Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm vain. I should have purchased progressive lenses, but there was a really cute frame that I wanted. So I went with my distance lens so that I could be "cute" one more year. good thing about it though, next year when I buy progressives, I can use the frame that I had last year that I still love.

"Can the soul be really be satisfied with such polite affections? To love is to burn - to be on fire, like Juliet or Guinevere or Heloise..."

Hmmmm???

Someone's reading/watching Sense and Sensibility? At least I think that's where that quote comes from. :)

Saw this last night. :cool:
r123724_401040.jpg

I'm not sure what I just did, but it feels like I turned my back on him and walked away from the man I love.

Hmmm. Well, I guess that answers that.

quoll said:
Saw this last night. :cool:
r123724_401040.jpg
yeah. my ejaculate was of an unusually high velocity last night. sorry man. hope you didn't get any on ya.

EJFan said:
yeah. my ejaculate was of an unusually high velocity last night. sorry man. hope you didn't get any on ya.

EJ...

Well, that is what your name means, right?

btw, you should be happy to know I finally saw The Breakfast Club. Good movie, a lot to relate to *particularly with my job*

pleasteasme said:
EJ...

Well, that is what your name means, right?
you know it. ;)

btw, you should be happy to know I finally saw The Breakfast Club. Good movie, a lot to relate to *particularly with my job*
excellent. so now if i tell you you're a neo-maxi zoomed weebie you'll know what i'm talkin' about. :D

besides... moliere really pumps my nads.

EJFan said:
you know it. ;)

excellent. so now if i tell you you're a neo-maxi zoomed weebie you'll know what i'm talkin' about. :D

besides... moliere really pumps my nads.

LOL, yes ~ I've heard.

The redhead, hmmm? :p

pleasteasme said:
I cheated and watched the movie. I'm going to read Pride & Prejudice though!

I've seen most of the movies that are out, but I confess to a love of the BBC TV versions of Persuasion and Pride & Prejudice.

The books are very nice even if you've seen the movies, though I need to read Northanger Abbey again as it's been years. They're one of the few that I felt added to, rather than "ruined" the movie it was adapted to.

Mazuri said:
I've seen most of the movies that are out, but I confess to a love of the BBC TV versions of Persuasion and Pride & Prejudice.

The books are very nice even if you've seen the movies, though I need to read Northanger Abbey again as it's been years. They're one of the few that I felt added to, rather than "ruined" the movie it was adapted to.

Thanks for the recommendation. I've got Pride & Prejudice as well as Persuasion sitting on the shelf. They are on my "to read" list. ;)

Those types of movies are always wonderful. I hear that The DaVinci code was the same... I cheated on that one too, I've only seen the movie. It was GREAT!

pleasteasme said:
Those types of movies are always wonderful.

Then have you heard? Masterpiece Theatre is doing a Jane Austen marathon in November with new releases of Pride & Prejudice, Persuasion, Mansfield Park, Northanger Abbey, and Sense & Sensibility! I've got it marked on my calendar to keep watch on for the exact dates.

Time to curl up with a few good period pieces and be all girly :lol:

Mazuri said:
Then have you heard? Masterpiece Theatre is doing a Jane Austen marathon in November with new releases of Pride & Prejudice, Persuasion, Mansfield Park, Northanger Abbey, and Sense & Sensibility! I've got it marked on my calendar to keep watch on for the exact dates.

Time to curl up with a few good period pieces and be all girly :lol:

Ooooh!

OK, that's it, I'm getting satellite, damnit! Thanks for the info, I need to makesure I get Masterpiece Theatre so I can watch these!!!

Nothing much better than curling up on the couch and being all girly! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back