What are you reading at the moment?

LADY IN THE LAKE by Raymond Chandler
THE OX-BOW INCIDENT by Walter Clark
 
Naomi Novak - Temeraire
Bernard Cornwell - Sword Song





Just finished Philippa Gregorys Alice Hartleys Happiness - what a pile of pants
 
This is insane. I'm reading the threads, of course. I don't multi task.

No, only slightly batty.

And don't you know that if the wind changes whilst you're pulling a face, you'll be stuck with it? :D

(Though might that be an improvement...? :rolleyes:)
 
Last edited:
Not bad, I prefer the Arthur series....Winter King etc

I've never managed to complete the last one in the Arthur series, somehow. Don't know what the problem is, as I like it, but I just keep getting bogged down or distracted, then set it aside for so long that I've got to re-read the others to remind myself what's happening.
 
I've never managed to complete the last one in the Arthur series, somehow. Don't know what the problem is, as I like it, but I just keep getting bogged down or distracted, then set it aside for so long that I've got to re-read the others to remind myself what's happening.


Thats ok.....I've never managed to get more than 6 pages into The Hobbit :D
 
im reading a book by scott sigler. Its called contageous. I really reccomend it. Scott sigler does a range of podcasts and is one of if not the best out there so all of you go give him a try.
 
im reading a book by scott sigler. Its called contageous. I really reccomend it. Scott sigler does a range of podcasts and is one of if not the best out there so all of you go give him a try.

Have heard he is good, not read any of his stuff though.

With some wine and chocolate.

Sod reality-bloody-TV!


Just the choklit will do me......Green and Blacks?:D
 
Lora Leigh's "HEAT SEEKER"

I am a huge fan of hers. I have been trying to collect all of her work.
 
I'm waiting for Diana Gabaldons new one.....comes out in 16 days over in the US.

Comes out in January here :rolleyes:
 
scott sigler has done quite a few great podcasts and novels. The first i read was earthcore and i highly reccomend it. The rookie is great and especially so for any football fans out there. If you want to read contageous then i would read infected first as they are part of a three parter he is doing, the third part is still being written so its worth getting into it now.
 
This Will kill You by HP Newquist and Rich Malouf. It is a hilarious non-fiction title describing the ways things like poisons, gators etc kill you. Worth a look, especially for you murder mystery writers.
 
Cycling Plus magazine, October 09 issue

Farnell catalogue (for some decent weatherproof connectors for my bicycle lights)

Forgotten Battlefronts of the First World War
 
Back
Top