Posting this for my friend...help

HotBCman

Virgin
Joined
Aug 26, 2001
Posts
16
Hi. First off, just want ya'll to know that I'm posting this for my friend Sarah. She isn't quite old enough to be a member here, but she needs help with a problem she is having. She is still in high school by the way....
Okay, she has been friends with this girl a year older than her for about 2 years. They always joke around and the other girl, let's call her Kelly....Kelly, always lays her head on Sarah when she laughs, that sorta thing. Well Sarah came over the other night and told me that she has been getting certain "feelings" towards Kelly. Kelly is not a lesbian, but Sarah is starting to wonder if she is Bi...Sarah is straight by the way, Kelly is the only female Sarah feels this way about. She does not want to come out and say anything to her, because she does not want to ruin their friendship...but she just can't shake the feelings. She asked me to ask someone for her, because she is too embarassed to.
So I guess what she wants to know is what to do. How to handle it. And what are some things that she can do to see if Kelly likes her for more than a friend. Help her please. Thanks!
Bryan
 
when you have feelings for another person and you want to act on those feelings you always take a chance of loosing that person...and it doesn't matter if it's a girl wanting a boy, a boy wanting a gir or a girl wanting a girl...it's the chance we all take...so tell your friend to consider the consequenses of airing her feelings and to imagine the worst case scenario...my friend now thinks i'm creepy and weird and never wants to talk to me again...if she can live with that then go for it...
 
My husband was in a similar situation with a gay friend of ours. Before we got together our friend had a big thing for my husband and told him about it. My husband told him he wasn't interested and our friend respected that~ or so we thought. After my husband and I got together our friend totally avoided us for months. He was hurt and needed time to heal. We are now good friends again and I'm glad that's behind us.
Like unclej said, she should consider the consequences, but if her feelings are strong she should also talk to the girl about it. You never know how someone will react.
 
first off is she is bi she will find other girls that she would like

so she needs to think about if she really wants to risk losing this girls friendship and which is more important to her ... it should be her choice you can give her advice but dont make the choice for her

but most of all she should make sure she has no regrets
 
Back
Top