What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wathing Gilligan`s Island - Voodoo (Season 3, Episode 5)
This episode is funny in that the Professor becomes a zombie because of the voodo priest.

watching Photoshop training videos. Trying to decide if I'm ordering food. Trying to adjust to it being light at 6pm.

watching Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. One question though. What is the point of security systems in that galaxy if a robot can just tap in and open stuff, or get access to any info it wants? They really need to redesign their computer systems and security protocols.

Checkin Lit from my phone while walkin to my girl`s house.

Trying to avoid potholes, light poles and cars while doing both of the above....

*cracks up*

watching Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. One question though. What is the point of security systems in that galaxy if a robot can just tap in and open stuff, or get access to any info it wants? They really need to redesign their computer systems and security protocols.
if they did, then they wouldn't have a story, right?

Hey Josu... its been a while, how's it going?

I'm sitting here still talking to people.

Doing paperwork

Writing kitteh stuff

Laughing at Luna

Wondering how bad this headache will get...

OOOOHHHHH... forgot to add... Pokin my IM... cause it seems so.. dead...

Hey, yeah, it's been a while. Nice to see another person from back before I left. Not many around these days.

As for star wars, what gets me most is that an old, outdated robot like an R2 model is able to hack into everything. There are newer bots, like R4s and R5s. You'd think an R2 wouldn't be able to get into new systems. You'd also think that in a culture such as that one, new technology would be comingup every year. R2 should have been obsolete 20 years earlier. Still, the movies are great. I remember getting the enhanced trilogy when it came out on VHS when I was younger. My brother really wanted it but couldn't afford it on his own. He begged me to help him pay for it. Literally. Then again, we were around 10.

Hey, yeah, it's been a while. Nice to see another person from back before I left. Not many around these days.

As for star wars, what gets me most is that an old, outdated robot like an R2 model is able to hack into everything. There are newer bots, like R4s and R5s. You'd think an R2 wouldn't be able to get into new systems. You'd also think that in a culture such as that one, new technology would be comingup every year. R2 should have been obsolete 20 years earlier. Still, the movies are great. I remember getting the enhanced trilogy when it came out on VHS when I was younger. My brother really wanted it but couldn't afford it on his own. He begged me to help him pay for it. Literally. Then again, we were around 10.
yeah not many around before several of my absenses either.

yeah but its still an awsome movie.

it doesn't have to make sense totally.

yeah I had it on VHS too my parents bought it for me when I was like 10, the enhanced, this was before the special edition remakes.

Now I am wondering if pokin IM`s actually works and thinkin I should get Nina a pet kitteh.

(fuck there is a light pole....ouch?)

yeah not many around before several of my absenses either.

yeah but its still an awsome movie.

it doesn't have to make sense totally.

yeah I had it on VHS too my parents bought it for me when I was like 10, the enhanced, this was before the special edition remakes.

The ones we got was the Golden edition trilogy, probably remade/redone. Everything fixed up. It was only about 10-11 years ago, I think. Not sure when exactly we got them.

Another thought. So many people say that there can not be explosions in space because there is no air. They are wrong though. If it is something containing air, like a shuttle or something, there would be oxygen inside that would facilitate an explosion of some sort. It would just probably be different than on Earth and would most likely dissipate quickly.

Also, the end of the first trilogy makes a lot more sense after seeing episodes 1-3. The planets shown having celebrations are all planets you see in those episodes, but not in 4-6.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back