What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To repeat the happy experience of beginning a red hot NSA affair with a perpetually horny woman, with mutually satisfied lust that gradually blossoms into true love.
 
A REALLY fatty meal.... lol probably something deep fried I'm thinkin'. I think it's wrong that we have all these really good smelling fast food places next to the gym. That's just WRONG!
 
^Go a month without having any fastfood then randomly treat yourself to one huge meal of it- I was always surprised how it didn't taste as good as I remembered and I usually got ill from it. :S The cravings go away after a while.

I'm craving an apple with a lil bit of peanut butter smeared on it.
 
Girl Scout Cookies....Samoas to be exact. I know Keebler makes a cookie that's similar, but it's just not the same...
 
^Go a month without having any fastfood then randomly treat yourself to one huge meal of it- I was always surprised how it didn't taste as good as I remembered and I usually got ill from it. :S The cravings go away after a while.

I'm craving an apple with a lil bit of peanut butter smeared on it.

I did that for over a year.... and it just threw my whole body off. It wasn't worth it.
 
The touch of his hand on my hip as he pulls me close...the feel of his teeth sinking into my lower lip before a kiss...that look in his eyes that tells me to simply surrender...
 
I'm craving a woman to be with.
A woman to wake up every morning with me, cuddling in my embrace.
Someone to hold and kiss and be happy with.
A woman who just wants to lay in bed with me all day on a lazy day when neither of us has anything to do.
Someone that makes me content with life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top