood. I'm in more of a "Baby Girl, sit on Daddy's lap and let me make it all better" mood at the moment. Any more PMs like that, and I might just have to drag out my bullwhip and show just how adept I am at cracking it. :rolleyes:

I wish I'd kept my favorite one... it was shortly after I got onto the boards and I got a PM from a woman (that's what she claimed, anyway) who told me she didn't care if I was a man or a woman, she would fuck me.

Those are Illinois plates. One of the most restrictive states in the union. They're lucky their nanny-state legislature trusts them to drive their own cars.

They do have a gun raffle sign in the window of the drive up.....

Two six packs, a pack of camel unfiltered, and a ticket for that rifle, please!

It is true....restrictive. Be nice if they limit the crassness of the bumper stickers they let people drive around with, though. What if I had a little kid with me? Can't have a gun....but it's ok to be an asshat to a 10-year-old girl if she happens to be in the car behind him.

OMFG! Are you kidding me? Where the hell do these people get this material? They don't expect us to believe it's their own creativity. Do they?

Fuck. That's not creative. That's just....disgusting.

My whip-wielding is very much dependent on my mood. I'm in more of a "Baby Girl, sit on Daddy's lap and let me make it all better" mood at the moment. Any more PMs like that, and I might just have to drag out my bullwhip and show just how adept I am at cracking it. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I know, "gross" was what came to my mind, too.. *shrugs* I'm not exactly sure why I get the odd pms...
I mean , I am aware I am a kumquat in a basket of grapes, but I didn't think I gave off the "Pm -me-with-any-weird-freaky-fet-your-brain-comes-up-with" vibe..

Handled with more grace than most of you probably think I'm capable of...;)

Most of the time I delete. If I respond, I try to be nice about it. Sometimes, like that last pm, the devil on my shoulder kicks the angel's ass and I just can't resist a little snark. :D

We don't have a problem with PM's, per se. We have a problem with total strangers assuming that we're here to be their personal sex toy.

In other words, PM asshats. :D

I know what was meant and that's why I was worried. :D

I'm not sure if this classifies as PM asshat's but I got a PM to come join a random dude on yahoo and jerk off with him while we would discuss Kate Bekinsdale ...
I don't even like her and yeah, no thanks ... :/

I'm going to lobby to get this back to its home. Or at least near its home in the HT cafe.
I was wondering why it got moved. I don't think most of the asshats reside in The Playground, anyway, so they aren't benefitting from the read...

There still is a fair share on the PG, and I don't cruise the HT cafe. Funny enough, dumbass PMs lowered when I started visiting the GB.

Edit: it really lowers if you take yourself offline.

I don't think it's a PG vs GB thing, anyway.. most of the ones I've received came from lurkers. People who have been around AGES but have like one or two posts...which baffles me. How does one even do that? :confused:

I was wondering why it got moved. I don't think most of the asshats reside in The Playground, anyway, so they aren't benefitting from the read...

I think it got moved during the whole season of people debating the ethics of us berating these fuckwits. It wasn't very "How To", I suppose. Fair enough, but it should've just been moved to the cafe, as most of the participants were HTers. I'm hoping it will get moved there.

@Aquagal- You may lower the number of Asshat PMs by visiting the GB, but you significantly increase your exposure to GBers, so you've got to weigh that out. :)

this isn't so very bad--got is this morning:

are you into open minded roleplay?

The trouble is that it had a Read Receipt attached to it. Is it just me or is that about the most presumptuous and tacky thing a person can do? (Other than pictures of their equipment anyway.)

Back