Hairy women stories

5A4nxL32

Really Really Experienced
Have always loved body hair on women + would love to hear other people perhaps take on the challenge of an erotic story featuring one or 2 hairy women- perhaps a couple of female flatmates who are inspired to grow out all their body hair- not just pubes but pits + legs too + we follow the hairy exploits of their intimate encounters. Perhaps a male lover entering the scenario. Good to have graphic, descriptive sentences to convey the appearance of the women. Can be a twist in the story + could include a limited amount of shaving for whatever reason.

Have written one hairy woman story so far + will do another in a few weeks but would love to see others take on sex with a hairy woman (with or without a bit of shaving).

Oooh, I got one!

Two rival sororities challenge each other to "No Shave November." The girl who can last the longest without shaving wins her sorority a house party fully funded by the losers. Sexy shenanigans ensue when the local frat boys show up, hoping to get laid.

Sounds like a great idea- could you write such a story- doesn't have to be long. did think No-shave November could be the catalyst for such a story.

Maybe I'll get to it someday--it's a fun concept--but I've got too many projects on my plate right now to justify adding another short to it; you could always run with the idea, if you'd like.

I've got a couple of ideas or so on this theme I'd like to do, but bit busy for a couple of weeks, so will have to wait a bit. Thanks for engaging!

Oooh, I got one!

Two rival sororities challenge each other to "No Shave November." The girl who can last the longest without shaving wins her sorority a house party fully funded by the losers. Sexy shenanigans ensue when the local frat boys show up, hoping to get laid.

Oh man. This is such a great idea. I think focusing on two girls would be the best approach rather than two entire sororities, just to make it easier to keep track of characters and focus in the story. Expanding a bit on the concept:

Jess and Ashley, the newest members of their respective sororities, get volunteered to participate in an inter-house contest. Wanting to raise money for "No Shave November," neither girl is allowed to shave and whoever last the longest, their sorority wins and the other has to throw a fundraiser party on the winner's behalf.

Jess and Ashley aren't thrilled but of course don't want to let down their new sisters. During the course of the contest, the story can explore the different effects not shaving has on each girl. Jess is ashamed and nervous. She doesn't want her boyfriend to find out. Normally, she hates giving blowjobs but in fear of her boyfriend discovering her secret, she's been giving them to him exclusively. But how long can that last?

Meanwhile, Ashley tries holding out on her boyfriend. Eventually though she decides to just go for it... and gets a result she wasn't expecting. He's very into it. He finds her new natural look strangely appealing. He was never into the unshaven look but now he finds her even sexier than before.

Oh man. This is such a great idea. I think focusing on two girls would be the best approach rather than two entire sororities, just to make it easier to keep track of characters and focus in the story. Expanding a bit on the concept:

Jess and Ashley, the newest members of their respective sororities, get volunteered to participate in an inter-house contest. Wanting to raise money for "No Shave November," neither girl is allowed to shave and whoever last the longest, their sorority wins and the other has to throw a fundraiser party on the winner's behalf.

Jess and Ashley aren't thrilled but of course don't want to let down their new sisters. During the course of the contest, the story can explore the different effects not shaving has on each girl. Jess is ashamed and nervous. She doesn't want her boyfriend to find out. Normally, she hates giving blowjobs but in fear of her boyfriend discovering her secret, she's been giving them to him exclusively. But how long can that last?

Meanwhile, Ashley tries holding out on her boyfriend. Eventually though she decides to just go for it... and gets a result she wasn't expecting. He's very into it. He finds her new natural look strangely appealing. He was never into the unshaven look but now he finds her even sexier than before.

Good direction for story. I'm going to be away for a little while but may take this up some time on my return. I do have a real passion for hairy women so hope to create some more stories featuring women who are hairy- sometimes with some shaving , other times not. Would be good for other ideas for a story along the hairy fetish!

Just completed my second story featuring a hairy woman. Have gone for the wash/shave theme requested some time back. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Have a couple more hairy stories to work on in the coming weeks including the suggestion above from the No-shave November idea.

Just completed my second story featuring a hairy woman. Have gone for the wash/shave theme requested some time back. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Have a couple more hairy stories to work on in the coming weeks including the suggestion above from the No-shave November idea.

Glad to hear you'll be going for the idea. Really interested to see how it turns out!

Just a heads up I've just submitted my third story in the hairy woman fetish theme. Despite one very rude response I had some lovely positive response from a few others so I hope those who like stories featuring a hairy woman will enjoy this. If you hate to see a woman hairy then no point reading it! Always pleased to get feedback which can help for future stories that cater for my ( + some of your) hairy desires.

I really want to try and take a stab at this story (around the set-up I've set up above about following Sorority Sisters). The main thing I'm a little stuck on, and would love some advice/suggestions is the pacing and outline of the story.

I'm not sure where I should start in terms of the timeline. The way I see it, Jess and Ashley get chosen to be the girls that have to participate. As time passes, both try to deal with having to carry on being hairy while trying to navigate their sex lives.

Even if I start around the middle, I worry about pacing it out without just jumping from sex scene to sex scene.

I really want to try and take a stab at this story (around the set-up I've set up above about following Sorority Sisters). The main thing I'm a little stuck on, and would love some advice/suggestions is the pacing and outline of the story.

I'm not sure where I should start in terms of the timeline. The way I see it, Jess and Ashley get chosen to be the girls that have to participate. As time passes, both try to deal with having to carry on being hairy while trying to navigate their sex lives.

Even if I start around the middle, I worry about pacing it out without just jumping from sex scene to sex scene.

Really glad to see you're going to write this yourself as I'd love to read it. Would love to see how it runs. If it's going to be a No-shave November I would suggest we need to dip in + out of the month as the hair growing progresses. Perhaps an intro as to how the girls get nominated for it + their initial reactions?

Maybe go to a fortnight in when there should be some decent stubble (how hairy are they?- some women would be very hairy at this stage, some slight). Are their partners aware they are growing out or hiding it (long socks/T-shirt)? Interesting to hear how girls feel about it (are they repelled/intrigued/begin to like it?) + reactions by lovers. Maybe one girl could be bisexual with female + male lover while other straight? Do the two girls bond over their hair contest + get closer playing/stroking hair, rubbing body parts together?

End of month- have both girls lasted the course? Sex games with lovers- does hair enhance/detract from them? Do one of both of them shave either some/all of hair they've grown out (perhaps shave themselves or sensually by partner/forcibly by other girls? Does at least one of the girls continue with hair growing? if so maybe we could meet up with her 6 months after start as she gets new lover who doesn't discover she's hairy until she's undressed.

So many possibilities + you can use some/none of my ideas as you please? I always find the beginning + middle the easiest parts of the story. I usually like to have an open ending so it gives me an option to return to a story if I choose or the story seems popular. Good luck + really hope you do this. Let us know here when you've submitted it so we don't miss out on it!

Hi everyone,

I was looking for stories like that when I see this thread... I think this story looks awesome, is it finished?

Have a nice day,
Cheers !
TGF

Last weekend I did write a sequel to my most recently published story of Leo's unusual hairy love but for a reasons I didn't quite understand was rejected. Frustrating after several hours work + the last published work was well received by those who love this genre.

There will be a blue link on the rejection that will tell you why.

idea for story girls with armpit hair

idea for story

life of two girls at college/uni
they either both start off with shaved armpits then decide to grow out their armpit hair for some reason
alternatively one is shaved the other is hairy and convinces the shaved one to grow armpit hair as well

at some point both girls also stop wearing any form of deodorant after discovering they liked each others natural smell (as in not several days old armpit smell rather when its less then a day after shower smell)

Last edited:
Like this idea and 5A4nxL32 did a great job posting 3 fantastic stories on the portal.

I like the story about Laura the most: here

and still hope for the part 2.

Thanks for writing stories, guys, you are awesome!

Just to say my sequel to Leo's unusual hairy love has now been published. Hope those that enjoyed the first chapter will enjoy the follow-up. Will appeal to those who like hairy women with some shaving content. Feedback always welcome- hope you enjoy!!

Hi everyone,

I was looking for stories like that when I see this thread... I think this story looks awesome, is it finished?

Have a nice day,
Cheers !
TGF

Started it but never finished. Had the whole thing plotted out. Here's what I had so far.

Jess

Jessica McCarther gripped her date’s wrist and dragged it out from under her top.

With a loud smack, Brent yanked lips off hers. "What the heck, Jess?" he exclaimed and threw himself back into his leather car seat. Jess licked her lips in equal but more subdued frustration, wanting to still savor the taste of him. She sat back in her passenger side seat with a huff.

"I'm sorry. I just—" Jess wish she knew how to explain. She wish she knew how to tell Brent, the handsome, rich, Sigma Pi boy she'd been seeing, that despite how gorgeous she appeared at first glance with her strawberry blonde hair, pouty lips, and stunning figure, if he saw underneath her clothes, he'd be disgusted by her.

[Content snipped per Forum Rules. It looks like I was more generous than Laurel. The rules actually say less than 3 paragraphs.]

Last edited by a moderator:
PSZero, you're not allowed to write stories on the bulletin board. (Which is what this is, even if not polished.) The forum rules says no more than about 3 paragraphs can be offered up. The text will now be shrunk to 3 paragraphs.

PSZero, you're not allowed to write stories on the bulletin board. (Which is what this is, even if not polished.) The forum rules says no more than about 3 paragraphs can be offered up. The text will now be shrunk to 3 paragraphs.
Started it but never finished. Had the whole thing plotted out. Here's what I had so far.

Hey PSZer0Dark30 !

That is a great news thx for your answer. Where can we read the existent part? and could this one be finished in the future?

Back