orgy room III

Picks you up and carries you to the bed.,,laying you on it after striping you then myself of our clothes..joins you on the bed pulling you into my arms kissing you passionatly my hand reaching up and taking a breast in my hand caressing and fondling

Like your breasts my cock begins to swell as i take your nipple into my mouth...my hand that was caressimg your breast glides down your abdomen to your quickly moistening pussy running my middle finger up and down your slit then around and over your clit before sliding teo fingers deep inside your tight warm snd wet center

I start rubbing your clit with my palm in tight firm circles as my fingers pump in and out of your pussy...I continue to suck, lick and nibble on your nipples

I roll on top of you..moving between yout spread thighs sliding my fingers out of and pushing my hard cock into your tight juicy pussy

"gggooodd!!" I feel you push your cock into my pussy......you feel so good.

I start thrusting my hips reaching under your knees and pushing your legs up before gliding my hands along your calves grssping your ankles and spreading your legs wider as I fill your pussy with my thick hard cock over and over again with long smoith thrusts

I wrap my arms around your waist as I roll onto my back llacing you on top of me with your back facing me..my hand grab behind your knees and hokd your legs up and spread as i now begin to piston my hips thrusting my cock in and out of your pusdy hard and fast your body bouncing kn my cock

Your back arching as i pull your hair with one hand and smack your ass with the other grabbing and squeezing between each slap....pounding your pussy with my hard shaft

My cock hardens even more my cock head swells...I'm going to cum...I pull out and my first shot of cum leaving a pearly white and sticky stripe from your ass up your back along your spine..each other spurt glazing your ass and lower back

Back