Favorite Lubrication

Chasingfun17

Experienced
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Posts
47
Hey ladies... Looking for a good lube for my wife and I. She is a bit dry and we are looking for something to get her lubed up and also enhance her experience. What works for you?
 
that his and hers is alright...mostly hers which is truly HERS, cuz i dont like that warming sensation like that but my girl do
 
My favorite right now is WET Platinum. Great for anal.
 
I've just found a new lube that I really like, it's all "vegan nontoxic" blah blah - sounds very dirty hippie unsexy, right? Only this is great - it stays slick a long time, it doesn't have that sticky KY residue, it's really nice. And you can use it with silicone toys because it's water based.

http://www.goodcleanlove.com/Personal-Lubricants/
 
I like "Wet".

I had Liquid Silk recommended to me, and I bought a big botle of it but I don't like it - seems to go tacky really quickly.
 
Thanks... some good suggestions. She is not a fan of the KY products, she doesn't like the smell. I am not sure you can get around that, maybe the flavored would be a solution.

Cpuss... does "wet" provide extra stimulation to your clit?
 
Cpuss... does "wet" provide extra stimulation to your clit?

I only use lube for anal - don't need it for other stuff - I produce a lot of my own natural lubrication.

But fwiw I'd think only a lube with an irritant ingredient would provide extra stimulation to ANYTHING.
 
Last edited:
I've just found a new lube that I really like, it's all "vegan nontoxic" blah blah - sounds very dirty hippie unsexy, right? Only this is great - it stays slick a long time, it doesn't have that sticky KY residue, it's really nice. And you can use it with silicone toys because it's water based.

http://www.goodcleanlove.com/Personal-Lubricants/


Mine's like that, but an Aus/NZ brand.

I just looked it up to see if it was only here, and found this gem in the 'use & enhancement' section:

Plus these suggestions from happy Sylk customers:

Quick-fix solution to stop a squeaky bed-head (!!)


I might have to try it next time... the WD40 I usually use leaves the bedroom smelling like a garage...
 
Mine's like that, but an Aus/NZ brand.

I just looked it up to see if it was only here, and found this gem in the 'use & enhancement' section:

Plus these suggestions from happy Sylk customers:

Quick-fix solution to stop a squeaky bed-head (!!)


I might have to try it next time... the WD40 I usually use leaves the bedroom smelling like a garage...

I've used something called Sylk or Silk or something from the UK, bodyglide or something like that? It's also nice. Looks kind of like cum in its consistency. Very pussy-friendly and non-residue. I like the good Clean Love slightly more if toys are being used, it seems to have a little more staying power.

Also this varies batch to batch, I think, some. Cattypuss found Wet lower tacky-residue than liquid Silk, I found the opposite to be the case - I'm sure there's some variation to it.
 
Last edited:
I like "Gun Oil". It is silicone based which means it doesn't get sticky. KY His and Hers is horrid. It becomes a sticky mess. Gun Oil only takes a little bit and stays slick until you wash it off. It also moisturizes your skin really well. :)
 
I've been using Liquid Sex. It's a silicone lubricant that i use mostly for anal.
 
we use a vivid product that we ordred from adam and eve. It's ok, but I really want something else that stays wet/slick a long time....I am going to have to try some of the ones mentioned in here...
 
I like "Gun Oil". It is silicone based which means it doesn't get sticky. KY His and Hers is horrid. It becomes a sticky mess. Gun Oil only takes a little bit and stays slick until you wash it off. It also moisturizes your skin really well. :)

second on the gun oil...it's by far the best lube i've ever used
 
I am fond of a lube called PINK, which I picked up at Cirilla's. They have a water based and a silicone based one, I've only used the water, but it's glycerin free and has a really nice texture. I also like that it comes in a pump instead of a squeeze tube, and the pump locks for safe (non-messy) storage.
 
I just bought a new lube last time I was at my friendly neighborhood sex toy store. Was looking for some new anal lube, and the lady highly recommended Maximus Lube. She actually said that this was the "cadillac of lubes!" lol

It is super thick without being sticky and I like it cuz it's a water based lube (but not sticky like most water based lubes, and doesn't fade away) that is more like a silicon lube, but don't have to worry using it with toys and such. I found it in my local store, but I know there are several places online that sell it as well if you just search Maximus lube. It is a little expensive, however I've yet to use more than 2 drops at a time for an entire session, so it lasts!

Here are some reviews:
Maximus is a thick, water-based lubricant that stays right where you put it, making it great for anal play or anal sex. Maximus is multi-purpose, though; you can use it during vaginal sex or with sex toys.

The thickest lube we carry!
Maximus is a super-slippery, gel-type lube that has a ‘cushiony’ texture and draws rave reviews from our staff and customers. It’s compatible with latex, plastics, silicone and rubber. Specifically designed for "heavier” applications such as anal penetration or vaginal fisting.
Maximus is a glycerin-free water-based lube, making it a good choice for women prone to yeast infections.


Maximus is a water based lubricant with a high glycol content. This helps retain any naturally occurring moisture and makes the lubricant even longer lasting. Maximus is also formulated to be bio-static, this means, should it be exposed to any bacteria, yeast infection of fungi spores it will stop them spreading. This makes it an ideal lubricant for anal intercourse as well as all other forms of sexual contact

Good stuff! I'm loving it so far! Good luck!
 
Hey ladies... Looking for a good lube for my wife and I. She is a bit dry and we are looking for something to get her lubed up and also enhance her experience. What works for you?

We have tried a lot of different lubes and we have settled on Wet Original. It is great for intercourse, anal, masturbation and toys.
 
You might want to try this new lube we've been using called Ocean Sensuals.

http://www.oceansensuals.ca/

We've been using the Sensual Massage stuff and it works wonders. Not only is it great for massages but it will double as lube a little later on in the evening if things work out! It lasts one heckuva long time too and doesn't get sticky like Astrolube or KY after a long while.
 
Have to agree on the Astroglide. we buy the largest bottle we can find and transfer it to smaller ones for TRAVEL!! lol
 
Second on the Maximus. Wet dries up like KY. Leaves it tacky. Astroglide is ok. Maximus is easy clean up but keeps it slippery for longer than three minutes. It's not pleasant tasting, that's the only downfall...but you can work around that. It's a good one without the bells and whistles per say. No flavor, no warmers.

Slick and long lasting. Oh, and it comes in a pump.
 
Pink and Gun Oil are made by the same company- both of them have water based forumulas as well and are ALL AMAZING. Gun oil is supposedly the gay man lube, and Pink is for the female/lesbian crowd. Pink is also hypoallergenic.

Oceanus Sensual is the highest of high end silicone lubricant - it was formulated by a scientist who used to make bubble gum. His wife was/is menopausal and they had ENOUGH of the lubes on the market so he set out to make the best. He took samples of the lubricants on market and found that Pjur/Eros was the best one out there out of all of the ones he found and tested. This lube is years in the making.

(back to the menopausal thing - OS also came out with AD LIB and M DRIVE.. both are topical creams to rub on one's wrist and helps you balance out during menopause and the male "version" andropause)

OS is the best even on bottle design alone, it has a pump delivery system that delivers just the right amount, and the bottle isn't round so it isn't going to roll all over the place and open. But, it is a silicone based lube, and silicone isn't for everyone.

Top Silicone - OS, Pjur/Eros, Pink, and Gun Oil.
Its the same order for me for water based, but I'd also throw ID Glide on that list. I MUCH prefer ID over Wet brand products ANY DAY.

I also feel astroglide and KY are CRAP. They were made by medical companies waaaaaay back in the day to be used for medical procedures. They get snotty and tacky very fast. Not intended for sex, I give them both a big thumbs down. There are DOZENS of other brands out there MADE for sex.

: steps off soap box :
 
Last edited:
Back
Top