Eating my pussy

this is my biggest frustration

my husband hates eating out...i get it once in a blue moon...like some fucked up treat in which i can tell her barely stands it and finishes off right away

which isn't fair because i'm really good at sucking cock and i do it alllll the time

i keep warning him that i'm going to stop giving him bj but he says he knows i like doing it too much....which is true...sigh

Perhaps the threat of feeding your pussy to someone more appreciative might work better ;) :D
 
Hi

Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

I love by B/F's tongue in my pussy...its so nice and hot when a guy enjoy eating pussy while giving me the pleasure and an orgasm I dream of...
 
I love by B/F's tongue in my pussy...its so nice and hot when a guy enjoy eating pussy while giving me the pleasure and an orgasm I dream of...

Always the best to lick and tease and suck a hot pussy to full orgasm...
 
Mmmm I love to suck

From a very early age I became addicted to cunnilingus. I was introduced to cunnilingus by the granddaughter of our next door neighbor. Later on I fell victim (not a reluctant victim) to a young woman, who I will call Beth, who was a favorite with the more popular guys in town. They wouldn’t be caught dead with Beth in public because of her reputation. I had no such compunctions myself because of the experience I had with the neighbor girl.
One evening I and several of my buddies picked up Beth and we all drove out to the lake for a good time. Later after my buddies had fucked her I dropped them all off at the local pool hall. I was the only one to have my own car back in those days so it was up to me to get her back to her home. Shortly after I had let the guys off and was driving her to a place she hung out she made me the offer that would change my life. Unlike the popular guys whom she fucked, I would have to lick her pussy if I desired to fuck her. I think it was the manner of that stipulation that appealed to me. She seemed to sense that what she demanded was what I really wanted and when I readily agreed she wasted no time in providing for me that first indescribable thrill of sexual humiliation.
She laughed excitedly as she lay back and spread her thighs
She told me that I would not be the first guy to eat cum from her pussy. I was almost shocked out of my excitement at that thought. It had not occurred to me that the guys hadn’t used condoms when they fucked her. She then told me not to worry that they had used rubbers and without further explanation pulled my face between her thighs.
The events described above happened many, many years ago, but the thought of how she enjoyed my tongue has remained a vivid part of my memories. Since that very special night I have enjoyed performing cunnilingus on over 400 ladies. For many years I kept a diary of each encounter along with photos of these ladies. I knew them all personally, none were strangers and most of them used my talents for years. I can only guess how many times I have performed cunnilingus but in the 50 years from that first time with Beth I have performed cunnilingus at least twice a week, that in it’s self is 5200, and for many years I performed cunnilingus almost nightly. So in truth I would say I have performed this act between 10,000 and 15,000 times.
Sounds unbelievable when you put it to numbers but numbers don’t lie.
And why did I do it. Because I loved it! I worship pussy, nothing is more arousing to me than an erect clitoris. So soft, so sweet. Teasing it with my teeth, sucking it between my lips, moving my face up and down, back and forth between the swollen lips as I use my tongue.
There was a time when I could reach orgasm just by sucking a woman’s clit. Not once did I ever ask to fuck a woman and in truth I have never fucked a woman but 4 or 5 times. My favorite position is in a 69 sucking while she masturbates me.
I have sucked an woman who asked, no matter their age looks or physique. I have found these ladies in almost ever sector of society and in fact I have met many online including right here on Literotica.
I am writing this because now as my age and physical condition I will perhaps never enjoy that most wonderful activity that I have spent my life pursuing. Now I only write about my adventures using my diary and memory. I still enjoy communicating with ladies who share my enthusiasm for cunnilingus so if you have time and the inclination drop an old “cuntlapper” a few lines.
 
I'd sacrifice my tounge to be smothered. I think there is nothing sexier than a horned up sweetie with my lips and tounge buried in her. Id love my hands under your ass lifting you to a soft mouth bath.
 
I love to eat pussy. Its always great to have a woman cum in your mouth and begging you to fuck her while her clit is so sensitive from all the licking and sucking....
 
Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

I LOVE licking a nice wet pussy!! It's to bad my wife will not go down on me. I told her since she won't go down on me I will not lick her either! Fair is fair right?

Btw ... I'd love to tongue fuck you all night!
 
LOVE eating at the Y... the wetter and juicier the better! There is just something about that smell and taste that just drives me wild!
 
This is such a turn on to me. A wet pussy in my mouth,my toungue exploring everywhere, the moans, the slurping, the big O and more wetness. What's not to love?
 
I've posted about this somewhere else on the board, but I love eating pussy. Once, I even came from it. It was a particularly long session of edging her and she went nuts, explosive, huge orgasms and I had been dry humping the bed for a while I was so turned on. I came all over my stomach and the bed, it was so hot.

So yes, I would gladly lick your pussy until you begged me to stop.
 
I want to feel someone eating my pussy again. I just experienced this once and for 3 years I never experience it again until now. :(
 
Y i'd love too

Hmmm no issues here! Wash my face please :devil:
 
I'd be curious to know how a "cyber eating" felt. :rolleyes: You'll have to update us, LadyInGreen, after Fondelum is done.

Lindsay, you can't feel cyber anything :rolleyes: Some of us aren't "getting any"!:eek:
Hush, we're enjoying this :eek:
 
Back
Top