I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it appears my little slut is already filled up with a cock in her lovely vagina, another in her nice tight ass, and another in her mouth. Thus no room for me. I see this and strip down to fit the attire of the party and get to work sucking and tonguing on one nipple before moving to the rest. I reach down with my hand to gently rub her clit while shes getting fucked by the other guys. ME noticed I was quite erect at this point and I feel one hand cup my balls and then slowly stroke my hard cock as I'm busy teasing her wonderful nipples.

Mmm........Oh yes!!! :catroar:

I see someone has been naughty... forgeting to logoff... for if she is still online.. she needed to be tied up.. hanging up have her sexy little ass spanked until it is cherry red.. when a buttplug and toy in her tight p**** when her jeans duck taped on... teach her a leason... once she should be in bed or two forgetting....

hugs:kiss::heart:

bad fred

I see someone has been naughty... forgeting to logoff... for if she is still online.. she needed to be tied up.. hanging up have her sexy little ass spanked until it is cherry red.. when a buttplug and toy in her tight p**** when her jeans duck taped on... teach her a leason... once she should be in bed or two forgetting....

hugs:kiss::heart:

bad fred

I was on my phone but I didn't log off, :eek:

And it was late :eek:

Hope you're ok, Fred. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back