Turn about

Phil got off rather lightly ,only ten strokes ,it was enough to bring him to tears ,Gail had warned him he was to remain quiet ,forbidden him from making any sound. How he remained silent is beyond me ,I was also given the same warning which went out the window at the second slash ,.
Secure his hands ,Gail's order was obeyed as Pat retrieved some Velcro strips from the sewing room .Looking back it had been the perfect time to call a halt to the whole mess ,unfortunately for me I continued in my role .The whipping began in earnest ,with each slash of the whip I screamed ,it made it worse of course ,he doesn't take instructions real well ,Gail's voice full of scorn .Pat it was easy to tell was getting turned on by my treatment ,let me she as she held out her hand to take the wires .
Pat seemed to have had some reservation about the whole thing ,it had changed she now was into the mode as it usually did ,once she began to abuse me she wanted to inflict the maximum amount of pain
In this she was successful ,my begging for mercy ,my wailing ,pleading for her to stop only egged her on ,It was Gail who finally intervened ,better go easy babe ,you don't want to kill him . She was in a high state of sexual excitement,disappointed to have been told to stop ,
They kissed ,hands running over each other ,better go back to he bedroom ,you Gail nodded at Phil get him cleaned ,use the ointment ,then she had a second thought ,smiling ,I'm going to give you a reward ,you can ass fuck him ,then cum in his mouth ,wow 2 orgasms in one day she chortled ,a new record .Lets you and me go enjoy our selves ,she led Pat back to the bedroom ,lots of screaming ,I want to hear him scream she instructed .
Phil positioned himself behind me ,muttering sorry dude ,finding my asshole with the tip of his cock ,please I begged use lube .Yeah sorry again but you heard her she wants to hear you scream and if she doesn't hear it then it will be me that's dong the screaming,With that he drove himself into my ass ,the screams she got must have satisfied them both as I heard from the bedroom ,that's it do him hard make the wimp cry .
I dont know which was worse getting fucked by a dry cock or the lasting effects of the whipping As I was being raped I couldn't help but wonder how guys could enjoy so much pain ,
AS ordered he pulled out ,unfastening my wrists ,pulling me to my knees ,his filthy cock at my lips ,I glanced to the bedroom ,Pat and Gail where both in the doorway watching intently .
 
I did what they wanted ,sucking and licking Phil's cock ,as he finished moaning loudly ,shooting his cum into my mouth ,Pat yelling swallow it whore ,I barely made it to the bathroom ,my head in the toilet bowl puking my guts out .
Look at the fucking wimp , that's where he belongs ,his head in the shitter .More laughter as I cleaned up .
Well its been a fun time and I would really like to stay but we have an appointment ,right Philly boy ?
We need to have him inspected ,the group that we play with doeskin want any body crooking due to a bad heart or some other such thing while being branded so its off to the Good Health Clinic ,the doc there is one of us so it makes it handy not to have to explain why he needs a physical to some stranger .
That took me by surprise .I knew the Doc who owned the facility ,I would have never guessed he was in on the lifestyle.I ventured a question ,is he a dom or sub .At first my inquiry was met with a look of scorn then she shrugged ,oh he's as submissive as they come ,his wife the nurse controls every thing he does ,and oh if you get the chance ,check out his dick ,his wife's initials are ever so lovely.
She snapped the leash on Phil .heading to the door .
Miss Gail he whined ,please let me get dressed ,you fucking shithead ,her voice full vehemence ,you know better than to ask ,on your fucking knees you can crawl to the car .
he was dragged over the concrete driveway intro the vehicle looking absolutely miserable .
Lets get your ass taken care of .Pat smiled ,into the bedroom she had me lay face down as she applied ointment ,the soothing began immodestly. The cuts are all superficial ,they wont take long to heal ,now on your back She gently rubbed the suave onto my ball sack and cock which rose immediately ,still smiling she stroked it lovingly ,Hmm nothing wrong with this I see she remarked .
I was allowed to dress ,following her into the great room ,I think we need to discuss what went on today I began .her expression changed ,from that of a loving wife to that of a stern Mistress .
When your with Gail your a different person ,it seems like you like to inflict a lot more pain than when she's not around .i think she controls you as you do me ,its not healthy ,she's taking over ,are you in love with her,are you going to let her run our lives ,I know you have lesbian tendencies as has been obvious from your actions today.I stopped ,seeing the look of disgust on her face .
The slap came out of nowhere .I try to be nice to you and this is how repay me ? It is absolutely none of your fucking business what I do ,if I want to torture you or make love with Gail it is my call not yours ,do I need to show you I am in full control ,perhaps a few more lashes with the whip will teach you respect .We have discussed this to no end ,you agreed top be my property ,that means I can do what ever the fuck want ,is that clear or do you want to end our little relationship .be careful who you answer because as far as Gail and I go ,I like it just the way it is and yes I like it when she takes charge .
i bowed my head ,mumbling I'm sorry if I spoke out of turn ,its just that I would like to know how this is going to play out .
You don't need to know ,her voice cold you only need to realize that I own your sorry ass ,you will obey or suffer the consequences .
Is that clear|?
Yes, I again mumbled ,its clear I'm sorry for over stepping .
Apologize properly ,call me Mistress .
I am sorry for speaking out Mistress Pat ,I know you own me I will try to do better.
i had some misgivings about this whole branding thing ,she continued ,but after this little outburst I have come to the decision that you need to be taught who is really your boss ,perhaps some pain while do the trick
At that she hit the speed dial .Hi its me ,yes I have decided I want to brand him ,she nodded a couple of times .Ok I'll get him ready ,we can be there in a few minutes .
Mistress Gail is at the clinic ,she has already been in contact with the committee members they have given the go ahead to have and Phil both done tomorrow Get ready we need to have you checked out
The thought of being branded filled me with a sense of over whelming fear ,yet also with anticipation ,being branded would mean I truly would be her property .The extreme pain would eventually go away leaving a permanent reminder of her ownership .We headed out ,Pats demeanor changed ,caused by the anticipation of the branding or meeting with Gail ,I did not know and was afraid to ask
 
I had some to think while in the waiting room ,the nurse receptionist ,who was cool when we entered the clinic suddenly became all smiles when she learned we where friends ,Pat that is ,of Gail ,Please be seated ,it will be with you in a moment .It? I'm his wife ,please call me Diane . Rather puzzled ,then realizing she was referring to the doc ,so it would appear that that the doc and wife where also in a "special relationship" .
My mind went back to a name I had come across while trying to figure out the attraction of pain , books wrtten by one Leopold von Sacher-Masoch ,the term masochism had come from his name .The book I had read fascinated me ,in fact I had even watched a movie ,a rather poor attempt but none the less it got the point across .
Venus in Furs as I recall ,the poor bastard wanted his wife to beat him ,to inflict pain ,to be dominated ,
in a further manuscript he wrote about the humiliation ,the degradation he so desired . She at first was reluctant ,on further urging from him she had gotten into it ,as time went on the more so ,she had brought in other women to subjugate him,until at long last he could no longer life in the style he had longed for .I had forgotten how it all ended ,I would have to look into it.
As we sat I wondered how far i would go ,right now it seemed that I wanted this to on forever ,to be Pat's "slave" ,more than a little concerned at the turn it had taken,this whole business of being branded .Was I ready or would I ever be ready to allow it to happen .
Ok this way please The receptionist led us into a large examining room ,to my surprise Gail and Phil along with the doc and another nurse where already in the room .Diane closed the door ,.we can proceed she spoke coldly to the doc .the door is locked .
She took charge ,Phil already naked ,Gail with the smirk on her face the others all waiting ,Well get on with it Pat ordered ,strip .
I did as she ordered ,standing naked embarrassed ,trying hide my privates ,hands at your side ,we are not impressed with your little dick ,Gail spoke ,your little cock is a joke ,why Pat keeps you around is beyond me .
Well I do have other means of being satisfied, Pat ,looked straight at Gail .
yes you do and I love every minute of it ,Diane and the nurse exchanged knowing looks ,smiling as if to say oh yes we are well aware of being satisfied .
Lets get this show on the road ,she handed the doc who obeyed his wife's every whim ,put a blood pressure cuff on me ,did a general examination ,pronounced me fit ,he should be able to with stand it no problem .I was beginning to see this was more an exercise in humiliating me than actually being concerned about my well being ,he examined my penis and scrotum a lot longer than was necessary
Ok faggot boy that's enough ,you'll have plenty of opportunity to examine all the cocks your filthy mouth can stand. Tomorrow we will inject the penis with Caverject ,it produces an erection ,it will injected just before the ceremony ,the erection will last about on hour give or take ,usually after teh branding is completed the penis will rapidly deflate ,but not always in some cases ti will remain hard for an indefinite period in which case a cock whipping be more than the subject can stand and there for cause the penis to become flaccid .With the procedure was over ,With promises to see each other the next day ,Gail and Pat kissing each other we headed home or so I thought .
Stop be the adult store Pat instructed .Inside we where greeted by the owner .ah I see you received my email She led us to a back room not for every one to see she explained reaching for a package
she handed it to Pat .It was a circle of leather inbeded with what must have been a thousand little hooks ,fish hook style ,it goes around his cock ,is tightened the hooks go into his flesh ,believe ne its hell when removed of course it also hell when applied .I wouldn't recommend you use it before the ceremony tomorrow ,it leaves quit a mess .
I paid ,very expensive ,I thought shit is every body in the group of sexual deviants ,a lot it would seem .
 
Last edited:
I smiled as we drove home ,wondering if it was some thing in the water that produced all the people who where in the life style ,there seemed to be a high percentage .
Penny for your thoughts,Pat interrupted my thinking .When I told her she explained what she had been told ,by Gail of course ,she being the consultant that locals wet to .
Gail puts the question to the couples that seek her advice on marital problems ,Pat went on ,she has a knack for determining who fit into the perimeter of the Domme Sub lifestyle .It is surprising how many do .,it would seem that the more powerful the person th more they crave to have some one control a lot of what go's on in their lives ,not in the business decisions of curse but once in the privacy of their own home or in the case of the munch tomorrow ,It releases a lot of stress ,so in a way its beneficial for their well being ,better to have a sore ass or genitals than a heart attack .
She had been well indoctrinated by Gail ,but it made sense .A certain Domme in Toronto had been charged recently for operating a common bawdy house ,she had proven that their was no sex ,men came to her to beaten or other wise abused , she had quit the client list ,captains of industry ,other professionals ,Doctors Lawyers and such ,men who I suppose had wives who would not accommodate their needs .
The newest toy looked like a new version of hell ,didn't know which was going to worse ,my branding ordeal or having the instrument of torture fasend around my little dick .Strange i thought ,I had grown so used to be told how little my cock is I now thought of it as being small even though I knew it was average or more so ,how better could it be to humiliate a guy than by telling his constantly how small his penis is
 
Last edited:
Once in the house things took a decided upswing ,Pat seemed happy ,giving me a kiss not just a peck ,a full blown on the lips in my mouth with her tongue kind .
My cock rose immediately to attention ,hhhm she half moaned ,is the little guy ready for some action ,he hand dropped to my crotch stroking my dick through my pants ,does the little thing want to fuck ?
I almost came as she continued .whispering ,do you want to fuck .
O f course I wanted to yell does a bear shit in the woods?All I could was moan oh god yes ,
We went into the bedroom ,she let me undress her ,I thrilled at the sight of her naked body ,dropping to my knees kissing her mound ,my tongue pushing through her pubic hair.
she pulled me up ,you can do that later baby ,right now lets you and I get it on.Our or at least my passion went through the roof ,I told her over and over how much I loved her ,she replied in kind ,
Ok on your back ,she remaining the domme ,straddling me she guided my now hugely erect penis into her wet pussy
Juts remember baby you don't finish in me ,you pull out ,get on your knees ,jerk off on the floor ,lick it up ,do it where I can see you ,then you can eat me .
It took only a minute or so for me to be ready to blow my load ,she sensed I had thoughts of cumming in her ,don't even thing about it babe You'll regret it .
I did as she ordered ,she dismounted I got into position ,giving my cock a few pumps ,cum spurted out of me like a fire hydrant . It puddled on the floor ,I hesitated ,do it bitch or this is the last time you sever get to fuck or eat me .
I would have sooner taken a beating then to have to lick my won cum from the floor ,but I completed the task .
She opened up her legs ,my turn baby ,telling me how proud of me she is for going through with the branding ceremony ,moaning as she neared climax .I was in seventh heaven ,how I loved to eat her cunt ,and more than a little happy when directed me to do her asshole .
Her orgasm shook the bed ,I knew I had never seen her go so over the top .Snuggling she murrured again how delighted she was about tomorrow ,then to give me some thing to ponder as we lay together ,it will show Gail who the best domme is . Shit was this a contest the higher Gail raised the stakes ,the higher Pat would go ?
where I wondered was it all going to end .
 
A restless night to be sure ,this whole business of being branded weighed heavy ,still I must have slept ,the sun shone in ,another Saturday morning ,the sheets had slipped off ,Pat just awakening ,all her naked glory on display .A wave of of love swept over me ,how I loved this woman ,to paraphrase ,let me count the ways ,I knew then I would do anything she asked ,or better yet told me to do .
She stretched ,smiled how is my babe this morning ,her hand finding my erect penis ,slowly stroking it . After tonight this will probably be the last time for a while that you want me to touch you .I gave a soft moan ,her hand sliding the foreskin back over the head of my dick .
Rolling over she mounted me as she had the previous night ,her hand sliding down between us guiding me into her oh os wet pussy ,sighing as she sat ,fully taking in my cock ,Leaning down kissing me ,uum baby is going to have hot cum for breakfast ,rising and falling ,fucking me .I reached up to caress hr tits ,she offered a nipple to my lips ,my word was i in love .
It all ended to soon ,I was about to cum ,she rolled on to her side ,on the sheets baby .she didn't have to explain ,I came on the bed .
You know what to do ,or do I have to whip you to give you a reminder .I licked up my ejaculate ,she lay on her back ,legs askew ,eat me baby make me cum .
what a way to start off the day ,maybe I reasoned this would be the way of the future ,my being branded might be the key to our/my happiness .
She had another tremendous orgasm ,one to rival last night .We showered ,she letting me soap her ,one of the most pleasurable sexual actions that can happen between a man and a woman .I wondered why it wasn't
mentioned in any of the sex manuals I had read . My cock was hard again ,pressing into her ,laughing she pinched it ,you be a good boy tonight and I promise you will get more loving .I was to learn Gail had other thoughts.
I made breakfast as usual ,she went to the down stairs gym while I cleaned up .The cleaning arrived ,the knowing grin on her face ,that look of scorn .In her culture men where men ,they ruled not like she had whitenessd ta our house .I just hoped that Pat wouldn't take an opportunity to humiliate me in front of her .
The day dragged by ,my mind on what was to happen this evening .Five o'clock ,Gail and Phil
arrived we where to ride with them .Gail had informed Pat that I would not be in any shape to drive and she hated driving in strange county after dark ,They had employed a limo company ,we got into the rear with them ,Phil had his collar on ,it reminded Pat ,damn she exclaimed I forgot his .
I was wondering if you would remember. Gail handed her one ,I brought a spare just in case ,I was handed the leather collar ,put it on ,not an order from Pat but from Gail ,as usaul when in her company she called the shots ,Pat sat meekly looking on .
 
Last edited:
Phil was not a happy camper ,he hadn't acknowledged our presence in any way ,deep in thought I supposed ,the branding was not new to him ,the burning on his ass was testament to the previous time .
Property of on one cheek ,Miss Gail on the other I had inquired about the reasoning for branding as a tattoo would be a lot more visible .
The branding was for the enjoyment of the Domme ,not the sub ,Pat has explained ,later when to be determined the burn marks could filled in with ink .Of course not a lot of straight people would be seeing it ,she went on ,mainly for such occasions as this evening .That made sense ,one was not likely to strut around in the buff where the general public would see it .Apparently there are resorts devoted to to people in "the life style" which would include subs being naked .
Arriving at the closed gate the driver spoke into the intercom .a couple of minutes later a guard appeared ,checking us out ,asking to see the invitation which Gail produced ,tight security ,did not want any snooping reporters or non participants able to get in .
A huge mansion loomed as we rounded a bend ,I had driven past this location may times ,never having any idea of what a place that was hidden by the woods in front .
Leashes attached to collars ,being led up the stairs to massive wooden doors ,more security ,two huge men checking Their both eunuch's Gail telling Pat ,they belong to the Mistress of the house ,utterly devoted to her .On examining the invitation we where led into a great room by a naked young woman who i thought looked familiar but I couldn't lay a finger on where I had seen her ,the first thing I noticed ,she had no pubic hair ,shaved bald ,showing her pussy lips to whomever wanted to look .Clamps where attached to her what would be her clit and her nipples ,when she turned to lead us in the butt plug with a dangling tail bounced as she walked .the 6 inch heels accented her ass and legs .
A much larger crowd milled around in the great room ,probably 50 or 60 people It would appear that only couples where in attendance ,every one had a Domme such as us or a DOM with female slaves ,it appeared to be equally divided .
At a cloak room ,we where ordered to strip ,Gail again calling the shots .being naked in front of Pat and Gail for that matter was a whole different ball game than being naked in front of this crowd ,
Sue from the adult store exchanged greeting with the women ,a low chuckle cause me to turn .Shit it was Marcy the nurse from the clinic ,her husband the doc was on the end of her leash My secretary approached ,I tried to cover my balls ,hands at your side ,Pat ordered sternly The smile on her face was the most embarrassing thing so far .How the hell I wondered was i ever going to be able to meet her a work ,No time to ponder as a woman began to address to crowd ,
Welcome to all ,she began its so nice to see such a large group,we seem to be grooming every time we have a munch .We may have to have one every week instead of our monthly meetings ,it drew a laugh .This meeting is of course very special as one of our members has volunteered to have her slave branded ,to you old timers it wont be as special as to the newbys ,its not some thing that happens very often and for more of our viewing pleasure we have the opportunity to vote in a new member who has also made her slave available for branding ,so a double header so ti speak,more laughter .
Gail Marshall has put forward Pat Thompson"s name to be included in our little group ,since she has brought her slave to be marked I don't see a problem in admitting her .just a simple show of hands .All in favor raise your hands please ,every Dominants hand rose ,those against raise please ,not one
arm went up .Carried ,welcome to the party she addressed Pat ,we know from reports from Gail that you own the nonperson beside you and so you qualify as a Dominatrix ,welcome .
 
Last edited:
It was obvious ,Pat beaming gave a wave to acknowledge the welcoming .I had a chance to look over the crowd ,some in obvious pain from various instruments of torture that had been applied to body parts
mostly some sort of clamps .For the sub men their genitals ,nipples ans butt plugs seemed to be favorite places ,for the sub women nipples and clits where the parts of choice .
Phil and I had been spared ,due to the extreme pain we would soon be subjected to .On an other occasion I'm sure we would have been treated the same ,I thought about the cock device that so far had not been used on me .I couldn't help but notice the slave belonging to the woman from the adult store had also been spared ,perhaps it would be just to much in a gathering like this .
In my going to the web to check out the whole femdom scene ,I had read about munches ,nothing could have prepared me for what was happening at this one .For the most part the ones on line where pretty tame ,people of like mindeness getting together to a social time .In some cases it was even spelled out that no costumes should be worn ,the exception where private parties ,strictly bey invitation only as was the case here .
This get together was obviously a rare exception,or at least I thought it would be .Masters and Mistress's showing off their power ,subs who's love of pain humiliation ,for the most part based on sex .
Phil and perhaps I where an exception and perhaps a lot more ,who where so devoted and in love with our Mistress's that we would do any thing for them .Not many that I could see had been branded or marked in any way ,most subs where naked or mostly so .
A couple who stood close to us ,male Dom and a very lovely young lady ,taking it all in when an acquaintance approached them .The men traded hellos their female's stood silently ,heads hung .With out further ado the women where told to get on their knees ,they knew the routine ,undoing the pants of the others owners ,taking their cocks out ,licking then taking them into their mouths to the applause of the onlookers .It was then I realized one was a doctor on her knees the other a dentist ,it would seem the sexual habits knew no lines ,it was more a puzzle of why two women would want the whole world to know .Well perhaps not the whole world but enough that it could ruin them if the word got out .I remember reading about a judge out west who had been in the lifestyle when pictures of her in bondage began to show up on the net ,she was done as a judge ,removed from the bench .
Ladies ,gentlemen the sound system boomed before this turns into a full blown orgy ,he laughed at hi pun we have a spectacle to observe ,Miss Gail will you please bring it to the stage ,we will begin .
I muttered to Pat I need to pee ,she shook her head ,muttering in return ,no .
 
This as some thing new ,her refusal to let my urinate .If I do'n't I'll piss myself ,please .No answer . How long was sh going to make me wait ,and please Miss Pat bring your slave forward as well.
The crowd parted letting us through ,a curtained off section at one side of the stage contained some gurneys ,i suppose people did have some medical issues at a gathering like this .
The doctor and his domme wife where waiting ,Phil was told to lie down ,the doc held a syringe ,a long men looking thing ,his wife dropped a nylon cord over the head of his dick ,pulling it tight ,drawing up .the doc administered injection ,it was amazing ,his cock went from flaccid to full blown hard in seconds ,great stuff the doc smiled ,to bad it isn't legal .Phil seemed to be in daze ,he was told to get up ,led to the center of the stage ,much applause ,the room was alive with excitement ,I glanced at Pat ,she had a sheen of perspiration on her face clearly as excited as those watching .
I expected screaming from Phil ,he had been secured in and upright position ,arms and legs bound to cross of sorts ,a table had been placed in front of him pushed tight to his thighs ,his cock was placed into a vice like contraption ,it held him motionless ,his cock fastened into the vice ,
A table with various implements was close at hand ,a Bunsen burned heating up irons ,A wooden or plastic tube was pushed cross ways into his mouth ,to prevent him from biting himself .Gail who now was in state of Ecstasy ,picked up the first iron with out further ado she pressed it into his penis .
This when I expected Phil to scream ,he to the disappointment of the crowd remained absolutely silent ,tears streamed down his face but he uttered not a sound .The acrid smell of burning flesh ,the visual excitement of the crowd .it was an unreal scene .The second and third irons where applied ,still he remained silent ,it was later that I learned, Gail had charged him to do so ,if you truly love me you will remain silent ,he of course had done just that .They let him down ,helping him to a bed ,the doc took an aresal can of some thing ,sprayed it on his cock ,It was an immediate freezing You could see the relief on his face ,For Phil it was over except for the recovering period .
My turn .I wanted to plead with Pat ,I have changed my mind ,I wanted to yell ,I don't want to do this .i remained silent vowing to myself to emulate Phil in remaining so during the ordeal .In position my jaws pried apart the wooden tube inserted .I was on the verge of pissing myself , I wasn't so meek
Pat ,angry, whispered if you don't behave so help me I'll burn your little cock off .
Sad to say I did not remain silent .My scream I'm sure would be heard a long way off ,I began pissing to the delight of the onlookers ,Pat waited until I finished sobbing hard begging her not to continue ,the second iron was worse than than the first The group watching began chanting burn the bastard make him scream ,hurt to slut and so on .the third was by far the worst ,Pat caught up in the excitement pressed it in harder ,the stench of my burning fleas filled the hall I was sure if had more branding irons she would have used them .AS it was the scars would read P A T ironic as her name is Patricia Anne Thompson It was over ,on my back ,waiting for the blessed relief ,she asked the doc if he could wait withe the freezing ,let him enjoy it ,the little prick deserves to be punished after that performance ..
As much as I would like to comply we better not ,he might go into shock,then giggling dont worry Miss you will have lots of opportunity to torture him ,he is going to have a very sore penis for quit a while .
 
I was left to make a recovery ,Given medicine of some sort to dull the pain Phil and I lay side by side ,our Mistress's having gone back into the hall to participate in the merry making . It had turned into a full blown orgy ,every kind of sex act one could imagine ,men giving blow jobs to other men ,women going down on each other ,face ,ass,cunt fucking .
The doc came to check on us every half hour or so ,examining our cocks ,at one point he held mine ,then ducked his head giving it a kiss ,taking it in his mouth until that is his wife appeared carrying a pimp whip he paid dearly for his indiscretion as she lay on the torturous strand of wire ,the result plainly seen,blood running down his buttocks ,he seemed to revel in the pain ,thank goodness he kept checking using a lot more discretion .
being led naked into the cool night air was some what refreshing ,the driver opening the doors of the limo.a look of glee on hi face on seeing Phil and I naked our cocks still at attention ,The doc had assured the Mistess's that it would last a few more hours yet ,we where to check in at the clinic daily for a least a week .
Pat and Gail cuddled while Phil and I where lost in our thoughts .It came to mind seeing Pat on her knees with a cock in her mouth with Gail looking on ,ordering her to go from one guy to the next ,showing her power over Pat ,considering she hated giving blow jobs ,Gail now had full control over my wife ,the same as Pat had over me ,and ultimately the power over me .
i remembered my friend Bob ,who was so utterly dominated by his wife and her daughter ,it was no different than what our situation had turned out to be .
Phil and I where given pills to make us sleep ,just before drifting off ,Gail talking to Pat told her that things needed to change ,I had entirely to much freedom ,the went off to bed leaving me to think about the episode .
 
Morning brought brilliant sunshine and a very sore cock ,it hurt just to touch it ,I sat to pee so I wouldn't have handle my penis .
From past experience Phil volunteered it will hurt like hell for a few days getting gradually better in week or so ,the doc it seemed could work magic in treating burns .
There was to be no day off it seemed ,we where ordered to make breakfast ,then clean up ,The house keeper was expected at any moment ,I began dressing only to be told not to Protesting vigorously a threat to have my dick whipped kept me naked ,after all why have you branded if I can't show you off ,
She came in ,surprise ,two naked men standing in the great room ,she seemed a little shocked then burst into laughter ,oh yes this is the way men should be treated ,more humiliation .
I guess if it was any moment that I began to doubt our relationship ,it was then , Later in the day after the visit to the clinic ,I happened on Pats cell ,Gail and Phil had gone ,the passionate kiss and a promise to meet later in the day left alone .She went to take a bath as I snooped ,keeping a wary eye out .I realized it would be above her to use the whip on my cock if she thought it necessary .
The text shocked me ,even though after all I had been through it should not have ,the recent nipple piercing ,the prince Albert piercing through the head of my cock had not affected as much as what I read .
You will need to choose a skilled tradesman it read ,I would recommend the same guy I used ,I can give his name when next we meet .He is totally discrete being in the life style him self ,in fact you sucked his cock at the munch ,at any rate the cadge can be delivered on pieces so it wont be apparent what it is ,it will be fitted with a cot ,a bucket to piss and shit into ,that's all he will need
Oh and speaking of shit , when this clinic business is done with ,his next step will be to ingest yours and mine of course ,a LOL and of course all the be washed down with pint of piss ,another LOL .
I have made the appointment to have your nipples pierced ,I know you don't want it but I'm afraid I must insist .so no more objections ,the discussion is over Chow .
The answer truly shocked me .Yes Mistress ,I will promise to obey .
I knew they had a relationship where in Pat was subordinate to Gail but had no idea it has gone this far .the talk about a cage ,every thing else that had gone on .I needed to have a one on one with my wife
 
I realized our relationship had gone completely of the rails ,Pat treated me with scorn ,now calling me wimp or pansy ,when Gail was here it grew worse ,the torture was non ending .
Before I put it to Pat ,I called our lawyer ,actually my lawyer ,ran the situation by him .he listened non judgmentally The agreement on property rights and our wealth and business was not legal ,it will be thrown out of court in a heart beat he explained ,a person under duress cant be coerced into a legally
binding agreement and from what you have told me this is most certainly the case ,Pat may even face charges .
It gave me the courage to approach my wife On entering the bedroom she barked why aren'tyou on your knees bitch .
 
Looking back it had been a tough decision ,the lifestyle had started off great ,I had never had such a satisfying sex life ,we still loved each other ,love and hate are so close ,I guess if truth be told I still loved her but it certainly was not reciprocated. Gail had seen to that ,coaching Pat in becoming more and more dominant .That Pat had become so dependent on her friend ,using friend loosely ,she was for all intents and purposes her Mistress certainly hadn't helped .
The parting I wish I could say was amicable ,just the opposite I'm afraid . She had called Gail for support ,let the fucking wimp go ,I predict he'll come crawling back , he's going to be one sorry son of a bitch she advised ,The look of scorn the utter hatred in Pat eyes was enough to cement my resolution to end it .
As things turned out ,I informed the authorities I didn't want Pat charged ,it was not my call of course but they agreed .Jeff and I worked out all the legal technicality ,it was as he had told me ,taking only a day for the judge to rule all the legal transactions where null and void .To top things off Bumfords of Brussels whom had been trying to get me to sell to them sweetened their offer ,a large 9 figure price more money than I could ever spend .Pat and Gail had moved in together ,lovers .
I happened to encounter Phil a few weeks later ,he looked like the hell the was living in .Why don't you leave ,at this rate she is going to kill you .He smiled sadly ,not just her but them ,Pat is just as bad as Gail perhaps worse Since you two have split she has gotten very bad in her treatment of me ,Gail has given her permission to do what ever she wants to me ,I guess you could say they both own me ,I cant leave he further explained ,I just can't oh and by the way they still expect to come crawling back .He went on his way . I had resolved never to repeat the whole domme sub situation ever again ,every time I went to the bathroom,my branded penis reminded me ,I still had good memories of when Pat and I had started our decent into some thing that grew out of control none the less vowed to never ever get into another situation like I had just left
The Bumford's had invited me to Belgium as the takeover was formally drawn up ,it had all been sealed signed and delivered a month before ,now I just had to worry how to avoid paying taxes which is not a bad worry .
The black tie affair was held at posh hotel ,a large crowd ,mainly share holders where having a good time .I was accompanied by Robert Bumford and his wife ,settling in for a evening of drinking and eating ,The dancing started ,I begged off when Celine asked me if I wanted to dance ,we have to find you a partner she laughingly joked ,Robert leaned to me ,see her nodding to a striking woman,I could set you you up with her .
i was immediately smitten ,she was easily the most attractive woman in the room . Come he more less pulled m from my chair ,Lady Veronica meet the former owner of our little acquisition ,may I present Theo Thompson ,Theo ,Lady Veronica DuValle .
All my submissive tendency's returned in a flash ,we struck out on the dance floor ,making small talk .Seated ,she began ,I understand you where in a rather strange marriage ,from what the gossip that's going around ,you have a peculiar marking on a part of your anatomy , She leaned in close I would very much like to add to that .
I meekly followed her out when she stated we where leaving ,going to her place my mind telling me over and over to run ,run fast ,my cock unfortunately over rule my mind. History was about to repeat its self .
 
Last edited:
Thanks ,I appreciate your comment .Think this one has run its course, I will start a new .
 
I had some to think while in the waiting room ,the nurse receptionist ,who was cool when we entered the clinic suddenly became all smiles when she learned we where friends ,Pat that is ,of Gail ,Please be seated ,it will be with you in a moment .It? I'm his wife ,please call me Diane . Rather puzzled ,then realizing she was referring to the doc ,so it would appear that that the doc and wife where also in a "special relationship" .
My mind went back to a name I had come across while trying to figure out the attraction of pain , books wrtten by one Leopold von Sacher-Masoch ,the term masochism had come from his name .The book I had read fascinated me ,in fact I had even watched a movie ,a rather poor attempt but none the less it got the point across .
Venus in Furs as I recall ,the poor bastard wanted his wife to beat him ,to inflict pain ,to be dominated ,
in a further manuscript he wrote about the humiliation ,the degradation he so desired . She at first was reluctant ,on further urging from him she had gotten into it ,as time went on the more so ,she had brought in other women to subjugate him,until at long last he could no longer life in the style he had longed for .I had forgotten how it all ended ,I would have to look into it.
As we sat I wondered how far i would go ,right now it seemed that I wanted this to on forever ,to be Pat's "slave" ,more than a little concerned at the turn it had taken,this whole business of being branded .Was I ready or would I ever be ready to allow it to happen .
Ok this way please The receptionist led us into a large examining room ,to my surprise Gail and Phil along with the doc and another nurse where already in the room .Diane closed the door ,.we can proceed she spoke coldly to the doc .the door is locked .
She took charge ,Phil already naked ,Gail with the smirk on her face the others all waiting ,Well get on with it Pat ordered ,strip .
I did as she ordered ,standing naked embarrassed ,trying hide my privates ,hands at your side ,we are not impressed with your little dick ,Gail spoke ,your little cock is a joke ,why Pat keeps you around is beyond me .
Well I do have other means of being satisfied, Pat ,looked straight at Gail .
yes you do and I love every minute of it ,Diane and the nurse exchanged knowing looks ,smiling as if to say oh yes we are well aware of being satisfied .
Lets get this show on the road ,she handed the doc who obeyed his wife's every whim ,put a blood pressure cuff on me ,did a general examination ,pronounced me fit ,he should be able to with stand it no problem .I was beginning to see this was more an exercise in humiliating me than actually being concerned about my well being ,he examined my penis and scrotum a lot longer than was necessary
Ok faggot boy that's enough ,you'll have plenty of opportunity to examine all the cocks your filthy mouth can stand. Tomorrow we will inject the penis with Caverject ,it produces an erection ,it will injected just before the ceremony ,the erection will last about on hour give or take ,usually after teh branding is completed the penis will rapidly deflate ,but not always in some cases ti will remain hard for an indefinite period in which case a cock whipping be more than the subject can stand and there for cause the penis to become flaccid .With the procedure was over ,With promises to see each other the next day ,Gail and Pat kissing each other we headed home or so I thought .
Stop be the adult store Pat instructed .Inside we where greeted by the owner .ah I see you received my email She led us to a back room not for every one to see she explained reaching for a package
she handed it to Pat .It was a circle of leather inbeded with what must have been a thousand little hooks ,fish hook style ,it goes around his cock ,is tightened the hooks go into his flesh ,believe ne its hell when removed of course it also hell when applied .I wouldn't recommend you use it before the ceremony tomorrow ,it leaves quit a mess .
I paid ,very expensive ,I thought shit is every body in the group of sexual deviants ,a lot it would seem .

this little derivation works great.
 
Lady Veronica ,and it turned out she was actualy entitled to called Lady ,some thing to do with her former husband being a British Peer of the Relm ,and I made our way to her flat .It amounted to nothing ,still a future date was some thing .
A message on the machine from Bumford ,could I use the company jet to return home ,it seemed some paper work needed attending to ,it required my signature .Only take a few minutes old boy but use the plane for as long as you want .
I called Veronica the next morning ,explained the situtation .She was disapointed until I promised to get in touch with her the minute I returned .Im sure we will hit it off ,I have some preferences to do when I find the right person to do them with .She gave a little laugh ,I think you may just be that person .
What I wondered had she heard .It had become common knowlege what the situation had been with Pat and of course Gail .Had the stories followed me .I knew Celine Bumford and Gail had become aquantences and for that matter also Pat .I wouldnt put it past Gail to spread gossip ,perhaps Pat as well It would have been very easy for them to have told Celine who maybe passed it on to Veroinca .
The trip as pleasant enough ,nothing like a private plane to make the time fly .My appointment at the law firm had been moved to the next day ,the secretary had apologized profusely ,the person handling the paper work had been unavoidably detained .She had already booked a suite at the top hotel in town for me .No problem I will have a look around town ,stop at the local pub for a drink .
 
Last edited:
After getting squared away at the hotel ,I ventured out .The Lion and Bear an English style pub was close by ,an old favorite of mine .I had mixed feelings of meeting people who where aware of the relationship I had with Pat ,Then put it out of my mind ,none of anybody's business .
On entering ,I was taken aback .sitting in a rather secluded booth just off to the right where Pat and Gail .I turned my head pretending I didn't see them picking up my stride heading for he bar .No such luck ,Hey Theo ,Pat called out, over here. No way to avoid a confrontation Piss on it I thought ,she no longer has any control over me and so I went to where they had the booth ,
Pat moved over patting the seat next to her ,sit down the tone in her voice made me edgy but i sat Aren't you going to say hi to Gail . I felt like a child being scolded for not saying hi to an aunt .I mumbled hello ,her face filled with mocking then the look I had been so used to ,the look of scorn . So how have you been We have heard some things ,but not the details .
I cleared my throat well as you know the company was sold ,she knew this of course having received her share .I have been living in Europe ,Bumfod Invetments has kept me on to over see their European Holdings ,I travel a lot which is nice ,the enumeration is staggering ,the accommodation s also great ,hats about it ,I work when I want so I have lots of time for sight seeing and such .
I inquired about her health ,glancing at Gail from time to time ,
What no love life Pat asked with a laugh ,A little birdy told me you hooked up with a certain Veronica . To say I was flabbergasted was a huge under statement,in fact I was speechless for a minute or so ,how the hell had she heard about Veronica ,it had only happened yesterday,it had to be Celine ,I couldn't see Lady V telling .Then I wondered ,did Pat or Gail have some kind of hold over Celine ,No matter I decided ,it hasn't amounted to any thing I finally stammered ,we just met at a company function ,she is a share holder ,nothing more to tell .
her hand dropped to my thigh ,sending a jolt right into my balls .Better be careful my little short peckered friend .Her hand moved to my crotch ,sliding over my hardening cock ,she bites
Why don't you join us at home her hand now tightening ,we can relive some of our earlier experiences ,her mouth moved to my ear her tongue tracing a circle ,hand now moving as in jacking me off ,opening my zipper ,me sitting transfixed ,as she reached my dick ,umm nice she murmured
her fingers feeling the brand .
who's initials are these ,her voice cold ,tell me bitch who branded you .I had to make a move ,I couldn't let her suck me back in
you know you want to bitch ,lets go have some fun ,just like before ,I'll make you hurt just the way you like it ,Her nails dug into my cock ,I'll fix this so you wont be able to piss it will hart so much ,come on baby come home with Momma .
I jolted out of the hypnotic trance I was in , I had glanced at Gail her expression told me if I went with them I would drawn back into what took so long to escape from .Pats other hand went to my nipples ,she dug in ,I let out a small ouch ,moving away from her .Zipping up, standing getting the hell out ,listening to their laughter as I retreated
 
Last edited:
It took a while to get steady ,back at the hotel I stopped at the bar for a couple of bracers . how fucking close had I been to giving in to Pat ?
To damn close ,even though a par of me wanted to follow them home like a lost puppy ,thank goodness my fear won out .It was the last thing I needed .I could still feel my sore nipple and cock throb ,not an unpleasant feeling ,shit I longed for more ,better get to my room and privacy.
the message light blinked on the phone,probably a call from the law office ,I hit the play button ,while heading to the liquor supply .The scream coming from the message jolted me .Then a hi baby guess who
oh that was Phil ,Gail is having a little fun ,seems to using red hot knitting needles ,another scream ,yup that's what she's using ,right through his balls ,the next one will be through his cock ,just think it could be you .Oh Gail is pissed because you tried to ignore her so she's taking it out on the poor bastard ,ouch I even feel sorry for the poor slob
I listened memorized by her voice ,unable to turn it off .Oh by the way I forgot mention that when you finally come to your senses ,a chuckle ,and come crawling back to me ,the first order of business will be to relieve you of your nuts ,in front of the group of course .Gail has come up a most ingenious method ,unfortunately it also involves devastating pain ,unfortunately for you that is . A pause ,sorry have to go Mistress needs me .
i sat down amassed ,how she got through to me I hadn't a clue , obviously she had her ways .It took a few drinks to get me to sleep ,Still shaken the next morning I made my way to sign the papers ,some thing i thought could have done electronically ,
Was all this a very elaborate ruse to bring me back ,to give Pat a chance to get me into her clutches again ,nah I was getting paranoid .none the less I hurried back to the hotel threw my clothes into my bag ,called the number for the planes pilot ,yes he was ready ,the plane was ready by the time I got to air field all would be a go .
At the desk ,the manager took care of the registry ,as I turned to go ,oh Mr.Thompson ,this was left for you .He handed me a package ,I suck it in my pocket ,went to get into the limo .I stuck the stick into my laptop
Hi baby its me again ,Pats face filled the screen sorry to hear your leaving ,just wanted you to see what you missed out on ,The video showed Phil hanging upside down ,he was held up only by a rope tied around his testicles ,a close up showed 3 knitting needles 2 through his ball sack another through the head of his cock ,I couldn't believe the sight ,his nuts must have been almost pulled from his body .
You see baby ,whats waiting for you ,oh Lady V is waiting she wants to show you a good time ,Her haunting laugh ,then a shot of Phil screaming,Oh almost forgot ,her voice came through again ,It was a video showing me being branded ,along with other various scenes ,all of myself in humiliating and degrading situations .The sight of them was more than horrific ,still I couldn't bring myself to shut it off
On the plane ,I went straight to rear bedroom ,as soon as we lifted off ,I rean the video again ,onlyh this time i masturbated ,twice more during the flight I repeated jerking off
 
Last edited:
The message light flashed ,shit had she called ,I had an unlisted number but after the last day it wouldnt surprise me if she had found out what it is .Finally curiousity over came me ,I picked it up .to my relieve and some dispointment it was Robert .
Heard from the law office ,all is now signed sealed and delivered ,many thanks .Lady Veronica spoke with Celine ,she wantd to get in touch with you but mindfull of your privacy I didnt give out your number ,so anyway give her ring if you want that is .Cherrio give me a buzz .
I called him back on his private number .Robet ,yhanks for the call .I have a question ,is Celine acquainted with my ex Pat or her freind Gail by any chance .Oh yes dear boy ,their great friends ,keeping me broke with her long distance calls ,of course iits all done over skyp or what ever its called in fact they talked for quit a bit over the last couple of days ,why do you,ask ?
Oh no teason ,I ran into Pat yesterday and Celine,s name came up,,thanks .Do drop by ,if you connect with Lady V were having a few friends in Saturday evening ,your invited and bring her .Oh I am supposed to give you her number ,got a pen ? I wrote down the phone number thanked him ,see you Saturday .
Some hard thinking ,thinking back to the warning from Pat ,carefull she bites ,yet making it more inviting ,I thought about it for a while ,viewed the video again ,that made up my mind ,surely she couldnt be any where near as nasty as Pat or Gail .I rang her number .
Hello good to hear from you ,I had no idea if you had returned ,I spoke with Celine Bumford ,they are having a bit of a get together ,she suggested I invite you .Yes I replied ,I just got off the phone with Robet ,he suggested the same thing ,only that I should give yoy a call and invite you We both chuckled .So its a go ? Yes I am looking forward to a night out ,the old basrard wouldnt divulge your number so you can give it to me now .More an order than asking ,I gave it to her ,asked if she was busy that evening ,if not would she like to go for dinner .Yes she would love to ,pick me up at 7 ,I know a little bistro that you will love .Taking command already ,it made my heart pump a little faster .
 
Oh my previous visit to her apartment ,I hadn't noticed the neighborhood .Taking note of the surroundings from the back of the cab ,very upscale ,one of the better parts of the city ,I had escorted her to the door but had not been invited in .Not unusual .a woman doesn't usually invite a relative stranger into her home . On seeing her building in early evening ,still daylight ,I was impressed .a lovely old building restored to its former glory .A door man was Johny on the spot .inside a concierge held fort ,obviously having been told I was expected ,directing me to Lady V 's floor ,which was 4th and the top .
He explained he had to use his pass key to operate the elevator a nice touch .most of these old building had no lift as her apartment was the whole top floor .
I exited the lift into a reception room , young lady waiting Welcome Mr Thompson Lady Veronica will be with you momentarily .No further explanation .I took the liberty of sitting in one of the chairs ,twirling my thumbs as it where She had introduced her self as Wilma ,short for Wilhelmina I supposed ,sat behind a desk working on a desk top .The wait was considerable ,probably 15 minutes or so ,I was beginning to grow irritated .Hell of a way to treat a guy on the first date ,then I remembered the connection with Pat and Gail .
It was no doubt her way of showing who the boss is ,not an unusual ploy with dommes .More nervous now but growing anticipation ,replaying the scenes from the video in my head ,what could be huge embarrassment as my dick started to get hard ,remembering Lady V's off hand comment on seeing the branding on my cock .
I willed myself to think about more mundane things , focusing on the paintings hanging around the room ,It didn't help ,shit my cock was making a tent in my pants . Wilma would glance over and smile once in while ,it was then of course that Veronica made her entry .
I had to rise of course ,the smirk on her face was plainly evident as she no doubt noticed my state of excitement ,Wilma it seemed had the same thoughts as her Mistress . I took Veronica's hand ,in eh European fashion giving it a kiss ,
She laughed, to my great embarrassment ,I see you are happy to see me .Wilma shared the chuckle ,both women enjoying my humiliation .
She was lovelier than I remembered ,not in the Hollywood sense ,she was after all middle age ,still there was some thing about her ,a rare beauty ,one who is so captivating that its hard to not stare .I was a puddle and I knew it she I believe sensed it as well .
shall we go ? We will be gone for the evening Wilma ,don't expect us back until late ,you may retire when you want ,no need to wait up .Wilma smiled as if to say you know I will be waiting ,yes Lady Veronica ,have a good time .
The concierge must have been alerted as a limo waited at the curb ,not one of those long stretched out gaudy things ,a very nice Mercedes .the driver obviously knew Lady V ,opening the doors for us .
I remarked that the limo the building provided was a nice touch ,Oh this isnt the buildings ,its mine ,oops better keep my mouth shut .
What shall I call you ,my question brought another smile ,Lady V ,Veronica ,Lady Veronica ? I have heard you addressed by all of them .Another smile ,Veronica for now ,depending on how well we get on, it may chance to some thing more appropriate .
My voice quavering ,may I ask what that might be ?
If your a really good boy it may become Mistress ,it has a nice ring don't you think.
 
I glanced at her .Was she serious ,nothing to be gleened from her expression ,she smiled ,looking so lovely I had fallen head over heels for her .The nagging voice in my head was pushed back ,the silent whisper ,warning ,remember what you escaped from ,It mattered not ,I was still turned on by the video that Pat had left for me .I wanted to experience what I craved most ,telling myself in no way could this gorgeous creature be as cruel as the two I had departed from .
The homey little bistro was any thing but . A centurys old building was and smelled like an old private club .We were shown to a small private dinning room ,wine appeared ,Lady V must be a regular I decided .She had still not told me how she wanted to be addressed so I went simply with Veroinca .On hearing me call her by her name ,a frown followed by that smile ,ere going hvae to teach you how to address your betters .
I apologized ,but you did not answer my question ,I was a little put out ,how the hell was I supposed to know if she didnt tell me .
Not looking up from the menu ,her statment sent shivers down my spine .You will be taught on how to keep a civil tongue , I will not tolerate disrepect .
To my horror she reached into her hadbag ,producing a clamp .Stick out your tongue boy .
As I hesitated she went on ,you have a chouce of course ,either obey or leave .
She now held my gaze ,remaing silent ,the clamp on the table .I swallowed hard ,sticking my tongue out
The clamp was not particularly painful ,uncomfortable yes . The waitress arrived having taken the youg mans place .
I reached to remove the clamp .Leave it Lady V hissed .She ordered , the waitress ,a huge grin on her face took her order .Turning to me ,I wanted to crawl under the table ,I was just about order .
He'll have the house salad ,then to further the humiliation ,she reached across the table ,hefted one of my man boobs ,you see she went on talking to the youg lady ,he's fat he has tits bigger than a lot of women .The waitress burst into laughter ,oh Miss V you do carry on She poured more wine but none for me ,left us .
So here I was again ,letting a woman rule me .I could have left ,no problem just get up and walk out ,the only trouble was that familier need surfaced ,the craving for abuse .I ha managed to keep it in check until that damn video .Now I wanted more ,I wanted the degradation ,the humiliation hopefully the pain .
 
So far the evening in the bistro bordered on the ridiculous ,could it all be a dream ,the numbness in my tongue told me it was real enough all right .The waitress ,this restaurant ,the whole damn night .Was my it my paranoia .Could they all be in on it ? It seemed a little to convenient ,Robert introducing me to Veronica,he must surely have known she was a Dominatrix .The trip back home to sign paper work that could have been faxed .The chance meeting of Pat ,how could Veronica have known my penchant for abuse the phone calls at what was a highly secure hotel ,how where they let through ,the package left at the desk ,no one seemed to know who had left it The smirking face of the stewardess on the pane It seemed that my every move was being spread around to certain people .Now sitting here trying to cover my mouth with my hand with this ridiculous clamp on my tongue
The waitress returned ,giggled on seeing me trying to hide the clamp .It was to late of course ,she had already had an eyefuls Lady V and she where obviously very well known to each other ,she stood very close to Veronica's chair ,almost touching .
Lady V put her arm around Tony's ,her name ,hips hand, resting on her ass .Every thing ok ,the food sat on the table ,Veronica's glass topped up .my water glass half empty .So when did you get him nodding to me she asked .He seems to be quit docile ,talking about me as if I wasn't there .
Lady V laughed ,well you know about the connection ,he was led to me so to speak ,he may work out I rally haven't decided yet ,there are so many to choose from .She gave me permission to remove the clamp ,think you have learned your lesson .
Yes Miss I answered meekly which brought on more giggling from Tony .Veronica's hand had slide up under Tony's skirt , she making little cooing noises ,Gasping a little moving her hips ,oh geez you are to much ,when are you going to take him ,I would love to be there ,seeing that monster you use ,uumm yes more ,she held on the able for support as Veronica's fingers stroked her .
Well it could be tonight ,if he wants ,she looked at me ,do you think your ready to be impaled .I could only nod .,the thought of her wearing a strap on dildo was more than I could imagine ,So you see my lovely Tony it just might be tonight ,what are you doing later .Tony had climaxed ,a lot of moaning ,trembling ,sighing .as Veronica removed her hand ,
shit im soaking wet ,I'll have to chance panties she giggled ,you are a bitch Lady V. She was pulled down ,a long kiss exchanged ,but who is really the bitch ,my bitch that is .You are my Lady you know that but I cant make it until later ,Mom is going to do Gustaff tonight ,and I want to be there .
It turned out Gustaff was her step father ,an other submissive and the owner of the bistro .
They continued their conversation if alone with each other ,ignoring me .Well you certainly don't want to miss that .I suppose he will be out of commission as usual for a few days .A laugh ,yup Mom caught him looking at pron and jacking off ,he already knows his peepee will be so sore he wont be able to touch it for a few weeks ,she has threatened to use hot irons on it ,the perverted bastard would probably love it .
Well perhaps it show and tell time ,Lady V looked at me ,stand up .I obeyed my heart racing what did she have in mind ,Show Tony what a proper dick looks like ,she can take a picture and show it to Mary ,it may give her inspiration .It was all coming back ,the shortness of breath ,the excitement of being humiliated ,the complete degradation that I knew would only get worse .
I stood ,opening my pants ,taking out my penis ,to a gasp from Tony and a wonderful ,its what all men should have done Yes very nicely done Lady V added .Tony pulled out her phone began to film my now shriveled dink ,Mom will for sure want to do Gustaff .
If she wants to do him ,tell her it would be nice to have it done at one of he meetings .Oh by the way how is Bill ,you haven't mentioned him at all .
Its because he's not worth mentioning she laughed ,he's just a piece of shit ,I only keep him around because its so much to cuckold him ,he'll take what ever I dis h out to get a sniff of my pussy once in a while ,Shit I really do have to change my undies .be back to check on you in a bit ,She gave a final glance at my cock ,the P A T brand very visible ,another giggle and she was gone .At a nod from my new Mistress I tucked away my penis ,sitting back down
I dont recall giving you permission to sit ,she tsk tsked ,yes you have a lot of training ahead of you .
 
Last edited:
Back
Top