mom and son take cash to fuck in front of people

HUNG SON

Experienced
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Posts
46
This has some real potential i think. A hot single mom has a teenage son with a very big cock. As they are already fucking she takes it a step further and arranges for them to go to anyone's house who wants to pay to watch incest.

They go to couple's places, or just a guy or just a woman...maybe even a bunch of women.

What does everyone think? Btw, i bet this happens in real life.
 
Pellso pay attention to porn sometime there are a couple identical twins who do porn together. ;)

hung to be honest I don't think they would simply go to other people's house and fuck each other. Alot more money to be found in doing it in front of a camera and selling it, so I could see a mom and son doing each other in front of a camera for a porn site, adding in other people as they go.
 
The real problem with doing in in front of the camera is convincing people they really are mother and son (or twins).

If they are doing this for people who know them, then that is not a problem, but I doubt I'd pay any more for watching mother and son than I would for watching any other mature woman with a young stud.

As to identical twins, they are ipso facto the same sex, so they are doing lesbian/gay sex which is of limited appeal. Non-identical twins can be just any couple the same age and general appearance pretending, unless the audience know them personally.
 
The real problem with doing in in front of the camera is convincing people they really are mother and son (or twins).

If they are doing this for people who know them, then that is not a problem, but I doubt I'd pay any more for watching mother and son than I would for watching any other mature woman with a young stud.

As to identical twins, they are ipso facto the same sex, so they are doing lesbian/gay sex which is of limited appeal. Non-identical twins can be just any couple the same age and general appearance pretending, unless the audience know them personally.

I have to agree with the boss for the most part on this one, but a plan that i think would work is a nanny cam, mom keeps an eye on her twins and is horrifide to find out they sleep together. but when she finds them fucking on her cam she soon finds out how hot her son iand his sister s and just how good he is in bed.
 
I have to agree with the boss for the most part on this one, but a plan that i think would work is a nanny cam, mom keeps an eye on her twins and is horrifide to find out they sleep together. but when she finds them fucking on her cam she soon finds out how hot her son iand his sister s and just how good he is in bed.
A nanny cam on eighteen-year-olds?
 
Oh good greif snoopy, there really are no limits to how perverted some people are, or controlling as is the case with a nanny cam on your adult kids. Well probably have some pervert in there as well since mom is getting excited by watching her twins have sex with each other. :rolleyes:

Also there is a semi easy way around the whole maybe they are not related, each shows their drivers license, I've seen that before. Especially on a website it's pretty easy to reproduce copies of the license and other details that would prove they are related. Granted equally easy to fake said documents to make people think they are but then agian most of the people who would pay for an incest site are really just looking to feed a fetish/fantasy anyway. The idea of a son and mom screwing on camera is the hot factor for them. ;)
 
I thought that this was going to be a situation where someone took a bet of some sort. :confused:
 
So, when they get to someone's house do they have to show the son's birth certificate and then their IDs for proof they're mother and son before receiving the cash? lol
 
Yes, you are right, this has happened in real life.

I did know of one couple who were fucking for sometime before anyone realised that they were farther a daughter.

It was only by pure chance when the man went to the girl’s home and was surprised to find that it was an x girlfriend’s daughter.

Then the mother and he did the maths. They were both horrified that the girl could be his daughter that he had been fucking for so long. However, a paternity test taken later proved it was so, what happened next was very strange.

He moved in with the mother and stopped seeing the girl, but that did not last that long, he then took up with the daughter once again while still seeing the mother.

Apparently, there is often a three way with both mother and daughter. To my knowledge they are still all very happy with the arrangements, the mother sees others men and so dose the daughter but she also like women and I do know that they all get along very well and the mother likes the touch of another woman also how do I know well that would be telling. He He
 
Since people love that "who do you wanna fuck" thread, let's check out some other hungson classics.
 
Back
Top