Looking For Older Story (Mom, Sons Friend, Party)

DarkMask008

Experienced
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Posts
78
Hello,

I read this story a long time ago and I'm hoping someone can help me find it. The story is from the son's POV and the setting is a party as his house. I don't remember the exact reason for the party but all the "cool" kids wanted to have it at his house so he agreed. During the party he sees two of his friends talking with his mom who has been drinking but is distracted as one of the popular girls wants to dance with him. When he's done he notices his friends and his mom are gone and when he tries to go upstairs he's told hes not allowed. He goes up anyway and see's his friends having sex with his mom and realizes they were only friends with him to get with his mom.

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps out.
 
Aw, man! I think I know exactly the story you're talking about, but I can't remember the name of it. Does it start out with the mom promising not to ditch her son again when they get to the party?
 
You know it's possible. It's been a long time since I read it and I might have forgotten that part. If you know any stories that fit the criteria I'd love to take a look.
 
I know plenty of good Mother/son stories, but it depends on what kind of scenario and end result you're looking for. Perhaps the most important thing I'd need to know is if you are looking for Mother/son incest stories (involving sexual contact between son and mother), Mother/son cuckold stories (where the son merely witnesses his mother's sexuality), or a combination of both. Are you looking for stories where the mother is a slut, or where she is coerced/drugged/forced into screwing her son's friends? And what kind of reaction are you looking for? Does the son get jealous and possessive and keep his mom all to himself (my personal fave), join in the action with his friends, or be forced to merely watch as it happens. I've read stories involving all of those scenarios and if I don't remember the exact name of the stories or authors, I can point you in the direction of how to find them through specific searches.

Just give me the general idea of what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do. There are some REALLY good stories out there, but they are very hard to find because of how specific they are. The only reason I know so many of them is simply because I've read so damn many.
 
More of the Mother/son cuckold type, I like the stories where the son is observing his mom's sexual escapades. I'm not really a fan of incest but I've read some in the past that did a great job of incorporating it.

I'll take any recommendations so feel free to send whatever you have my way, thank you.
 
Here's a few

By polynices:

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-mother-the-supermodel
https://www.literotica.com/s/our-mother-has-a-website

By chaospez:

https://www.literotica.com/s/how-carol-got-her-groove-back (this is a 4 chapter series; mostly voyeur, some interracial stuff too)

George VI has written the a practical goldmine of the kind of stuff you seem to be looking for. These are just a few:

https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-gets-strip-searched
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-promiscuous-mom-pt-01


Those are all I can remember at the moment. I'm not really into voyeurism myself, especially when it involves mother/son incest because it makes me too angry and feels too similar to cuckoldry.
 
Thanks for the links. I've read the ones by George VI, pretty good.

Like I said I'm not a big fan of incest, more into the son watching his mom with his friends for example but if done right and not the focus of the story I don't mind it.

I'll check the other links out later tonight, thanks again.
 
Back
Top