Female feedback wanted/needed (seducing my wife....I think)

Dressing up makes some of us feel pretty, and that always helps self-esteem. I had to dress up for a gala that my husband couldn't attend, and after I was all ready, I walked up to him and said "let's have a time when I can wear this for you".. We had a wonderful time when I got back, needless to say.

Dressing up makes some of us feel pretty, and that always helps self-esteem. I had to dress up for a gala that my husband couldn't attend, and after I was all ready, I walked up to him and said "let's have a time when I can wear this for you".. We had a wonderful time when I got back, needless to say.

I know how you feel Jodylee. I like to watch my wife get all dressed up for a night out and by the times she's fine, I'm totally aroused. Few weeks ago, I lifted up her skirt and asked if I could fuck her before we went out. "Just don't mess my hair!" Was what she said.

I know how you feel Jodylee. I like to watch my wife get all dressed up for a night out and by the times she's fine, I'm totally aroused. Few weeks ago, I lifted up her skirt and asked if I could fuck her before we went out. "Just don't mess my hair!" Was what she said.

We've done stuff like this before. I like going out with his friends with a little bit of cum dripping in my panties even while the rest of me is all clean and neat and pretty. :)

I wonder how the OP is doing, this is quite an old thread I think.

This was a fun thread. Thanks to RobDownSouth for poring through years of posts to find one he thinks I should be embarrassed by. Fun to read that again.

This was a fun thread. Thanks to RobDownSouth for poring through years of posts to find one he thinks I should be embarrassed by. Fun to read that again.

Why would you be embarrassed by it? And what is wrong with you guys? Acting like people who are not even old enough to be posting here. Sheesh.

But since I am here, I will answer this very old question.

I hate dressing up. Hate, hate, hate it! I do like to dance though. So I will do that for him and even wear something sexy while doing it.

Back