Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have this sick feeling in my gut that she's going to want us to work off the clock for two hours tomorrow morning? And why did I agree to go in two hours early at all?

What not to do on Christmas...

accidentally re-pierce your own ear! *yeeooowwcchh*

I had my earring out a bit last year and part of the hole partially closed up (back side of the lobe closed up). My mom sent me some really nice earrings and I was playing with them to see how far they would go on in to see what they looked like. I was going next week to get it redone so I could wear earrings again.

Only I the dumbass didn't realize how sharp the back of this set of earrings was. I was holding it in and moved head to listen to the minx and hubby. Next thing I felt horrid sharp burning pain go through the lobe and the earring was all the way through! Lobe started swelling and turned nice shade of red. Sleeping was a hell of a lot of fun last night with a sore ear.:eek::eek::eek:

I like half-naked, well-built men as much as any other het woman, but...my god! Three full days of "wrasslin' " is WAY too much. :rolleyes:

Omg, Dampy is so mad cool, I don't even know if I'm worthy of being her friend anymore!!! :D :D :D

*hysterigiggle*

Two hours of that gets TIRING...

REALLY...FUCKING...TIRING...

And certain people coming home from work don't help matters... :devil: :D

unrelated~
Did i really say something that bad that a few will now ignore my existence? I mean seriously was it really that bad or out of tune with the way some have replied? I'm taking some advice from a friend and I'm no longer going to have expectations of people and definitely not for the way they react. One person I can control is me and I'm not hiding and I'm not going to stop being what I am for anyone and that means every now and again I will lose my temper and say what I feel just like everyone else. If you know me any by now you know it will happen. *yawns*

I found a bit of myself that day and it was rather nice. I think I'm going to find a little more of myself again and rock a certain someones world with a brazen display of me-ness.

Why is it that the 4 year old must get up every day of the bread by 6-6:30? Can maybe we have one morning at least till 7?:rolleyes:

I am waiting for the idea to come and it seems like an endless wait. Where do the ideas come from? Is there an idea fairy? Is she what some call a muse? Well, I'm waiting for her....tapping my fingers....

there are two new fish living in our house thanks to the grandparents of the minx. And she came up with such original names*snickers* ... sprouts and candle. I know where the 1st came from but how she decided on the 2nd I'll never know.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back