🔱 The Valkyrie's Retreat🔱

Hell hath no fury like done_got_old scorned.

I'm afraid the music selection here is still a work in progress. I shall procure a track to your tastes. Hopefully, I'll succeed.
 
Hell hath no fury like done_got_old scorned.

I'm afraid the music selection here is still a work in progress. I shall procure a track to your tastes. Hopefully, I'll succeed.

LOL I like most music. One of my high school started a music group on FB. I'm the only classical music lover in the group. I started violin lessons at 8! My 2nd favorite music genre is blues!
 
EKirKCx_d.jpg


I am helpless
Because the wings I wish to will out of my body
Refuse to obey me;
I am helpless
Because the wings I've unbound
Refuse to carry me;
I am helpless
Because I've squandered all the favours
The Old Gods and the New Ones have bestowed upon me.
I am helpless
Because the sea, in all its infinity, is closer to you than me.
I am helpless, but not hopeless.
These feelings which keep me from my slumber
Are naught but wicked ones.
Sleep will come soon enough and, with it,
So will you.
 
light-in-the-dark.jpg


It is one of those days, where my voice doesn't even dare leave my throat. I am weary. I make my way through rooms, in an unspecified home until I reach the bedroom. I take off my shoes and lie on the bed, swallowed by darkness. I am alone.

That changes in moments, when my ears pick up sounds. The sound of a door being opened, the sound of soft padding across the wooden floor, the sound of a voice who calls to me.

I remain immovable. My eyes are open, but there is darkness still.

My body notices the weight beside me. My face takes note of fingertips against it, brushing some loose strands of hair. My ears capture the even breathing.

My eyes are open, but I cannot see.

There is a question which I pretend not to hear and do not plan on answering.

There are hands pulling me upwards, despite my silent protests.

Now, there are flickering lights. The darkness is flowing, it has become warmer.

I am naked and I am cradled between your soft arms and legs. Your hands are engulfed between my dampened hair, as you go through the task of washing my head, as if that would clear my mind.

Your fingers trace my shoulder blades. They diligently work to untie all the knots which reside there.

My eyes are open, there is darkness still.

Lips replace fingers and lips are bared and teeth are tenderly sunk into flesh. Not even the warm water could chase away the shiver that runs down my body when it happens.

My eyes are open. My voice is trapped.

The ripples which arise when my body languidly turns and melds once more into yours will be nothing but vestiges.

My eyes are open. My fingers trace you. My lips taste you. My breasts clash against yours.

Dark light, to which no secrets are impervious to.

I need it.

Your body seems to comply sooner than your voice and soon enough, our positions are reversed.

Your savoury warmth traps my mouth in place. Your fingernails dig into my scalp. My hands snake behind you as my tongue snakes inside you.

Your voice, my ears crave it.
Your scent, my nose knows it. It reeks of lust, despair and closeness.
Your skin, like mine, electrified.

My eyes are closed. I can taste the light.
 
Dearest Ms Val,

Your words...I’m in awe. A wistful sigh and tear-filled eyes are all I can respond with.

Truly beautiful.

- Lucy :rose:
 
Love some of the music selections this room has to offer!

Greetings and welcome.

I do admit I haven't been diligently running the place lately, it'll pick up eventually. So will the music selection. In the meantime, it's mead time. 🍺 Cheers!
 
Dearest Ms Val,

Your words...I’m in awe. A wistful sigh and tear-filled eyes are all I can respond with.

Truly beautiful.

- Lucy :rose:

Greetings and be welcome.

They are nothing but musings past. Did you know that maiden's tears make the mead go flat? I'll be out of business with that sort of thing. Come, join us by the fire and nurse your tankard like the warrioress that you are 🍺
 
Greetings and be welcome.

They are nothing but musings past. Did you know that maiden's tears make the mead go flat? I'll be out of business with that sort of thing. Come, join us by the fire and nurse your tankard like the warrioress that you are 🍺

You don’t give yourself enough credit, Ms Val.

But I’ll take your beverage...though it may result in a rather giggly warrioress. :eek:
 
You don’t give yourself enough credit, Ms Val.

But I’ll take your beverage...though it may result in a rather giggly warrioress. :eek:

The Hall has its own accommodations, so no drinking and chariot riding needed. Everyone can be themselves here, worries have no place here. So be merry as much as you will it.

Cheers 🍻
 
A craving, even for just for a spell...

Take them off of me, put them on and...

tumblr_n4kyu3FLJ41sna7dto1_500.gif
 
And it was all that it took
to bind me,
by line, by sinker, by hook.
She didn't glance, she didn't sigh.
All she ever did was to let herself be captured.
Caught her dancing, in the corner of my eye.
And it was all that it took,
all without a look.
I knew her not, our eyes had never met.
Unbeknownst to us, our souls smiled warmly.
They had known, all from the start.
Once entwined, it takes a lifetime to forget
and even more than a lifetime to break apart.
 
Back
Top