Personal Ad

Blackandstrong

Experienced
i have no idea if these ads work, but here goes. Name is John, 45, from London. You will see a little more info about me in my profile. Just looking for friendly women to chat to with a bit of flirting thrown in. No massive romance nor hard sexual encounters. That is for the real world in my view.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Hope to here from one or two of you shortly.

i have no idea if these ads work, but here goes. Name is John, 45, from London. You will see a little more info about me in my profile. Just looking for friendly women to chat to with a bit of flirting thrown in. No massive romance nor hard sexual encounters. That is for the real world in my view.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Hope to here from one or two of you shortly.

How's London this morning?

How's London this morning?

Beautiful sunshine! Might reach 20 degrees later, which is pretty impressive for this time for year. There is a bit of a 'country self- deprecation' joke by asking the question, "what is that in centigrade"...?

Beautiful sunshine! Might reach 20 degrees later, which is pretty impressive for this time for year. There is a bit of a 'country self- deprecation' joke by asking the question, "what is that in centigrade"...?

Ha - it's OK, I know 20 is pretty pleasant. London is lovely when the sun is shining ... and when it's not too hot.

Aren't there heatwaves every few years? Or is that all just media hype?

I exaggerated a little, there are occasionally very hot days or periods, where it gets stuffy but it is by far from being the norm. I would rather invest in a guy or lady whose business sells umbrellas rather than sun cream as it were!

I exaggerated a little, there are occasionally very hot days or periods, where it gets stuffy but it is by far from being the norm. I would rather invest in a guy or lady whose business sells umbrellas rather than sun cream as it were!

I can see a certain wisdom in that. It must be insufferable in the heat though - where I am, there's pretty much always a beach handy. The river doesn't really serve the same purpose, does it.

I can see a certain wisdom in that. It must be insufferable in the heat though - where I am, there's pretty much always a beach handy. The river doesn't really serve the same purpose, does it.

Well it is certainly much harder to build a sand castle, for sure!

Thanks to those who have replied so far. If any other ladies wish to PM as well, please feel free to do so.

Dollie

Already taken and too many lovers to wander across the world for one blackandstrong.
But that's how I like my coffee and a few other things. Just wanted to say welcome, have a good time.
We recently moved from the land of many beaches to a place with a river that has muddy shorelines. Okay if you want to make mud pies but my castles are in my mind.
But life has surprises. Enjoy it while you can. If you can swim across the moat and the gators don't get you your princess may be waiting.

Back