Turn about

She did not answer immediately ,you had better get cleaned up ,you need to think about what you really want ,her answer made sense ,I'll be in after you shower to tend to your wounds .
So there it was again ,she had turned from the sadistic Dominatrix to a concerned woman ,what a fucking shit show this was turning out to be .I showered ,it stung as the water beat on my body but felt good none the less .
Patty was waiting ,ointment in hand ,we don't need any infection to start,lay face down on the bed .She applied the soothing gel ,my cock grew hard as her hands slide over me ,Ok stand I'll do the front ,don't want to get it all over the bed .
Well I see it still works ,she playfully slapped my cock ,then to my utter amazement sank to her knees took my rock hard dick into her mouth ,she pulled back ,looking up ,I think this needs some special care, before taking it back in her mouth
 
Last edited:
It seemed my life revolved around going from one mistress to another ,after the horrible beating with the pimp whip ,the degradation of being pissed on ,her refusal of my offer of marriage one would have thought the relationship would be over .
It wasn't ,Patty was quit content to remain ,she had made it clear that I would have to abide by her terms .After some thought ,I readily agreed ,figuring if she left and if history would repeat its self I would soon be searching for a new domme . not an easy task ,oh there are enough professional Dominatrix out in the world ,no doubt any number that would jump at the chance to gain access to my money ,at least Patty was wealthy in her own right ,better the devil you know ,and she for the most part as long as I minded p's and q's treated our relationship as quit normal ,normal being in our world a lot different form most peoples normal but none the less a lot better than the alternative .
We drifted into fall ,doing what all people do when living in a cottage ,trying to decide if we would spend the winter here or head to warmer climes ,Italy ,Greece ,one of the islands .WE both liked to ski ,both cross country and down hill ,there where excellent hills a fairly short drive away ,we liked snowmobiling or at least I did ,she thought she would ,I liked skating ,ice fishing and all the things associated winter ,so we left it for a bit ,we could always get away if we so desired .
To my joy ,Patty and I now slept in the same bed ,having sex was sill special,when she allowed it happen I was over the moon ,all the requirements where still have to be met ,she always on top ,for penetration or oral ,I had to clean her pussy and asshole with my tongue ,no exceptions ,f I even made one wod of protest severe beatings would follow ,
I supposed to most submissive pain sluts it would be heaven ,and I up to a point was no different,the problem arose because of the severity of the punishment ,it stops being fun when the pain overrides the urge for punishment ,my ass was covered in scars ,she had shown some concern of adding new scars over the old tissue but if I made the mistake of complaining ,I knew what the result would be .
Every once in a while she would stroke my cock ,mentioning how she was going to ad her initials ,wondering if she have me see a plastic surgeon to have the others removed ,some thing I was not looking forward to .
We where into late fall ,it took me by surprise when she mentioned taking a lover ,she hadn't mentioned it for quit a while .When I objected ,she would answer ,well its only fair ,you get your jolly's but I have to be content with using a dildo ,after all your little dick hardly satisfies me ,I would love to have a real man fuck me
Ok I knew it was the oldest trick a domme used to make a sub feel inferior ,make fun of his so called little cock and even though I knew I was average in size it still hurt ,there is nothing like having one's manhood being made fun of to deflate a man .
 
Last edited:
The locals ,that is mostly cottagers began to gather at the weekly dance's/ pot luck dinners /card playing ,the evenings growing cooler ,not a lot else to do
Patty and I joined in ,we knew some of the folks , the ones who who had participated in the night of horror at Jill's cottage ,the night Patty had saved me ,in all probability I would have been fish food if not for her intervention .
No one and I mean no one spoke about what had transpired that night ,in fact no one ever mentioned the life style they participated in ,Through the grape vine we had heard of a few munches , not being invited as these functions always where ,by invitation only was not to upsetting ,a couple of women had made some mention at different times about a " special party " coming up ,when they didn't get the reaction they where looking for the subject was quickly dropped ,Patty had expressed some interest and I expect it will only be a matter of time before she gets the word out that she is interested ,by default it includes me .I was some what looking forward to a party but after the last one not in any hurry .
We arrived at the community hall ,a little late but no problem getting a table ,I gazed at teh poker table , forget it ,were not here to play cards ,were going to dance ,Patty made her wishes very well known to me ,so dancing it was .
A younger guy was on the dance floor with one of the women who's husband was playing cards ,she didn't seem to mind him pushing his body very tight to her ,she had probably has enough to drink to lose her inhibitions as so often happened .
Nice package on him Patty murmured as the front of his pants was beginning to swell ,he made no attempt to hide the fact .It took me by surprise as she had never made mention of any thing like that . The song ended ,to the obvious disappointment to the woman she led her back to her table ,then with out looking around came straight to where we sat .It was common courtesy to ask the guy if it was alright to dance with the woman .
 
Last edited:
He ignored me ,giving Patty a smile holding out his hand ,which she took .On the floor she moved right into him ,the music was slow as it usually is the D J taking into consideration the age of a lot of the dancers .
For a bit it looked like a version of dirty dancing ,they ground their hips into each other ,his hand slide down to her ass pulling her closer if that was possible .The others where to engrossed into what they where doing ,most had a snoot full and paid them no mind ,I certainly noticed ,both hands covered her ass until finally she reached down and moved them up ,not for long as a new song started even slower ,this time she let him cup her cheeks .
I had the feeling of her threat to cuckold me was about to come true ,after her mentioning his package ,the way she had lately made fun of what she called my small little dick ,her telling me I was a lousy lover ,the scornful way she would tell me to lick her pussy clean ,the couple of times she had insisted I cum on the floor and once on her boots then made to lick it up .
It had all added up to what I witnessed now .Seeing them filled me with hate ,there was little I could do about it just sit and watch .
I don't want any problems from you ,as she sat back down ,Chad is going to join us ,so help me if you start any thing I'll use the pimp whip on your nuts off ,understood ?
I knew I could have taken Chad out with little effort but obeyed sitting silently as he joined us ,a smirk on his face ,the kind that says I'm going to fuck your old lady and there's not thing you can do about it .
To be honest the fact that I was sure she was going to make me a cuck some what excited me ,it was more that she had so much power over me that I would go along with whatever she demanded and if that included as had threatened to make me watch and clean another mans cum form her ,even her promise to make me give him a blow job and let him fuck me was a turn on ,it was because of this asshole that she had obviously chosen that pissed me off .
 
Last edited:
I did a slow burn ,they danced every slow song ,ti was becoming obvious to the onlookers what was going on ,especially the ones who knew about the arrangement Patty and I had ,that would include all the crowd from the now infamous party that had taken place at Jill's .
It was an embarrassment to witness the knowing looks ,the smirks ,people looking my way nodding as Patty and Chad did every thing but fuck on the floor ,They all knew ,the tent sticking out from the front of his pants ,Patty grinding herself into him all the while looking straight at me.
Ok to be honest it was hot ,I by this time had a full blown erection ,every time they sat his hand went up her leg under her skirt ,she sat so I could get a good look as his hand went between her parted thighs
At one point she ran her hand over my cock ,leaned in ,are you enjoying the show cock sucker ,I was about to protest ,she squeezed my dick ,oh your going to suck his cock make no mistake ,he is in full agreement ,says he cant wait to see you on your knees with his cock in your mouth ,she gave a little giggle ,but not until after he's fucked you ,uum your gonna love his 10 inches up your ass .
Whats so funny ,Chad ,a little curious looked puzzled ,a huge grin broke over his face as she told him ,he a little discreetly pulled her skirt to the top of her thighs ,pushing a finger into the folds of her pussy ,daring me to say anything .I stayed quiet ,the degradation making me more aroused then ever
.I couldn't believe how turned on I was ,the anger still there but the humiliation,the degradation ,the promise fo what was to come ,it was all I secretly longed for ,Patty, who know me so well and fully aware of whats going through my mind played her part to a tee.
 
Chad had his hand between her thighs again as we left town ,I drove the pickup Patty sat on Chads lap ,it was all i could do keep my eyes on the road ,he had a finger inside her , she rocked back and forth ,emitting soft moans ,my dick rock hard .
Oh baby I'm gonna fuck you every way but loose ,feel my cock ,she di as he wanted managing to slide her hand down ,I heard the unmistakable sound of his zipper ,then Patty's gasp ,as her hand closed over his hard cock .
You like that baby ,a statement more than a question ,yeah I really like it ,I'll like it a lot better when its inside of me .I couldn't help but notice she didn't kiss him ,this was I hoped so show that he meant nothing to her other than to torture me .
Your gonna have fun fucking my boy ,another statement not a question ,I can't wait to see you ram that big cock up his ass ,then cum in his mouth ,
I gonna do you first baby he sounded full of confidence ,your cunt is what Ii want .
He didn't know Patty very well ,she bite his ear ,your going to do what I tell you darling or we can call this off right now .
He made a pretense of laughing ,ok what ever the lady wants ,I'll fuck your boy first but then I want you .
Her voice softened ,just be a good boy and you'll get your wish ,I turned into the driveway wondering what the hell had changed so quickly,Patty and I had been getting along so well ,She had mentioned my being distracted lately .Was this her way of showing how she was still in full control ,she had perhaps sensed my growing desire to be humiliated ,my masochist tendencies becoming more and more evident ,her way of satisfying my needs .
 
I had to wonder how many men or in my case at the moment some what less of a man would go along with being cuckold .In my fantasy's it seemed hot as hell ,it was probably the height of humiliation ,the degradation of watching anther guy fuck the woman you had professed to love ,seeing her on her knees sucking another's cock ,hearing her tell him to fuck her lover in his ass then to suck his dick so he cum's in my mouth .It was over whelming to say the least .
Strip ,the word that dommes used and their bitches love to hear ,in this case a huge embarrassment ,Chad making him self a home in my easy chair ,the shit eating grin on his face ironic as Patty promised I would be he one eating shit when he blew his load into my mouth , the one that said do as your told bitch .
As strange as it seems I was turned on by her orders which was nothing new as I lived to have her order me around ,not looking at the guy who was about to humiliate me I began to undress .
Turn around ,face him ,she moved beside the chair ,his hand slide up her leg ,the same look on his face the one that said I'm feeling your woman's ass and there ain't a thing you can do about it .
Holy shit he whopped look he's turned on ,seeing my erection ,his grin turned to one of scorn ,he's a fucking faggot ,come here faggot ,pointing to the floor in front of him .
Do as your told Patty hissed ,you obey him just like you obey me ,So full of shame I did as he wanted ,he raised his foot ,the tip of his boot coming in contact with my nuts .
Bet you'd like me to crunch these eh faggot ,
Patty thankfully stepped in ,she no doubt could see things where getting out of hand ,showing she was still in control ,go make us a drink just as he was ready to kick me in he balls .
 
Last edited:
He was pissed but decided it was better to play along ,I turned to go to the bar .You know better than that ,crawl bitch ,Patty was in full control as I dropped ,making my way to the bar on hands and knees .
I managed to bring the tray back with out spilling any ,only tow drinks ,I knew I wasn't allowed to join in .I stayed on my knees ,having been warned not to look away ,my eyes taking in the pair ,hands feeling ,mouths kissing ,although she refused to kiss him on his mouth .
Go and get the lubrication ,she stopped what she was doing ,its time for Chad to fuck you . bringing back the tube ,waiting ,holding it out .
Lube him Patty ordered Chad ,not to much I want him to feel every millimeter ,and Chad fuck him hard ,make him sorry he's doing what he's doing .
Chad grinned ,oh I'll make him sorry ,in fact I'll make him beg m to stop ,but then the faggot might like it hard ,we'll find out .
he stepped out of his pants ,his boxers followed ,then his shirt .It was as I feared ,his cock was abnormally large like one you might see in a porn site ,his hand slowly pumped ,let him do that my mistress instructed .
She stood by as I wrapped my hand around his cock ,at least I tried ,my hands are large but I couldn't get my fingers around it ,just like old times eh ,she tousled my hair ,you have told me you loved to suck the shemales ,well he isnt a shemale but he has a cock that you'r going to suck ,she nodded at Chad
He inserted the nipple of the tube into my ass ,squeegeed out a little .Enough not to much ,rub it in ,he followed her instructions ,first one finger then two ,He got behind me ,pushed my head down ,my ass in the air .
Do him fuck him ,Patty was some what breathless ,seeing me in this position was really turning her on ,her voice a little louder ,raspy ,fuck the bastard ,fuck him now .
The fingers left ,I felt him probing ,the tip of his dick pressing in to my ass ,I knew it was going to hurt but the pain of him forcing the monster cock past my sphincter muscle rocked me ,the pain so horrendous I sounded like a wounded bear ,my roar the pain shooting through me like a red hot poker ,trying to get away to no avail ,Patty had my head locked between her legs ,he he grabbed my balls ,driving the ramrod in and out like a piston ,Patty urging him to fuck me harder ,
I ave no idea how long it lasted ,probably only a few minutes ,ok he shouted I'm gonna cum . She moved to one side releasing my head ,he pulling out ,stepping in front while Patty pulled on my hair raising my mouth to crotch level .
Suck it bitch ,her voice almost a whisper ,swallow your shit and his cum
He drove his cock between my lips ,it was so big I really couldn't suck ,it wasn't necessary as his hot load filled my mouth ,down my throat ,lick his cock clean bitch ,you had better make sure its squeaky clean .Patty's voice had returned to normal ,giving orders .I want his cock immaculate ,you can have the pleasure of watching him fuck me .
 
Last edited:
Having sucked my cocks in the days of having a transgender woman as a domme ,it wasn't anything new to be on my knees with a dick pressed against my mouth ,also it wasn't to have it come out of my ass into my mouth .The difference was the fact that a transgender woman was ,well a woman ,I couldn't get over the fact that this was a man ,some thing in my head refused to let me suck .
Patty grew furious ,I could hear the venom in her voice ,You open your fucking mouth right now ,the harshness took me by surprise,as I knelt ,the cock pressed against my lips she reached between my legs taking my nuts ,squeezing hard ,my pips parted as a groan escaped ,enough time for him to ram his stil hard cock down my throat.
He came instantly ,I swallowed to keep from choking ,his cum flooding my mouth as he pulled back emptying his balls into my mouth ,Patty's hand tightened ,my nuts felt like they where in a vice ,her rasp ordering me to finish ,lick it clean bitch ,lick off your shit .
I managed to obey her ,finally finishing the job ,then making a beeline to the bathroom,puking my guts out ,the sound of their laughter following me .
I was a beaten man ,I knew they had won and to be honest I could have stopped it at any time ,the past years flashed through my mind to previous encounters ,my submissiveness winning out over my better judgement ,my need to be abused ,my need for the humiliation ,the degradation .Would they now be satisfied ,all the other times the shine wore off shortly after such an experience ,my partned and I had always soon parted ways ,would it be the same this time .
Get out here bitch ,her call jerked my out of my thoughts ,remembering to crawl I rejoined them ,he still naked ,her fingers wrapped around Chads cock ,giving him a hand job .
Get him hard use your mouth ,no disobeying her ,I did as she wanted ,kissing ,licking his member ,bringing back to its full size . It took only a few minutes ,he ahd a hard on ready for the promised fuck .
I sensed that Patty wasn't really into it ,none the less she let him pull off her clothes ,laying back naked ,spreading her legs ,inviting him ,the lips of her cunt shinning wet ,he wasted no time ,sliding his big cock into her ready pussy .
The whole time she stared at me ,seeing the pain in my eyes ,but also my dick getting hard ,she was probably doing what would be called a dead fuck ,it was for my benefit ,she was getting no enjoyment
it struck me that all the times we had made love she had always insisted on being on top ,now to further humiliate me she was under him , very little motion ,no hip bucking ,no moans of pleasure ,her hands lay over head not even touching him .
It was over in a couple of minutes ,our lover boy certainly had no staying power ,he came in her ,jerking spasmodically ,collapsing on her . She pushed him him off ,his cum running out .
Still staring she pointed to her pussy ,clean it bitch them clean his cock.The humiliation complete ,he thought he had a good thing going ,telling Patty he could really get to liking this .
Yeah that ain't going to happen,call him a cab.He made the mistake of thinking this was about him ,
he was used by Patty and by myself to meet a certain desire ,but wasn't bright enough to realize it .
I'm not fucking going anywhere ,he stormed ,you two are gonna be my bitches He wasn't smart enough to be happy with an evening of sex ,with perhaps a chance for a repeat .The call for a cab complete,yeah your going on your way bucko ,he puffed up ,oh yeah well guess what faggot ,who' gonna make me .
When he looked up at me from the floor ,a new respect maybe but more likely fear he got he message .
I'll be in the bathroom when get rid of she smiled superman here come and see me .The horn of the taxi sounded ,I flipped him twenty bucks ,bye bye or do I need to toss you out the door .He left.I headed for the bathroom .
 
I sat down in the great room ,pouring myself a drink ,as usual the remorse set in ,what the hell was I doing When Patty had first mentioned me being a cuckold ,it had excited me terribly ,the thought of her ordering me to give a guy a blow job ,her telling him to fuck me then being forced to suck his cock to completion ,to lick it clean of my shit .
In reality however it all changed ,nobody could actually force me to do anything ,not Patty ,not anyone .I had to agree to every thing ,now the shame of the humiliation ,the degradation I had allowed set in .
She was waiting ,had instructed me to join her ,what was next ,even though my mind was full of what to do I still felt the tingle ,my cock twitched ,my balls ached ,was I ready to carry on or had this relationship run its course .
History repeats itself ,I knew that from first hand experience ,every time I quit a relationship it wouldn't be long before I began searching for a new partner .So what to do ,ask her to leave ? Or as the saying
goes ,better the devil you know .
I tossed back the drink ,headed to the bathroom .I would let what was to follow help me in my decision .
 
She was in the process of drawing a bath,turning on my entering ,smiling ,help me undress .After the episode with Chad she had pulled her clothes back on ,I had thought she was a little embarrassed at being naked in front of him .
Hey he exclaimed I want you nude bitch ,wrong thing to say ,she had spat out ,you don't have anything to say ,understand ,not one fucking thing ,continued putting her clothes .He of course thought he had the bull by the horns , he obviously had no experience with a domme who believed in complete power over all men a card carrying member of the Femdom Society if there was such a thing ,he was brought here to be used and now it was over .
I unbuttoned her shirt , she had even put her bra on ,as my trembling fingers unhooked the piece of lingerie I realized it was all for me ,she knowing full well how much I enjoyed undressing her .Her pants followed ,then getting on my knees removing her panties ,the perfect thatch of pubic hair still glistening
I looked up ,she smiled nodding ,my lips joined to hers ,her moan ,that's it baby ,yeah do it .

I could taste the mixture of cum ,piss and most of all the the taste or her ,the smell ,my most favorite thing to do ,even better than intercourse ,I just loved to eat a woman's pussy ,better I had to admit
after what had taken place .
She knowing me so well knew this of course ,all part of the plan for the evening ,After a moment or tow she pushed my head away from her crotch ,time for a shower then a long soak in the tub ,I groaned my disappointment , more later she laughed ,now we need to get clean .
Her soap covered hand stroked my cock and balls ,there is not feeling to match being in a shower with a woman ,the feel of her skin as I soaped her ,my hands on every inch of hr body ,even between the cleft of her ass ,my finger gently pushing at her rose bud .
Ah ah none of that ,be a good boy ,not in an domme /sub way but with enough sternness to make me stop .I helped her into the over size tub ,standing waiting not quit sure what I was to do next ,my cock showed her what state of sexual arousal I was in ,it came to me ,neither she nor I had gotten off ,another smile ,join me ,holding her hand out ,the warm water felt so good ,being in it with her momentarily at least removed the nagging worry about us .
Was your fantasy fulfilled tonight ,how do you feel now ,I put you through a lot ,I worried a bit that I had pushed you to far to fast ,you must have been ok with it ,I figured if you wanted to stop you for sure have it in your power to do so .
She waited for me to formulate my answer .after a bit ,penny for your thoughts her voice now serious ,full of concern ,wondering no doubt if she had crossed the line .
 
Last edited:
Sitting opposite her in the giant tub , seeing her concern ,brightened my outlook,her toes playing with my balls helped as well
Yes I replied ,you made my fantasy come true ,it was over the top and you must know I have no limits other than the ones you have set for me ,which you can change in a heartbeat .It isn't the first time I have been made to give head .I smiled a little ruefully ,made being not really true ,I wanted it .
I poured me heart to her ,telling her of my doubts ,my fear of another relationship going off the rails ,of how I wanted to experience living a so called normal life ,but with enough domination to keep it interesting .its hard to explain ,I want to have a strong dominant woman such as yourself ,in fact you are as close to perfect as I could hope for ,but and its large but ,it depends on how you feel ,I know you to be the ultimate domme ,to have your every wish obeyed and I am willing to do that ,well like I said it hard to explain .
She thought for a moment ,I have grown very found of you she began ,I love living here with you ,in fact I have been toying with the idea of putting my condo on the market .at the way real estate is selling I should be able to get 4 million plus depending on the bidding war should it come to that ,the one below me just sold for over 5 .
To answer your question about me being able to live as you would like ,it will take a little getting used to ,as you pointed out I am very used to being in charge and you know that means in every thing .
The charge I get form punishing you severely is some thing that unless your into it is impossible to explain just as the high you get from being on the receiving end ,so that cant change .
You also realize what happened tonight was of your doing ,yes I received a great deal of enjoyment seeing you humiliated ,obeying me when I told you to suck his cock and ordering you let him fuck you
perhaps having you suck him off and cleaning his cock was to much ,however if we had not gone that route you would not have experienced the almost total degradation that you crave . So my answer is yes I will stay ,we will lead a some what as you call normal life ,but be aware I will as I feel necessary to humiliate you or if i just feel like it and to punish you when ever how ever I want .
She raised an eye brow ,as if to say are we in agreement .
I smiled so far so good ,a gorgeous woman and I in a bath tub ,her foot exerting more pressure on my balls .I winced as she pushed hard .
YES I managed to get out ,yes to all your demands ,my dick so hard it hurt ,a final jab ,I groaned
bending over face almost in the water ,grabbing her foot ,
Let go ,no hiding that I had crossed the line ,move your hands ,she drew back her foot ,her heel banged into my nuts ,when your able bring me the rod ,you know better than to try to stop me from doing your nuts ,there will be plenty more when you get back to me ,so bring some thing to puke into because when I get through with you ,SLAVE your not going to be feeling so well .
I did as ordered filled with fear yet also with excitement ,she was cementing our deal albeit with my being tortured .I couldn't help but smile as i brought her not only the rod she had ordered but the mean little cat tail as well ,the one with metal tip .
 
Last edited:
Trembling with anxiety ,as well as lust,kneeling I placed the whip and cane before her . This was always the best ,so charged up with the need for release ,the pain would only inflame my ardor ,the vicious little clamps she held in her hand ,would be hell it would be bad enough to have them put on but worse when she removed them or gave me permission to do so .
Hold up your man tits she ordered .I cupped them as directed ,first one ,my gasp of pain brought a smile to her face ,the little teeth biting in ,the other one wasn't quit as bad ,for some reason my left nipple was more sensitive than the right . She waited a few minutes ,dropping her robe ,giving me a fall view of her lovely ass ,putting on panties and bra ,knowing full well how it turned me on
Endorphins kicked in ,my nipples still hurt terribly but bearable .Knees apart ,the no nonsense voice returned .Because to tried to stop me from kicking what are rightfully mine ,you need to be punished ,as a pain slut I know how much you like to be hurt ,in this case you will regret your need ,I am lifting the limit ,do you agree .
This was not going to be good ,I had suspicion of what she had in mind ,my need was so great I replied
miserably ,yes I agree .
Go and get a container to vomit in ,she flicked the nipple clamps ,shooting pain went through me as I crawled past her to the kitchen ,retrieving a pail that was used for just this purpose ,carrying it in my teeth .
Get in position ,knees apart .Tell me bitch why your going to be punished .
I almost sobbed ,it because I grabbed your foot when you gave me the privilege of feeling your toes kick my balls .
very good ,you need to be reprimanded and reminded that your body belongs to me to with as i wish
I almost blew my load at hearing those words ,nothing get my motor running like being reminded that she does own me ,I imagine its so for all submissives its the feeling of being in her power she is free to do what ever she wants ,although she has stated the limit has been lifted she is bright enough to know what she can do ,it does no good to inflict such pain that the slave loses interest ,she is expert in this regard .
the first kick to my nuts came so quickly my hands went automatically to my crotch .a huge no no
move them seethed ,you know better ,I was trying keep from puking ,the pain shot up through me ,on the verge of keeling over I managed to get back in position ,keeping the bile down as vomiting would bring further pain .Thinking that the worst was over I breathed a sigh of relief ,alas she had different ideas
That was originally to be the first part of your punishment but since you chose to break the rules you are going to receive two more and for every time you hold your testicles you will receive two more .get them apart ,don't make me ell you again or I'll increase it to five .
She would have qualified as a place kicker ,her foot lifted me almost off the floor .again my instant reaction was to grab my nuts ,rolling on the floor ,the vomit rising in my throat
You must really like this she chuckled ,two more .
Please i managed to beg no more please .
She took a hand full of my hair ,are you telling me what to do ,she asked very quietly ,re you telling me what I can and can't do to my property .
No ,my vice pleading its just that the pain is horrible ,I don't think I can take any more.
You don't think ,are you sure ,the menace in her voice unmistakable ,very well if that is your wish ,we will stop ,but think it over what the consequences will be .
To disobey one's domme was a major faux paw ,to argue was even worse ,I am sorry Miss ,please continue as you wish .
 
Last edited:
Tow more kicks to my genitals ,puking in the pail ,rolling around on the floor,moaning in agony ,not even daring to hold my my nuts .
Don't carry on so ,you men or at least wanna be men like your self are such divas ,a couple of kicks and your down for the count .When you get done your feeling sorry for your self ,clean up and don't be all night as we have more to do .Don't be such a fucking baby
Her nonchalant way of speaking made the pain feel better ,in this state the humiliation I craved was reaching its climax ,the whipping that was to follow would make it complete .
It took a few minutes ,Patty graciously allowed me the time to recover ,empty the pail get cleaned up before crawling to her ,head down ,waiting the second phase of my deserved punishment ,
She had put on leather boots kept for just an occasion as this ,knee high with 5 inch heels ,just seeing her standing holding the rod made my dick rise ,no matter how much pain I was in ,it seemed to make no difference ,in fact the more pain and degradation the harder I got .
Up she ordered ,I made to get slowly to my feet ,no stupid get your head back ,you know better than to stand in the presence of your mistress .
I straightened out fully expecting to feel the of of her boot crash into my balls ,it was cock that got the attention ,a well placed kick did nothing to subdue the raging hard on .
Groaning in agony I managed to hold my position to which she patted my head ,good boy your learning now stand ,bend over the table ,I want the skin on your ass nice and tight she laughed all the better to break it .
 
My nuts so sore I couldn't believe it ,she hadn't been as hard on me since we got together ,maybe because of the guy she had made me service ,it might have gotten her blood boiling ,at any rate I was expecting the worst
On seeing I was still hard she added another task .
Push your cock down on the table ,hold it so your fingers are against your belly. My six inch cock now lay flat on the surface of the table ,
Pull back your foreskin, I obeyed ,thinking to myself shit this is going to hurt ,she was in a mood to let me have it ,perhaps because she needed to show her dominance over me ,
The cane came down hard ,horrific pain shot through me ,aaahhhh ,my knees buckling .her smirk ,well i see that didn't do it ,push it down again ,Another blow ,then another but still my cock stayed hard .I had a hard time staying on my feet ,each time she brought the thin piece of fiberglass down I cried out in agony .My dick felt like it was on fire ,She reached out ,taking it in her hand ,well I can see that your enjoying this ,to much I think ,perhaps beating your sorry ass will change that ,but your such a pain slut
I doubt it will make a difference ,perhaps the ultimate act of submission will cool you down ,
But first lets attend to your ass ,She whipped me for what must have been a good 15 minutes ,I suspect not as hard as promised ,no blood flowed ,the pain had turned to extecey ,my cock was if anything harder ,she knew exactly the right amount of punishment to mete out .
On the verge of cuming ,push your cock back down on the table ,your enjoying this way to much
The ultimate act of submission . ,it ran through my mid ,I had thought we had crossed that bridge
what with being cuckold ,My cock was now swollen ,red turning purple ,still I held it as per her instructions ,after a dozen or so more lashes ,she threw the rod down beside the whip ,both had been given a through workout via my ass and cock .
I have to shit ,follow me .
Now I knew what the act she had been referring to ,I stood not moving .Even though I had read plenty ,watched it on the screen ,it had never entered my mind that I would ever be required to perform it .
WEll are you my property or not ,you don't have a choice ,it either yes or I walk make up your mind ,but be aware I went easy on you with the whipping ,oh I know your poor little dick hurts but you'll get over that real quick ,the treatment that I am going to give you will make the whipping seem like a walk in the park
 
I realized this day might come ,in the past I my tongue had been in her ass ,the difference from what I expected was about to happen was that she had always been meticulously clean .Now I feared it would be a different story
In my long history with doms not one had ever demanded I perform as a toilet ,yes I had swallowed a lot of piss but never the waste from an ass hole .
Having read and reread Venus in Furs by the famed masochist Leopold von Sacher-Masoch I had never ever even gotten an inkling of his being involved in scat play ,even though he loved humiliation and degradation it was obviously even to much for him
She sat on the throne as I now on this instance thought was appropriate ,most people would abhor shitting in front of another,not in this case as Patty seemed to enjoy watching my face during the act
To say what she was about to demand of me was more than a little upsetting ,I blanched at the thought
having to decide weather to obey her or risk her leaving .
Decision time ,her voice a little breathless ,filled with excitement ,you are my property or your not ,the familiar theme once more .
She waited ,after a few seconds I responded with a yes I'm your property to do with as you want .
She rose from the toilet ,on your knees where you belong ,look into the bowl .
A perfectly round turd floated in the water ,to say I was mortified would be correct .
Turn around ,she bend over the sink ,lick me clean .make sure you get a good look at what your about to clean .
My tongue touched her dirty asshole ,little pieces of feces clung to the hair surrounding her rosebud
 
Normally tossing her salad was a pleasure ,it never had never entered my mind that she would be anything but squeaky clean ,not so in this situation .
Why didn't I just refuse ,for the same reason I have obeyed the dom's in my life in the past ,it was what I craved ,the humiliation ,the degradation ,the pain and suffering ,it was what I wanted ,it was what I lived for .AS in all perversions there is no suitable answer ,I kept telling myself at least I wasn't hurting anyone but me .I had never given much thought about seeing a concealer ,to try to sort out my desire to be dommed .I figured it would take a lot more than a few sessions on a couch .
Now faced with her dirty asshole ,I considered yet again refusing her ,had it only been a few hours since the fellow we had brought here ,the one who I had sucked his cock ,the one who had fucked me then came in my mouth ,having Patty order me to lick his dick clean .
I began obeying ,getting a thrill out of hearing her moan in pleasure as the tip of my tongue did its work .It took only a couple of minutes when she called at halt .
The worst was yet to come as she told me to put my face into the water in the toilet bowl .take a drink ,I almost puked as her turd brushed my face .
Your fucking disgusting ,what kind of a man would do what you just did ,she allowed me to pull back .your a fucking perverted little faggot ,your a no cock wonder ,sticking your face into a shit filled toilet
you don't deserve any pity ,.
I hung my dripping head ,she was right ,what ever she wanted to do to me I deserved ,the smile on her face how ever told a different story ,who well she knew me ,my rising cock once again betrayed me 'she knew exactly what turned my crank .
Wash up .flush the toilet ,next time you do any thing to piss me off you'll be eating your dinner out of the bowl,understand ?
I under stood only to weil as I headed into the shower .
 
Last edited:
Thankfully life got a little better ,I once again had to make the decision on weather to remain in the relationship with Patty ,having pretty much decided that because of the whole toilet episode we would have to call it quits .
Fortunately ,at least for me,and I like to think for her as well , I decided to keep on keeping on for a while longer ,I knew I did not want another toilet experience ,I had proved my obedience to her ,considered it enough ,the cuckolding was another matter ,she I knew very much liked it ,I on the other hand liked being ordered to follow her wishes but certainly not with a guy who wants to try to domme us
the perfect solution was to have a transgender woman in to satisfy both our cravings ,such people where difficult to find especially here in cottage country .
Jill and Ally had left for parts unknown ,her family had sent agents to bring Ally back home ,Jill had gotten wind of it and had placed her cottage for sale which sold in a day and the last we heard was some where in Asia .
AS the days grew crisper,we lived almost like a regular man and woman ,oh I had my chores and the punishment was still regular ,at times a little over the top usually it involved wine but I for teh first time since the cuckolding I was enjoying life .We still went to the Saturday night dances ,Chad was always in attendance ,he made a couple of overtures but when told under no circumstances would he be invited back he hooked up with anther couple ,we knew of course the guy who is a regular at the legion was being cucked ,to the amusement of all who knew what was going on
One of my chores was the laundry ,putting it the washer then hanging it on the cloths line ,at least until the sweater got to cold .
Patty came up with new way to amuse her self .We are going to play a little game she announced one morning .Just before you start to hang the clothes I'm going to put clothes pins on your nipples ,they are going to remain on until you have every thing hung .If for some reason they come off or if I think they should I'll put them back on .Understand ?
Sure I understood ,in fact I was looking forward to it ,never giving consideration to how much the pain would accelerate every time the pins where removed and reapplied .I loved to have my nipples pinched ,clamped ,tortured ,it was my favorite way of pleasure after cock and ball torture
. I carried the basket of wet laundry out on to the back deck ,pail of clothes had been placed earlier .Patty sat in one of the chairs ,looking ravishing as usual .
Strip ,her command shot a serge of lust through me ,at times like this I would have done what ever she wanted ,she knew it of course ,so standing naked in the cool air ,my nipples stood out firm and far ready .
Hand me a couple of pins was her next order,I complied ,hold your little man tity's up to me ,She clamped them at the very end my my nipple first one then the other ,I gasped in pain ,wondering if this had been such a good idea ,Ok start hanging
As the pain grew worse I quickened my pace ,only to be told to slow down and do it correctly.I won't warn you again .But she did ,ok come here .
 
It was a dream come true ,for a while anyway ,as i sped up the clothes began to hand a little less orderly .Patty though very amused became stern . I stopped went to her .At her instructions I knelt .
Well boy or should I call you sissy ,after all doing laundry is woman's work.No? We need to make a little adjustment since you seem to have a very short memory ,She unfastened the pins ,I groaned in agony as the blood shot through my nipples wanting to rub them ,knowing if I did it would only make matters worse ,
She let me suffer for a bit juts until the pain subsided .Now we can begin again ,only this time the pins are going to be right at the very tip of your nipples where they will do them most good.If your titties are getting so big you need a bra ,she clamped one on as close to the end as possible ,then did he other ,I sucked in my breath as the pain lanced through my tits She laughed on seeing the expression on my face ,aw poor baby ,giving each a slap ,now be care full not to dislodge them ,if you do I'll send you to the shop to get a couple of wood clamps ,you wont like them .
The pain gradually eased a little ,still enough to make mindful of her threat of the wood clamps ,I had experienced them only once ,it was enough .Just the thought send shivers up my spine ,I continued on until the clothes basket was empty
Returning to her ,getting on my knees ,waiting as she took her time .Finally she released one pin ,I gave a little moan ,then the other .May I rub them I asked .
Only if you want them back on ,you where a bad boy ,if you had obeyed I would have let you ,not now .
Thankfully it took only a minute or so for the pain to subside .
I have been thinking about your tits ,how with a push up bra they will look so nice ,with Halloween coming ,the annual costume party we need to get you an outfit ,well we both need one and I know just what hey will be ,
We went into the cottage ,my need for pain gone at last for the time being .Cranked up the computer under her instructions finding a website the advertised what she was looking for .
We need measurements,since your naked we might as well do them now ,this site has a week delivery so it will give us lots of time to make alterations if need be .The order was placed for both of us .
 
Life seemed to carry on fairly normally ,after the laundry incident with the clothes pins Patty assumed correctly that I had very much liked what she had put me through ,juts about the right amount of pain ,a little humiliation ,I would have loved to have more ,not really any degradation ,after the toilet bowl episode I figured I had enough degradation to last me for a long time . A few days later ,as I did another load of wash ,the rain began ,to bad ,I was looking forward to another clothes pin session ,but into the dryer for the laundry .
Patty to my surprise picked up my disappointment ,but then why wouldn't she . WE will have to approach it from another angle she decreed .Go and get the clamps ,bring them to me ,Hilda called ,she can't make it today ,Hilda being our cleaning lady so I thought it would be a nice break for her if the floors are done when she comes tomorrow ,she can sit back ,join me in a glass of wine .
Hilda was drop dead gorgeous ,Patty seemed attracted to her but had made at least to my knowledge no attempt to get to know her better ,had I missed some thing ,it seemed rather strange that I do the floors .
The clamps where the nasty little bastards , teeth that bit in ,powerful little springs You can get the vacuum out ,start with it then do the mopping , as she attached the first one , Don't get in a big rush or you'll do them over ,The teeth ,the fucking little teeth I gasped in pain ,not quit piercing the skin but almost .When you finish with the vacuum ,if I approve of your work I'll remove them for a while ,then when you start the mopping I'll put them back on .She attached the other one bringing the same respounce from me .
She smiled as I winced ,giving them a little slap .I love to give my little short cocked sissy what he craves ,
It was a long hour or so ,she took them off for a few minutes which as usual was as bad as having them put on .I made sure to do a good job for as much as I loved what she had me doing .Naked ,nipples clamped doing the floors ,almost perfect ,how much more could a sub like me ask for .
Careful of you wish for .The sound of a door slamming shut in the driveway .A delivery vehicle ,the clamps ,let me take them off .
Not a chance ,leave them on ,now go or I'll make you answer the door naked .Did I mention no degradation .it was about to chance .
Shit it had to be one of the young women from the village ,we knew her from the Saturday night get together s ,her broke into a huge grin as I opened the door .
Invite her in ,do't leave her standing in the rain .Patty ordered .
Nice clamps ,Sue smirked , I would love to put some on Paul but he's to much of a man to let me .
Patty laughed ,oh you might be surprised on what you can get a guy to do ,after all you the pussy so you have to power .
Do they hurt she asked I mean yeah I can see that they would but really hurt ?
Yeah I mumbled they do really hurt ,it gets worse when Patty removes them .
Anyway I have a package for you ,I'll need you to sign , by the way how do you go about getting a guy to submit to having those things on his tits .
Does Paul like to have his nipples pinched when your making out ,does he like to be told when to go down on you ,does he like to have his balls squeezed .
She nodded yes ll of those things ,he has even mentioned how he would like to try pegging .
It was Patty's turn to grin ,sounds like he's ripe for the next step ,lead him into it gradually ,don't push to hard to fast ,keep up the pressure though ,reward him with sex you will probably find him a very wiling submissive ,only time will tell
Are you guys coming to Halloween party ,it should be a blast ,What costumes are you wearing ?
There in the package ,but you'll have to wait ,I'm sure you'll love them .
Patty go up went to her ,give them a hard slap ,you'll love the feeling of power . She did so ,on seeing the pain it caused she did it again . Wow I really need to do this to Paul .
Patty stroked her arm , she turned not pulling away ,Pattys hand went to her ass ,we'll have to get together and discuss this further.
Would to do so right now but I have a shit load of parcels to deliver ,they exchanged a kiss ,bu I'll be back you can count on it
 
Last edited:
Scratching my head ,another surprise .How many people where hooked up with Patty ,it sure as hell looked like she and Sue knew each other quit well
She smiled at my inquisitive look .come here ,I'll take them off ,they have been on a little to long ,dnt want your nipples to fall off due to blood lose now do we ,then it would one less place for me to get pleasure from ,she laughed well two spots ,and your pleasure as well .
The pain which had kind of subsided ,not unusual as endorphins kicked in returned like gang busters as blood flowed back,so severe it almost dropped me to my knees ,bringing tears to my eyes .
She grasped both twisting ,digging her finger nails into the flesh causing fresh pain .
You like this don't you baby .her nails pulling at the ends of my tits ,murmuring your getting me hot ,time for your reward for being such a good boy .then we'll open the parcel.
I knelt ,as she undid her robe ,lying back in the easy chair ,legs apart ,her moist pussy at eye level .Rt me baby ,make momma cum .
My favorite thing to do in the whole wide world lay in front of me , my face buried between her thighs ,feeling the soft smooth skin pressed on each side of my face ,I was in heaven ,lapping at her cunt ,her little man in the boat hard ,sucking on it ,licking her from to bottom ,the tip of my tongue venturing down to tease her asshole ,back up to her clit ,.I could have happily died right at that moment ,she began to orgasm ,bucking moaning ,eat my cunt mother fucker ,get your tongue in you fucking cock sucker ,yeah she yelled as she went over the top legs trembling ,managing to gasp out do my ass .
 
Patty finally pushed me away .I'm getting a little sore ,time for a break ,better go clean your face ,she giggled its a wonder i didn't drown you .I couldn't take my eyes from her crotch ,the wet hair ,the pouty lips ,the rosebud where I had just had my tongue ,she was indeed a treasure .
Pushing my chest with her foot ,go .we have to open the parcel ,she got her self together ,I could have stayed in this position for the entire afternoon but reluctantly went to the bathroom .
She had her robe on when I got back ,opening the delivery ,I kind of knew what she had ordered or so i thought ,she had obviously added to it .
I stood to one side as she emptied the contents ,more than just clothing ,a flash of metal ,strange looking stuff .
So I started tentatively ,you and Sue know each other quit well I assume .
I was waiting for you to get nosy ,yes we know each other very well indeed ,not that its any of your business however I will let you in on our relationship .
WE met at the workshop I was taking for painting ,we hooked up ,would go to her place for a couple of hours ,her husband ,Paul a loser in the first degree would be away usually at the bar since he doesn't believe in working a lot .
I have been coaching her on how to turn him into a sub ,not much progress so far but in think in the near future she will either win out or kick him out ,she now has a good dependable job and for sure doesn't need him around unless he starts being very obedient .
She grinned ,her tongue is almost as good as yours and I'm teaching her ,I do love to repay ,she has the most delicious little cunt ,i do so love going down on her .
Ok ,well that answered my question ,I had no problem with Patty making out with another woman ,in fact I would have some pretty much anything to see them together .
The contents lay on the table ,quit an array ,one thing caught my eye right off the bat ,nipple rings with very sharp ends ,shit there going to hurt big time I thought .A cock cage that didn't look very like it wasn't going to be pleasant at all .Was she ratcheting up the whole domme ,sub thing ,I was both excited and a little wary ,how far was she prepared to go
 
Last edited:
Back
Top