bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

518, weekday fun sought, you host. For now, seeking same room j/o, or maybe I can watch you with your lover(s)? PMs returned.

763 320 612

Married 45 White male some experience. Looking for discreet men to play with. Might lead to sharing my wife. But only if we play in front of her first.

Las Vegas

MWbiM, 49, area code 702, zip 89131. Safe, sane, discreet. Seeking same. Wife is unawares, does not play. I'm very inexperienced with males, looking for a regular friend, preferably dom/top, to play with.

adult video in riverside

ever get so worked up to drive totally naked, just looking for that dude knowing he wants you to suck his cock. I just got back fron hemet. cops everywhere, but I gave this couple a ride, and he fucked her in the front seat. I saw her sucking a black cock, but let the black guy pound my ass, and we went to their house, and I bet I sucked more cock than she did, the last time at the video store I stayed half day, watching the college dudes drop girlfriends to be fucked and I had many creampies

Divorced 31yo. VERY little experienced, but very interested in bottoming in all ways.

180lbs, athletic, 6'0". 7inches.

949 area code.

Back