Patient editor(s) needed for long story

AC_Pandorra

Virgin
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Posts
5
I am close to finish a rather long story of 6 chapters. Length of each chapter approx. 12000 - 15000 words.

As the work load seems to be quite wast and my only editor so far is about to get smashed under this load I am looking for one or some people willing to help him and me out.

I think I should be fair and warn you in advance.
It may become hard work because English is a foreign language to me. (In case you did not figure that already :) )

But someone who likes to find mistakes and correct them, loves to use his thesaurus for better expressions and adores to rise a teacher's finger frequently will have a hell of a party, I presume. On the other side of the coin I can ensure you that I will be an attentive student.

The story is about a 22+ girl which gets acquainted with another girl due to an ad for a room offer. They become roommates and more over lovers.
The story covers about two to three years of (mainly) one girl's life from this point on. It is written first person from her view.

The 6 chapters of the story "My Roommate" are named (as a working base):
"Meeting Sasha" - "Sharing Life" - "Icarus Experience" - "Free Falling" - "Impact" - "Resurrection".

As the titles may indicate the main character will face also downs besides ups.

The story has some kinks like 3some and group but besides there is nothing which should prevent the willingness to edit it, if lesbian encounters do not add to this.

So - if you feel interested the best way to contact me would be using the contact form at my profile:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3532184&page=contact
or answer to this post as I could get back to you then.

As I had allowed to receive PM through the forum, I was bombarded with canned meat. Including some of the filthy stuff. Therefore I cancelled that option again.
I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

I would appreciate any kind of well-meaning support.
Thank you!
 
Thank you very much for your interest.
I managed to find editors which will help me with it.

Thank you so much!
 
Back
Top