Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some rambling and a request

Hi Lovebugs!

My weekend was busy, but had fun with family and friends ~ time off always ends too soon. Today is business as usual.

Less shy, you say? I am not sure that I am less shy IRL, but maybe a little less shy here. That's probably one part all of your kind words, and one part increased confidence. I've been working hard with a personal trainer for a bit now. With all of the lunges he's had me do, my ass should not be shy at all, in fact it you should be able to bounce quarters off of it! LOL

So, the anniversary is coming up, and as much as we'd like to travel, family circumstances won't allow for it, so we'll have a whole day to celebrate (with childcare in place). Any ideas? Spa for the day? Dinner? Purchase of new fun toys?

I'll be looking for your ideas!

While you're thinking about it, here are some pictures...

Another outstanding set of pics!! Super shy bottom, and as always your gorgeous smile!! Absoutelyone of the most alluring ladies on lit:rose:

A weekend away, maybe something fun, theater, dinner, dancing, whatever it is that might be enjoyable. Could even be a 100 pound box of naughtiness ... whatever might be the most enjoyable... ;)

Wow, Shy, this series is getting more and more sexy. You've got an amazing body, perfect for pampering, for exploring, for playing with until I've got it vibrating with energy. Being able to turn you on, to build up your arousal until you can't take it anymore, that would be a dream come true. Your man is a very lucky fella to be able to enjoy the sexiness that is you. :rose:

Hi Lovebugs!

My weekend was busy, but had fun with family and friends ~ time off always ends too soon. Today is business as usual.

Less shy, you say? I am not sure that I am less shy IRL, but maybe a little less shy here. That's probably one part all of your kind words, and one part increased confidence. I've been working hard with a personal trainer for a bit now. With all of the lunges he's had me do, my ass should not be shy at all, in fact it you should be able to bounce quarters off of it! LOL

So, the anniversary is coming up, and as much as we'd like to travel, family circumstances won't allow for it, so we'll have a whole day to celebrate (with childcare in place). Any ideas? Spa for the day? Dinner? Purchase of new fun toys?

Gotta love them suckable nipples mmmm:rose:

Oh, no! I haven't done anything to the pics, they should still be there. The sun is supposed to make an appearance here this week, I'm starting to think that the sun is more shy than I am!

IRL I am still quite shy. If you were to bump into me on the street, you'd never recognize me, well, unless maybe one of my breasts popped out of my shirt or something HA! Glad the pics are working for you, and thank you for all four kisses, especially number 4 :devil:

Hi Lovebugs!

If one of your breasts popped out of your shirt I would certainly hope it popped right into my mouth! :D Number four kiss was sent most special. I hope it found its way to the intended target! And it certainly was an opened mouth very wet kiss from beginning to end! :devil:

Love the new pictures. Very sexxxy indeed. Your husband is a lucky and happy man.

I guess I am more into pussy worship than I thought, so that would be my beginning suggestion. I do love using toys on my wife and would suggest those. But, I don't have a particular model in mind. Just what ever tickles your "fancy" I guess!

Which anniversary is it? (Unless you find that too personal of a question.) Time spent together doing the things you both enjoy is probably the most important thing. No need to travel if it isn't in the cards to do so at this time. Just being with each other with (can't believe I'd include that one--:eek:) or WITHOUT clothes!

Enjoy, and thank you for sharing yourself and your life.

Hi Lovebugs!

The best him gift is naked her! Certainly naked pictures of you are a great gift for me, and we are not married!:cattail:

Hi Lovebugs!

Well I can't see anything that needs toning up. I'm sure your smile is a delight to him everyday. However, if you want a tried and tested way of pleasing a man. Show up naked, bring a beer.

Hi Lovebugs!

Stunning pics as always sweetie:kiss:
A meal out the night before
Then a lazy, sexy day at home living out a few fantasies:devil: lol:rose::kiss:

Can't think, brain distracted by boobs.
Oh sure... I see, I show you boobs and you've got nothin' :p

Another outstanding set of pics!! Super shy bottom, and as always your gorgeous smile!! Absoutelyone of the most alluring ladies on lit:
Why thank you :kiss:

A weekend away, maybe something fun, theater, dinner, dancing, whatever it is that might be enjoyable. Could even be a 100 pound box of naughtiness ... whatever might be the most enjoyable...)
Where does one find a 100 lb box of naughtiness?

good thing i never come too soon eh
No dear, you never do :devil:

Wow, Shy, this series is getting more and more sexy. You've got an amazing body, perfect for pampering, for exploring, for playing with until I've got it vibrating with energy. Being able to turn you on, to build up your arousal until you can't take it anymore, that would be a dream come true. Your man is a very lucky fella to be able to enjoy the sexiness that is you.
Mr Shy *is* lucky, isn't he? :rolleyes: Truth be told, I am a shy handful!!
Vibrating with energy, huh? I :heart: the sound of that, but then again, I love the sound of things that vibrate...if you can hear it over my screams :devil:

Gotta love them suckable nipples mmmm:
I do, especially when you do.

If one of your breasts popped out of your shirt I would certainly hope it popped right into my mouth! Number four kiss was sent most special. I hope it found its way to the intended target! And it certainly was an opened mouth very wet kiss from beginning to end!

Love the new pictures. Very sexxxy indeed. Your husband is a lucky and happy man.

I guess I am more into pussy worship than I thought, so that would be my beginning suggestion. I do love using toys on my wife and would suggest those. But, I don't have a particular model in mind. Just what ever tickles your "fancy" I guess!

Which anniversary is it? (Unless you find that too personal of a question.) Time spent together doing the things you both enjoy is probably the most important thing. No need to travel if it isn't in the cards to do so at this time. Just being with each other with (can't believe I'd include that one-) or WITHOUT clothes!

Enjoy, and thank you for sharing yourself and your life.
Thank you for the suggestions ~ and would love suggestions on toys as well :devil: I agree, any time alone and away from the kids is a blessing (preferably naked). Starting out with a mutual body worship sounds like fun! 9 years married, but nearly 18 together.

The best him gift is naked her! Certainly naked pictures of you are a great gift for me, and we are not married!
I'm glad you enjoy them as well. If we *were* married, you'd get those pics from a few different angles than you see now :devil:

Well I can't see anything that needs toning up. I'm sure your smile is a delight to him everyday. However, if you want a tried and tested way of pleasing a man. Show up naked, bring a beer.
Whooo-hooo! I think we have a winner. Add to it one blowjob, and he'll be putty in my hands!!!!

Hope your week is going well and real-life is being kind::
Overall, yes. Today? Not so much. *sigh*

Stunning pics as always sweetie:
A meal out the night before
Then a lazy, sexy day at home living out a few fantasies
I love that idea! :kiss:

Hump day!

Hello my Lovebugs!

Well, my day started off great just to turn to shit in the second half of the work day. Just your typical work related aggravations.

Although I don't have a lot of confidence IRL, and rarely will toot my own horn, I will say that I have been blessed with common sense, and for that I'm thankful. And, as its name would suggest, it ain't all that common! OK, enough ranting. I am so wound up!

Oh, how to relax? At this moment, I just need you to push me down and take me, treat me like you own me, until my body is screaming with release.

I might look innocent when I'm wearing this, but what I need is to feel that nightie hiked up over my hips so that when I scream your name, I feel very, very dirty in a way that only you understand.

Hello my Lovebugs!

Well, my day started off great just to turn to shit in the second half of the work day. Just your typical work related aggravations.

Although I don't have a lot of confidence IRL, and rarely will toot my own horn, I will say that I have been blessed with common sense, and for that I'm thankful. And, as its name would suggest, it ain't all that common! OK, enough ranting. I am so wound up!

Oh, how to relax? At this moment, I just need you to push me down and take me, treat me like you own me, until my body is screaming with release.

I might look innocent when I'm wearing this, but what I need is to feel that nightie hiked up over my hips so that when I scream your name, I feel very, very dirty in a way that only you understand.

First off, let me say I'm sorry to hear that your day kind of ended on a sour note. That's always the worst way to end the day because it means that tomorrow you'll be dreading what you find when you hop into the office.

My day just to a fantastic turn for the amazing. Those are extremely hot pics there Shy. That combined with your description of how you truly are, I'm feeling the temperature increase exponentially. Very sexy, Shy. Some of your best photos yet! :rose:

Hello my Lovebugs!

Where the day went kind of sucks but your plan to fix it all sounds fantastic. Will you be wearing that sexy smile while we work out your evening plans? ;)

Hello my Lovebugs!

Take some time to unwind; think of you much confidence you have to share yourself like this. take that feeling into work with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my Lovebugs!

Sorry your day was not fun. But your inner confidence can come out when needed. Hope your night is restful and relaxing.

Love the pink nightie. How high do you want it to go :devil:

Very suggestive photos and thoughts. That nightie needs to be ripped off you while I hold uour arms behind your back and hear moaning for my hand yo spank uour flesh.

Hello my Lovebugs!

That is what fantasies are made of :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back