Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hye had sex with someone you thought you habe no chance to be in bed with?

Yes, at the time I assumed that because he was older, so drop-dead gorgeous, and known as a stud, that he wouldn't be interested in me. I was pretty naive about that.

Have you ever seen naked photos or videos of someone who would be mortified to learn that you had seen them?

Yes, at the time I assumed that because he was older, so drop-dead gorgeous, and known as a stud, that he wouldn't be interested in me. I was pretty naive about that.

Have you ever seen naked photos or videos of someone who would be mortified to learn that you had seen them?

Nope..I have not.

Hye been caught in an uncompromising position by your parents?

You mean a compromising position, I think. No, thank goodness.

Have you ever had a friend's parent hit on you?

No...Though I wish one of my friends mother did:)

Hye felt ticklish during sex and laughed uncontrollably that it spoilt ur partners mood?

HYE hit on a friend's parent?

No, but there have been a couple of parents of friends that I have been extremely attracted to.

Have you ever answered the door while wearing inappropriately revealing clothes?

No, but there have been a couple of parents of friends that I have been extremely attracted to.

Have you ever answered the door while wearing inappropriately revealing clothes?

Yes... I lost a bet.

HYE wanted to just leave the office to see if anyone would notice.

No but how can I get my wife todo that when the hot handy man is coming over?

Hye sexted (if thats a word) with a text from a wrong number?

Yes. Was glad to lose that one, though.

HYE done something sexually against your instincts, just to please your partner?

Yes. I believe we got about half way through it when I finally said.. "ok.. you have just turned this into a science experiment. You're done and you're taking me to lunch!"

HYE invented desires just to see if your partner would agree to try it? (because I'm pretty sure that's what he was doing)

Yes. I believe we got about half way through it when I finally said.. "ok.. you have just turned this into a science experiment. You're done and you're taking me to lunch!"

HYE invented desires just to see if your partner would agree to try it? (because I'm pretty sure that's what he was doing)
LOL no, I've got enough that are far enough out there that I don't have to make up new ones

HYE done something because you thought it was what your partner wanted only to find out it wasn't?

Yes. Was glad to lose that one, though.

HYE done something sexually against your instincts, just to please your partner?
Yeah, that is rathr a no lose situation, isn't it.

No... Can't say I have.

HYE agreed to do something just to call another's bluff?

HYE agreed to do something just to call another's bluff?

Yes, and she was a big pussy about it after all the big girl talk. :rolleyes:

HYE had a partner ask to try something then they never looked at you the same again when you went through with it?

Yes, and she was a big pussy about it after all the big girl talk. :rolleyes:

HYE had a partner ask to try something then they never looked at you the same again when you went through with it?
Yep

HYE shared a fantasy with your partner only to have it used against you later?

Been dating her for over a year now. :D

HYE gotten so drunk you're not sure who you woke up next to?

Yes. Both literally and philosophically. Not my proudest times.

HYE gone from 'hi, how are you' to making out in the back of the club within an hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back