❤️💘What's the most romantical thing someone has said to you today or this week? ❤️💘

makemewet69

Whisper to me...
❤️💘What's the most romantical thing someone has said to you today or this week? ❤️💘

"I'm here to be your scaffold, baby, not your wrecking ball."

When I told CJ I'm still under construction :heart:

My wife telling me how lucky she is to have me and I feel the same way towards her. She is awesome along with our two fabulous daughters.

My wife telling me how lucky she is to have me and I feel the same way towards her. She is awesome along with our two fabulous daughters.

I was going to say something smart but you mentioned your 2 girls. Like the profile pic of you sitting in your wife's new Rogue. She let's you drive it I see. :p

As for me I'm waiting for something to be said today besides I love you. After last night he'd better come up with something darn good

L:rose:

In response to my 'You look gorgeous babe', she said
'I feel gorgeous because of the things you do to me'.

She was riding me at the time.

Nothing romantic was said to me today. Or yesterday, hmmmm.
This thread is making me feel very, unloved. :(

I was at a bar throwing darts and a young-I'd say early twenties-little goth girl starts talking to me, remarking on one of my tattoos and my shirt.

We chat a few minutes and I'm married and very happy with it so I'm not looking for anything out of this, but hey its still fun and flattering.

The girl tells me she thinks I'm 'pretty fine' then.....wait for it....throws in "For an older guy."

Little bitch.

I was going to say something smart but you mentioned your 2 girls. Like the profile pic of you sitting in your wife's new Rogue. She let's you drive it I see. :p

As for me I'm waiting for something to be said today besides I love you. After last night he'd better come up with something darn good

Hope he comes up with something great!
i have a great arse:devil::devil:

Hey, that works
In response to my 'You look gorgeous babe', she said
'I feel gorgeous because of the things you do to me'.

She was riding me at the time.

Very nice :D

:( it'll happen
Are you going to finish that?

Lol

No! It's just for fun, the week is young :)
I was at a bar throwing darts and a young-I'd say early twenties-little goth girl starts talking to me, remarking on one of my tattoos and my shirt.

We chat a few minutes and I'm married and very happy with it so I'm not looking for anything out of this, but hey its still fun and flattering.

The girl tells me she thinks I'm 'pretty fine' then.....wait for it....throws in "For an older guy."

Little bitch.

I mean at least she didn't just call you an old guy, right? ;)

Little bitch.

Just wait 'til she's "old".

Had some great oral sex this morning.

We sleepily walked past each other in the hallway, looked at each other and said fuck you. :heart:

Not even "I'd love to run barefoot through your hair." ?
never mind that one. or--
how about, "you're the loveliest bird in the forest."
Don't want you to feel unloved!

Yesterday I told my beautiful when she was feeling down about gaining weight " You look beautiful. I love you. There's no one else I rather be with and I am happy I met you." while running my hands threw her hair then kissing her.

"You're so pretty when you're strolling through the Goodwill, baby."

Lol I love my CJ :D

Upon discussion over losing someone. If he was in those shoes.......:heart::heart:

I would miss you terribly. I look forward to talking to you each day. I know the rule used to be only on Mondays, but fuck that. There is no way I can go a whole week without my best friend.

Back