The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pancakes and bacon perhaps! I was joshing you guys, I love it actually. We had bacon sarnies this morning, tho' - with ketchup (another great American invention).

Tea, that sounds good! Cup of Luaka Ceylon anyone?

:rose:

The tea sounds interesting, Naoko. I'll have a cup just as soon as I finish my Dominican Coffee.

If you do like bacon, you'll have to join me for a sugaring off here in Quebec - 5 or 6 different kinds of bacon...plus....

Looking at the recipe, now. Ta very much. :)

And I have the bacon seperately. On a seperate plate, if possible. I don't like syrup on my bacon. :eek:
On the other hand, a bacon buttie would go down a treat. Naoko, you have great ideas. :)

Waffles! Mmmmm. That's a lot of work, though.

I don't think I have ever eaten Waffles. Listened to a load of waffle though. . .

Bacon & Tomato buttie; and English favourite (do not over-cook the bacon, though).

The tea sounds interesting, Naoko. I'll have a cup just as soon as I finish my Dominican Coffee.

If you do like bacon, you'll have to join me for a sugaring off here in Quebec - 5 or 6 different kinds of bacon...plus....

Oh, I skipped you, Tio.
I do like bacon with pancakes and maple syrup very much, but we can't get the maple syrup here. My Fella brought back some Ice Wine one time he went to Canada. That was nice.

Oh, I skipped you, Tio.
I do like bacon with pancakes and maple syrup very much, but we can't get the maple syrup here. My Fella brought back some Ice Wine one time he went to Canada. That was nice.

Only a Canadian could get ice to ferment. :D

Oh, I skipped you, Tio.

If you've never tried it, go buy some Reisling (particularly Spätlese or the Eicewine) which is picked so late the first frosts have just got at the remaining grapes.

It is damned good . . .

Afternoon, naked partygoers.

I give you fair warning, I have lurgie, so keep your distance... :(
*Waves from across the room* Feel better!

Cool!

Hope you get some sleep, anna. I'll keep the Kitchenaid on low so it does a gentle buzz rather than that teeth-rattling whizzy sound.
:)
No, it's okay. I'm up now. It's that awful thing where I'll be tired in the evening and just before going to bed, but once I'm in bed? Wide awake again. Grrr.

No, it's okay. I'm up now. It's that awful thing where I'll be tired in the evening and just before going to bed, but once I'm in bed? Wide awake again. Grrr.

Ugh, hate it. I just try to get into it these days, do some stuff. I think of it as extra time I got - like travelling on trains. You're already doing something when you travel on a train so you can do other things you want to do, not things you have to do.
:rose:

Yeah, I know what you mean about that "extra" time, Naoko. I'll take the opportunity to get some writing done, but still, sleep would be nice.

Thanks, honey... <hug>

Morning everyone! I'll just grab a mocha before I have to rush off to work. The week is almost over, right?

Morning everyone! I'll just grab a mocha before I have to rush off to work. The week is almost over, right?
So I hear. :)

Nope. I'm feeling suddenly nauseous again...
Oh, never fun. I'm working on getting rid of a headache that is probably related to my not sleeping.

AN old remedy for that was flat coca cola or even a teaspoon of coke syrup. I always thought it might be more of a cause than as cure. Just keep the "flight bag" handy, and wait it out.
I don't know about flat. I let it get to room temperature and eat a banana while sipping the Coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back