Tortured Innuendo

-steps into the room, looks around at the mess- Wow, been a while since I was here. I see we've moved on to poetry, large boners and felines. Sorry to have missed you. *meow* :cattail:

hopefully not still at wet blanket status

Hello Matt,

You do seem like an interesting person from this post. If nothing else, we should talk sometime. I'm ee, high school teacher in the states.

Meghan

-steps into the room, looks around at the mess- Wow, been a while since I was here. I see we've moved on to poetry, large boners and felines. Sorry to have missed you. *meow* :cattail:

oh and biscuits, you missed the fascinating conversation about biscuits... we'll get round to sex sometime, probably via fly fishing, antique books and the potential of those extendable log leads (you know the ones I mean) as a fetish item.

Hello Matt,

You do seem like an interesting person from this post. If nothing else, we should talk sometime. I'm ee, high school teacher in the states.

Meghan

Always delighted to meet new people, Meghan. Let's see if we catch each other online at the same time sometime...

Anybody kind and generous hearted woen fancy sending me short personalised erotica... the sexual adventures of Matt in 140 characters or less as imagined by the ladies of lit...

Hmmm... posted my arse as my avatar... what has got into me, maybe something I drank...

The arse is too much isn't it? I mean who'd reply to a bare cheeked arse...

I missed your bum. I have got to log on more often. Now about the hot steamy naughty sex.........

I missed your bum. I have got to log on more often. Now about the hot steamy naughty sex.........

To miss my bum might not be to miss much. But we should never deprive ourselves from hot steamy naughty sex...

Been missing the hot naughty sweaty breathless sex myself... mmm missing it so much I forgot the commas.

Hot naughty sweaty breathless sex needs no commas...

Only...ellipses...and eventually...exclamation points!!

While who can speak of the erotic power of the semi-colon; the punctuation marks that demonstrates experience, pedantic sophistication.

Though the semi-colon joins thoughts; snuggle up nice & tight against one another, they fuse and become one. What's not erotic about that???

Back