People of the UK... and Ireland!

I am a male in US who is considering a vacation in Ireland this fall. Any places I should make a point to visit?

The West of Ireland is the most chilled and beautiful place you could imagine. Donegal is the most scenic and has good entertainment too.
 
100% green blooded Dubliner!
(Waves at rest of thread!)
 
there are 2 UK-based threads running.

see the link below.

why don't the irish start your own thread along the same lines?

click
 
Dublin born, livin in the midlands (nottingham)
37/m
Just popped by to say Howiya
 
Excellent idea Geronimo. Will have a go

link it up in here. you'll get more 'traffic' through personals than in the Playground. what i mean is, set your thread up in the PG and then post a link to it in this thread.

the way the site is set up, the PG is a layer inside Personals. And it seems people look in Personals first because they've come into Lit on the prowl. ;)
 
Hey

Hiya people just signed up to lit tonight although I've been comin here for quite a while to read stories. I'm a 32 year old guy in Ireland, I'm bi curious and would love to have sexual and non sexual chats with anyone who wants to shoot me a pm.

Looking forward to hearing from you
 
I started

at the top of England and have made it to the bottom.
Next stop would have to be La Belle France.
But I probably will stay where I am.
 
Good morning everyone - giving this a bump for two reasons:

1. There must be newbies out there who do not realise this is there to make initial contact. Hi :)

2. To let people know that our last chat thread has been filled and so we have jumped to an old thread which unfortunately still doesn't explicitly invite Ireland - so please know that we are very welcoming of everyone from our little islands.

If you want to say hi - come and find us here

Also - GA's UK Fred thread is still available too - please click on his posts above to find the link.

Have a great day everyone :rose:
 
Back
Top